Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Why Didn't M Just RV?

BTSC2000

Why didn't M just plain old RV? I've comptemplated over and over again, but I still don't understand?

Could it be:

1. He was more focused on Iraqi's physical security and not it's finanicial security for the people of Iraq?

2. He felt the RV would not have that great of an impact, because of a lop? Even though he stated the currency was under valued?

By the way I'm not a lopster!

3.It wasn't up to him nor will it be up to the next PM to RV?

It seems to me that after he took care of the physical security of Iraq. His next move before elections would've been the RV to take care of the financial security for the people of Iraq.

I believe if he would've RV'd before elections and NO LOP he would have won hands down!

What's your thought's?

A true leader gives and when you do, people will give back and honor you for it.

I think Maliki is a slow and doesn't see very far. If he RV, the whole country would love him and he made a history.

He didn't and now God took the throne and give it unto other. Remember Saul, God took his throne and gave it to David.

Allawi will have a shot and he cannot wait. He will RV it just to have US support continually. ~Chang

Hate to mention this, what you gonna do if it dont RV at all. These are not stupid people, I'VE stuided long and strong for 4 months now, and I dont think they care what the neighboring countries or the rest of the world thinks about them. Heck they dont like each other. THEY ARE MORE FRACTIONATED than the North america before the civil war. Lets hope that they will settle their differences and get on with their lives. WHO KNOWS in 50 yrs. they might have caught up with US. {Lord help them}

Personally i think Iraq may not have to catch up with us. With O'bama in charge of this country we may fall to catch Iraq. O'bama isn't a leader......he's a ruler. Lord help us as well.

Just a guess, but had CBI revalued dinar while M in office, M most likely would have won and by a huge margin. M got his two cents in by stating prior to election that he thought dinar should be revalued and apparently that's the best he could do. That was obviously too little-too late. We all know he didn't get much support from CBI in public and we've speculated as to why.

With US and so many other countries involved behind the scenes and on the ground, literally, via IMF or talking to CBI ... perhaps someone wants to make sure the RV happens when "their man" is in office.

Remember the Carter-Reagan change in office and the release of prisoners/hostages. Word on the street was always that negotiations obviously took place BEFORE Reagan came to office, but look who got credit for it at the time.

It is all political manipulation, IMO, and I've probably been reading too many CIA novels!

(sorry, but didn't read Meds' comments in full, so if this is what he said ... then, ghee, where 2 agree .... LOL

Please don't get mad at me for this one! If you read Frank26's post for the 26th, you may have overlooked the part that said because Allawi's parents were not born in Iraq, he cannot be chosen Prime Minister even though his party won 2 more seats than Maliki. No one party got a majority, so they have to form a coalition, be seated & then agree on a new P.M. If all this is true, don't count Maliki out yet - he still may be prime minister again, but with a lot more pressure from the totally changed parliament to do the right thing I HOPE!!!!!! God bless. If I am wrong, please correct me, but please don't bash me, I don't take rejection well. Love to all.