Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

im on my way to vote against obama for REVENGE

dontlop

im done .. i know 23 million laid off people are not voting for the liar .. and the faith based vote will be against obutma .. as well as all the business people .. and .. we cant forgget the 70% of america that is against his facist mandatory health care bill ..doesnt leave him much .. just a few racists to vote for him because of his skin color

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 8

I almost hate to admit that I voted or him last time... don't know when I have been more disgusted with a politian...I read the other day, we voted or him to show we were not prejudice, now we have to vote against him to show that we are not stupid. Good luck R, we need the change we thought we getting last time. Disgusted Demo

• Upvote 8

im done .. i know 23 million laid off people are not voting for the liar .. and the faith based vote will be against obutma .. as well as all the business people .. and .. we cant forgget the 70% of america that is against his facist mandatory health care bill ..doesnt leave him much .. just a few racists to vote for him because of his skin color

Yes you would start a rant like this with ignorant language.... Plus, Rev Write was not the pastor!

You guys cry that democrats and some other Americans - blame Bush - Well why shouldn't they! Who set us in:

THE GREAT RECESSION,

LOOSING JOBS UP TO 800,000 PER MONTH, 2008-2009

WARS KILLING AMERICANS, 2002-2010

FINANCIAL SYSTEM MELTDOWN, 2008-2009

BANKRUPTCIES ROSE xxx%,

MORTGAGE CRISIS,

INCREASED UNEMPLOYMENT GENERATES WHAT - POVERTY WHICH GENERATES WHAT - MORE ON WELFARE.

WHO WAS THE FEARLESS LEADER THAT WATCHED AND GOVERNED ALL OF THIS? LOL - and you're calling racism in you comments this morning. It's not per se racism, just stupidity! GET A GRIP PEOPLE. YOU'VE BEEN FOOLED.

PRESIDENT RESOLVED MOST OF THE DAMAGE AND GAINING MORE JOBS. LIVE WITH IT.

Edited by simple
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 12

Yes you would start a rant like this with ignorant language.... Plus, Rev Write was not the pastor!

You guys cry that democrats and some other Americans - blame Bush - Well why shouldn't they! Who set us in:

THE GREAT RECESSION,

BANKRUPTCIES ROSE xxx%,

MORTGAGE CRISIS,

INCREASED UNEMPLOYMENT GENERATES WHAT - POVERTY WHICH GENERATES WHAT - MORE ON WELFARE.

WHO WAS THE FEARLESS LEADER THAT WATCHED AND GOVERNED ALL OF THIS? LOL - and you're calling racism in you comments this morning. It's not per se racism, just stupidity! GET A GRIP PEOPLE. YOU'VE BEEN FOOLED.

No difference in your BS take it like a Man and Move on!! Are you Voting today oh My your not even a VOTER!!

• Upvote 7

THE GREAT RECESSION,

BANKRUPTCIES ROSE xxx%,

MORTGAGE CRISIS,

Simple for the reasons you mentioned above should be the reasons any sane voter should NOT vote for Obama. The only ones 'FOOLED" were those that believed in the "Hope" & "Change" BS spewed. We the people gave the current Pres a chance and not much changed under his watch,and in some cases got considerably worse. Now it's time for real change as in the POTUS-peace.

• Upvote 6

THE GREAT RECESSION,

BANKRUPTCIES ROSE xxx%,

MORTGAGE CRISIS,

I don't really "not" like anyone on this board. However, trying to tolerate you is like trying to pick up,a turd from the clean end.

• Upvote 10

Simple for the reasons you mentioned above should be the reasons any sane voter should NOT vote for Obama. The only ones 'FOOLED" were those that believed in the "Hope" & "Change" BS spewed. We the people gave the current Pres a chance and not much changed under his watch,and in some cases got considerably worse. Now it's time for real change as in the POTUS-peace.

Reasons mentioned above, with the turnaround that have already taken place, is the reason.

And what did you want to change?

I don't really "not" like anyone on this board. However, trying to tolerate you is like trying to pick up,a turd from the clean end.

Anyone with dinar in the name is reason to overlook.

