Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama backers threaten riots if Obama loses

Lutie

i hope they dont think im going to run over and protect their neighborhood.. let them burn down their neighborhood ..like they always do ...if they come over here i got something for them ... heck ya they should just comit suicide .. that would really show us

• Upvote 2

Of course the die-hard liberals support this....Along with the

raping, defecating, trashing, destroying, murdering wall streeters.

Its a pattern of chaos that they think helps get them elected.

The same pattern exists in Muslim countries....Do nothing about your

radical terrorists, in fact, support the radicalism.

And, point the finger of blame at others to be attacked...While telling the

general populace either openly or tacitly that the behavior is ok.

Its interesting how the liberals in the US also support terrrorist behavior

while condemning the Tea Party and Israel.... <_<

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Typically "raised on the Govt. nipple" response.. take away the source of freebies and yes they are going to throw a tantrum. Time to grow up children.. time to go earn a living and learn to take care of your own needs!!! wink.gif

Rod-I love your posts. I can tell you are a hard working man who loves his country but is tired of giving people a free ride. I agree! You know the Bible does speak about this. Yes we are to help those down and out, but it also says, if you don't work, then you don't eat. Make these people get out and work. Clean up the neighborhoods, pick up trash along the road, do public assistance. Don't let them sit home collecting free money, free cell phones on our dime. I realize that people that get laid off and need help. Usually those people are the ones out actually looking for a job, though. They do NOT want to sit home collecting free money. That is one reason I am voting for Mitt because he seems to realize that we are not doing anyone a favor by allowing this free money to keep going out, Create the jobs, make people be accountable to receive the money, and that will take care of a lot of the welfare mentality. Keep up the good posts Rod, I enjoy them!

• Upvote 3

It's all over but the crying for The Mittster. Now he can go back home and count his untaxed money while he ********! As Jeshua bin Joseph would say, "oh, you ***************"

*********Mod Notice**************

If want to post on this forum, you must abide by the rules or your posting ability will be removed.

:rulez:

Edited by TexasGranny
removed name calling and sexual inuendo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

It's all over but the crying for The Mittster. Now he can go back home and count his untaxed money while he *********! As Jeshua bin Joseph would say, "oh, you **********!"

you are an *******..

****Mod Notice*****

Please abide by the rules. Do NOT call members derogatory names.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed negative name calling and edited quote
  • Upvote 3

These are the kind of people Obama has inspired in the last 4 years. The level of intelligence is stunning. Oh yea he brought us together alright.

http://clashdaily.co...if-obama-loses/

Yeah sure..because the people that have threatened Obama over the last 4 yrs are any better.

Let go of the delusion that Republican leaders are really any different than Democrats.

Partisanship is a mental disorder...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah sure..because the people that have threatened Obama over the last 4 yrs are any better.

Let go of the delusion that Republican leaders are really any different than Democrats.

Partisanship is a mental disorder...

Libertarian is a Party.....Follow your own advice ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Of course the die-hard liberals support this....Along with the

raping, defecating, trashing, destroying, murdering wall streeters.

Its a pattern of chaos that they think helps get them elected.

The same pattern exists in Muslim countries....Do nothing about your

radical terrorists, in fact, support the radicalism.

And, point the finger of blame at others to be attacked...While telling the

general populace either openly or tacitly that the behavior is ok.

Its interesting how the liberals in the US also support terrrorist behavior

while condemning the Tea Party and Israel.... <_<

You can't make a single post without expelling your one sided biased propaganda can you?|

'Lib'rals are the only ones that are violent,the threats against Obama ever happened herp de derp'

'Muslims are all 100% vile and evil,because the dum dum box and gubment tells me so herp herp de derp'

'Israel are all ways innocent..Palestianians always attack them..never vice versa..herp derp derp de derp derp'

OH BTW you know how you guys are always saying that Soro's funds Obama,the Democratic party,and the Occupy movment?Well congrats on being right for once..Soro's is indeed the chosen NWO tool for supporting the left wing side of the corrupt bird.Now do you think I will ever be able to likewise get you to acknowledge that the Koch brother Cabal shills basically have the mirror role,supporting the Republican party,Romney,and your precious Tea Party for the elites?Of course not..because that would just totally pop that little bubble of self righteousness and delusion that you have yourself sealed into.

Libertarian is a Party.....Follow your own advice ;)

Whether I vote for Johnson or Ron Paul doesn't matter,considering that our leaders are chosen for us and not by us.

• Upvote 1

It's all over but the crying for The Mittster. Now he can go back home and count his untaxed money while he ***********! As Jeshua bin Joseph would say, "oh, you ****************!"

Mitt paid 15% in taxes, how much did GE pay..... Let me help, 0.... THATS ZERO. Big obumer supporter. Get your head out of your arse and wake up.

Edited by TexasGranny
edited quote
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's all over but the crying for The Mittster. Now he can go back home and count his untaxed money while he *************! As Jeshua bin Joseph would say, "oh, you ***************"

*********Mod Notice**************

If want to post on this forum, you must abide by the rules or your posting ability will be removed.

Thank you Texasgranny, some members show their true colors. No need for the foul words toward anyone.

For a newbie he/she stepped over the line really fast. dry.gif

Edited by TexasGranny
edited quote
  • Upvote 2

I do picture you saying herp der derp...A lot

It suits you and your attitude :D

No answers as usual...

If I didn't know any better Cris one might think that you simply believe whatever you are told on the newz :P

Why don't you just go ahead and tell me that free thought and non partisan discussion is Communist.I'm sure you're just dying to.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You should be BANNED Yankee 27!

I didn't come on today to read your disgusting

statements..

You deserve every minus you get today!

Clean up your act or join another site.

The people on here are moral, of good

character,, we may not all agree but no one

sinks to a low level, like you just did...

You owe us all an apology for talking trash!!!!!

• Upvote 6

No answers as usual...

If I didn't know any better Cris one might think that you simply believe whatever you are told on the newz :P

Why don't you just go ahead and tell me that free thought and non partisan discussion is Communist.I'm sure you're just dying to.

Why would I do that?....This is too much fun ;)

Look at your own post, its you that is implying that I should

stop blaming Liberals....And that everyone should stop being

partisan, because it offends you....Thats free speech buddy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

'i_musician77'[/b] date='06 November 2012 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1352221027' post='1059291']

sorry...couldn't help myself. I put myself in timeout, but stand firm on my assessment :)

Thank you for your sincere apology. I was truly offended by Yankee's remark. I think this day will have a lot of loose tongues, the mods will have their work cut for them. Stand firm always.

Patty B. thank you for your woman's scorn. It comes in handy every now and then. ;):D

• Upvote 1

Mitt paid 15% in taxes, how much did GE pay..... Let me help, 0.... THATS ZERO. Big obumer supporter. Get your head out of your arse and wake up.

Gotta love the blind bias here....

How much you think that Goldman Sachs that funded them BOTH paid bro?Knowing all the tax loopholes for the super rich and elite they probably have the taxpayers paying them now lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2