Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Romney by a LANDSLIDE!

divemaster5734

OK, it's time for me to turn everything off and plug in a movie, or finish a bid, anything but more poll watching.

Might I suggest those that are disposed to do so, please say a prayer, for ourselves as much as anything.

I don't want this election to destroy this nation, and after the last four years this country is ready to blow.

• Upvote 1

We won't know who won Florida for at least 2 or 3 more days..... Maybe even longer.... 3 million votes cast for each candidate and only 290 votes separate them...... I think Romney will win that but loose Ohio and thereby loose the election.

84% of that state is democratic

Guess we'll never know since ya'll sold out and voted "for the lesser of two evils."

How's that working out for ya'll?

RP was already out of the race before the primaries came to my state..... How's it working out for me???? The same way it would be working out for you if you lived here!!!

***///

STONE -- we saw a list today of the most dangeous cities,

guess what -- all democrat-heavy. Go figure.

They even made the list of WORLD's most dangerous cities!

If that doesn't prove what's wrong, there's no convincing the naysayers.

You & your fellow Texans stand fast -- and tall.

Hang in there, bro.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

RP was already out of the race before the primaries came to my state..... How's it working out for me???? The same way it would be working out for you if you lived here!!!

lol, good. Then you can go ahead and blame your party friends in other states.

though, you still could have voted for Gary Johnson and given him a closer chance to gettting the 5% needed for a third party to gain federal funding.

***///

STONE -- we saw a list today of the most dangeous cities,

guess what -- all democrat-heavy. Go figure.

They even made the list of WORLD's most dangerous cities!

If that doesn't prove what's wrong, there's no convincing the naysayers.

You & your fellow Texans stand fast -- and tall.

Hang in there, bro.

I live next to one of the most dangerous cities ( Stockton, CA) and it has spilled into our city.. its getting bad a war zone . We need to start arming ourselves and taking matters into our own hands the cops wont help us here any longer in california.

Edited by easyrider