Tee time my generous friends!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

lol thats funny i dont care who ya are ..

the recovery is inspite of obama .. the jobs were not created by obama ... they were created inspite of obamas efforts to bring down america and its spirit .. ... i suppose obama went to texas and created 2 million jobs for that red state .. obama did nothing to create one single job

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Reasons mentioned above, with the turnaround that have already taken place, is the reason.

***///

What turnaround..?!

obummer, ironically, is like NASCAR:

go fast, turn LEFT, go fast, turn LEFT....go fast, turn LEFT....

There's been no change and all hope with obummer in office has been dashed!

He said it himself, he's a 1-term president.

• Upvote 4

the recovery is inspite of obama .. the jobs were not created by obama ... they were created inspite of obamas efforts to bring down america and its spirit .. ... i suppose obama went to texas and created 2 million jobs for that red state .. obama did nothing to create one single job

WOW! :blink::rolleyes::unsure: There is certainly no reasoning with the unreasonable.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this is obamas policy for 4 years

hey obama .. did ya hear about the 2 million jobs created in texas ? .. obama :"ya i created them" .

hey obama .. did ya hear about the thousands of coal miners laid off ..obama .. "ya i didnt do it .. its still from bush .. george bush did it"

if obama takes credit for all the jobs created while he was president .. he has to take care of all the jobs lost ... or you can say bush had it planned out to get all these lost jobs back before he left office ..obama cannot claim one without the other

we know jimmy carters policies started the housing disaster .. bill clinton enabled it even further ,, and bush exposed it .. and handed it to obama ..after all obama was telling everyone he could fix everything .. then he says well i didnt know it was this bad .. in other words obama is a big goofy liar

• Upvote 2

Anyone with dinar in the name is reason to overlook.

Tee time my generous friends!

Simple, 1)deficit, 2)balancing a budget, & 3)unity, he has accomplished exactly.........................zip on any these. Hit em straight my friend-peace

• Upvote 2

this is obamas policy for 4 years

hey obama .. did ya hear about the 2 million jobs created in texas ? .. obama :"ya i created them" .

hey obama .. did ya hear about the thousands of coal miners laid off ..obama .. "ya i didnt do it .. its still from bush .. george bush did it"

if obama takes credit for all the jobs created while he was president .. he has to take care of all the jobs lost ... or you can say bush had it planned out to get all these lost jobs back before he left office ..obama cannot claim one without the other

we know jimmy carters policies started the housing disaster .. bill clinton enabled it even further ,, and bush exposed it .. and handed it to obama ..after all obama was telling everyone he could fix everything .. then he says well i didnt know it was this bad .. in other words obama is a big goofy liar

...and neither should you. On a side note: I must be the luckiest man in the country, to be at the epicenter of economic recovery. My region has been on the upturn for almost a year now. Infastructure, new home construction and even manufacturing (though much slower than the others) are all on the rise. I must call it as I see it, nothing more. ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

...and neither should you. On a side note: I must be the luckiest man in the country, to be at the epicenter of economic recovery. My region has been on the upturn for almost a year now. Infastructure, new home construction and even manufacturing (though much slower than the others) are all on the rise. I must call it as I see it, nothing more. ;)

GO RV, then BV

Where are you at...Kurdistan? :lol:

• Upvote 1

Judging from your addition of an unwarranted preposition (apparently unique to the midwest)....I would have assumed you were from my region instead of Arizona. Just kidding Cris. Kurdistan.....never been. ;)

GO RV, then BV

Lmao :D ....I like to get folksy sometimes, when Im writing.

Sauce for the goose

• Upvote 1

You wanna watch a REAL PRESIDENT turn around this economic debacle created by both obama and Bush. Stay tuned...,no excuses no blames.

My question to you marxists is, will you concede your ideology in four years when our economy turns around? I believe not! There's old Greek saying; No matter how many times you bathe a dog it' still smells like a dog!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 1

Judging from your addition of an unwarranted preposition (apparently unique to the midwest)....I would have assumed you were from my region instead of Arizona. Just kidding Cris. Kurdistan.....never been. ;)

GO RV, then BV

I'm guessing he is from Washington DC area, considering the only jobs Obama has created were Government Jobs! The jobless rate never went to high inside the beltway....

• Upvote 1