Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I predict Obama

Lostenso

So riddle me this Simple.... You think democrats are the saving force for America right? I just glanced at an electoral map on Fox News. The entire Northeast is Blue and the west coast is blue and the majority of the rest of the country is red. When I look at these blue states, something comes to mind..... Bankruptcy!!! If dems are the saving force, then why are all the states that have historically been dem going bankrupt but states in red who are controlled by republicans are not? How come states controlled by public and private sector unions are in economic shambles???

Asking me why certain states vote Red or Blue, I don't know. If you think there's not bankruptcies in the mid-west I would say incorrect.

One other thing, Dems now but a balance of each party over the years.

I am with you Bama. I am also praying that this RV happens because if Obama wins, so many small businesses, including my husband's and I's will be closing our doors. We just cannot withstand his taxes and Obamacare. The last four years have literally drained us.

I understand your pain. I also am in the same predicament. I told my wife this morning that whatever happens today, we serve a sovereign God who orders everything. We will have to make DRASTIC changes in our lives but I know who's hands my family are in!!!!

• Upvote 1

Asking me why certain states vote Red or Blue, I don't know. If you think there's not bankruptcies in the mid-west I would say incorrect.

One other thing, Dems now but a balance of each party over the years.

Come on Simple!! California?? They had a RINO as governor but he went along with the dems on everything!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I understand your pain. I also am in the same predicament. I told my wife this morning that whatever happens today, we serve a sovereign God who orders everything. We will have to make DRASTIC changes in our lives but I know who's hands my family are in!!!!

absolutely Stone. How very sad that all of our employees know that with this win, they will lose their jobs by January. It is so sad that this man has broke us in four years after a lifetime of work. God Bless you and your family.

• Upvote 1

***///

'Ol Sarge is turning over in his grave, EASY... and of course we're greatly

saddened by the certain hell our once great Nation is going to endure.

PRAY. :o

I don't think that the people who voted for this man know what they have done to THEMSELVES! This is a very very sad day for America. I agree with easy, this is a time for tears.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have Facebook.. reading the posts of so many in their 20s and 30s celebrating this cluster#### convinces me that there is something in the water that lowered my generations' IQ points.

So.. on the flip side.. Go RV?

Edited by blugrass60
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1