Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Romney by a LANDSLIDE!

divemaster5734

Not only that, we keep control of the house, and even up the Senate if not take it too...

The Dems had a filibuster proof 2 years and were so power drunk they were incapable of any action other than forcing one of the most ridiculous pieces of corrupt legislation ever seen in America, called obummer care down Americas throat.

Something several dem patsies lost their position over, and most of the rest tried to disavow.

it's time to send the silly little dreamers packing, they never could deal with reality anyway....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Not only that, we keep control of the house, and even up the Senate if not take it too...

The Dems had a filibuster proof 2 years and were so power drunk they were incapable of any action other than forcing one of the most ridiculous pieces of corrupt legislation ever seen in America, called obummer care down Americas throat.

Something several dem patsies lost their position over, and most of the rest tried to disavow.

it's time to send the silly little dreamers packing, they never could deal with reality anyway....

Hold that thought.

• Upvote 4

Maybe not, and THAT is the saddest part of all.

It makes a person wonder what happened to this country if so many are so willing to sell their soul to the government....

They are selling their souls for FREE STUFF, they are too lazy to work and make something of themselves, they'd rather just sit back and allow the other half to work so they can just have our wealth redistributed to them! ........Atlas Shrugged..........

Depending on which way the election goes maybe we, the workers, need to truly become John Galt!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

They are selling their souls for FREE STUFF, they are too lazy to work and make something of themselves, they'd rather just sit back and allow the other half to work so they can just have our wealth redistributed to them! ........Atlas Shrugged..........

Depending on which way the election goes maybe we, the workers, need to truly become John Galt!

No matter who wins i have to take my asss to work justsan

they may get free stuff but lets be honest they are still living in poverty whether it be food stamps or project housing they are still living in the worst parts of the city. Those type of people are usually irresponsible individuals that have tons of kids and realize they can't support them so they need aid, thats where the problem comes from majority of the time. At least what i have witnessed.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

they may get free stuff but lets be honest they are still living in poverty whether it be food stamps or project housing they are still living in the worst parts of the city. Those type of people are usually irresponsible individuals that have tons of kids and realize they can't support them so they need aid, thats where the problem comes from majority of the time. At least what i have witnessed.

So the government is just an enabler.....just keep giving the breeders free stuff and pay them to keep having babies! That way they don't have to get a job.

• Upvote 1

So the government is just an enabler.....just keep giving the breeders free stuff and pay them to keep having babies! That way they don't have to get a job.

I agree its rediculous and something needs to be done just like china did they need to say no more babies after a certain number of kids and start limiting, sounds harsh but what other alternative is there? o yea birth control but they dont like to use that lol

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree its rediculous and something needs to be done just like china did they need to say no more babies after a certain number of kids and start limiting, sounds harsh but what other alternative is there? o yea birth control but they dont like to use that lol

It's like catch 22......the government needs to quit paying them because THEY know that their paycheck goes up if they have another kid. It's sick. I don't think we need to go as far as China but the government just keeps awarding them to have babies......STOP PAYING THEM TO HAVE BABIES!!!!!! My BP is up, I am so frustrated because our government is SO BROKEN!

• Upvote 2

No body wants to pay for their abortions.......But if you think about it, it's alot cheaper than paying for raising and educating that childl....and then paying for raising all of that childs kids and so on.

It's gotta stop somewhere. Before it starts sounds pretty good. That's sad.

• Upvote 1