Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lockheed Martin Layoffs

fastarnie

From My friend Brandy

My sister in law sent this to me and determined it is something to consider for Tuesday. More manipulating before the election !

E.M.M. "Brandy" Mester

Lockheed Martin is laying off 123,000 workers just weeks before Christmas.

This needs to go far and wide before Early Voting starts.

The President is trying to hold off any announcement until after the election. This will make a significant increase to the questionable 7.8 % Unemployment number.

Lockheed is going to lay off 123,000 defense workers due to Obama's downsizing of the military. This hit the Drudge report yesterday. This is true! I checked it on Google. Snopes indicated 10,000, but actual figure will be determined by government down sizing criteria. At any rate, this isn't good news and the

unemployment number will grow.

The law requires Lockheed to give 60-day notice to all to-be-fired employees within 60 days. That drop dead date would be November 1st. Since this would be devastating for his reelection, Obama has promised that our government would cover all Lockheed severance packages to fired employees if Lockheed would not release the names and locations of those losing their jobs until after the election! Do you have any idea how many millions that will cost the taxpayer? Thank you Obama!!

This posting is from a defense contract newspaper called The Hill. You can read the details below:

http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/industry/259517-graham-says-hell-block-'>http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/industry/259517-graham-says-hell-block-

reimbursements-in-layoff-notice-fight

<http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/industry/259517-graham-says-hell-block

-reimbursements-in-layoff-notice-fight>

Edited by fastarnie
  • Upvote 2

Obama is being considerate he is making sure they have money for the holidays!

You other bums would fire someone and give them nothing to keep YOUR bank accounts filled!

Who's not a human now?

Not to mention Lockheed is a contract type job! unless you work in the front office.

No, wrong again... the employees/contractors who will be affected were to be laid off Jan 1, 2013 and by law they are to be given 60 days notice. subtract 60 from Jan 1, and you end up at Nov 1, 2012 a few days before election.

Quick! Someone start another war and kill many innocent civilians, so that the Military Industrial Complex can get more money to keep more workers!

I agree with you Right!

I mean whats badder than a F-22 raptor? But mitt wants to spend more

on our military he wants a thousand raptors and for what?wasteful spending is a coming

if the rights take there way.And you thought 4 trillion was high.wake up!

No, wrong again... the employees/contractors who will be affected were to be laid off Jan 1, 2013 and by law they are to be given 60 days notice. subtract 60 from Jan 1, and you end up at Nov 1, 2012 a few days before election.

Yes right again it says for THOSE EMPLOYEES. to be affected NOT ALL employees!

They are the same as Mcdonald douglas when they want say 10 DC-9's bulit they hire to

contract and when those are built guess what your gone! Because you already know your fire date!

Unless you cant count.Yes Right! I know because I worked there building componet boards along

time ago.

I agree with you Right!

I mean whats badder than a F-22 raptor? But mitt wants to spend more

on our military he wants a thousand raptors and for what?wasteful spending is a coming

if the rights take there way.And you thought 4 trillion was high.wake up!

The thought of 1000 F-22 Raptor pilots passing out in the sky is terrifying. :unsure:

GO RV, then BV

(Cool pic Cris)

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

Obama is being considerate he is making sure they have money for the holidays!

You other bums would fire someone and give them nothing to keep YOUR bank accounts filled!

Who's not a human now?

Not to mention Lockheed is a contract type job! unless you work in the front office.

Is there something wrong with you?

• Upvote 2