Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I think it has to do with what type of government they have.. i think Breitling explained it a while back but i don't remember...

Doctor's diagnosis: Patient is suffering from Breitlingitis due to exposure to misinformation from dinar guru Breitling

Doctor's prescription: Plenty of rest, avoid Breitling, listen to keepmwlknfny

Doctor's prognosis: Condition is treatable and with adequate care patient should recover within a week or two

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Doctor's diagnosis: Patient is suffering from Breitlingitis due to exposure to misinformation from dinar guru Breitling

Doctor's prescription: Plenty of rest, avoid Breitling, listen to keepmwlknfny

Doctor's prognosis: Condition is treatable and with adequate care patient should recover within a week or two

Doctor should listen to own advise. Trust No one for No One knows what will occur. So if your advise to others was to listen to Keep then your credility just dropped several notches. Not to say Keep is wrong,just sayin no one knows for sure. IMO no one should take financial advise from someone they don't know or has no background. Like going to landscaper for medical advise-peace

• Upvote 1

Bored :::: First , I believe the CB and MOF reports are accurate.. No conspiricies,, Hidden funds or juggled rates... Then the $87bn reserve requirement computes like this .. The CBI lists 76.5 T dinar in dinar designated liabilities ...If they move the rate to .0001 , an even tenth of a cent, that is a 15% increase. Now the liabilities increase to 87 T dinar... At the new rate the reserve must be $87Bn.USD or equivalent.

so what I've learned from this all is we pretty much have no idea on whats going on over there.. we all have our theories, conspiracies, and opinions.. i never really posted on here much before this and i think ima return to that habit, just study my human anatomy and ochem and wait for a text..

so what I've learned from this all is we pretty much have no idea on whats going on over there.. we all have our theories, conspiracies, and opinions.. i never really posted on here much before this and i think ima return to that habit, just study my human anatomy and ochem and wait for a text..

You are correct sir

I like it when people say the IQD will return to its past value.

What about tulips? They were equal to 10 times a skilled craftsman's annual income back in the 1600's.

BTW, what happened to the RV in October? And the one before the US Presidential Election?

2013 is coming quickly.

• Upvote 2

Why buy Dinar - prospect of a better financially equipped life faster than could have been otherwise achieved. But it hasn't been fast, its been frustrating.

However, Iraq appears to be in a better position than 3 years ago apart from the goings on at the CBI.

Its still hope that keeps people in this. Unfortunately the scammers and pumpers prey on this. :(

Iraq is going forward month by month. Right direction over all. :)

1. The scam part of this investment is the promise of waking up a millionaire......

2. Redenominating/lopping the zeros is the same thing as described by the CBI....

3. The money supply hasnt been reduced at all....it has only grown substantially....which is whats holding the dinars value from growing. The dinar is not on a dirty float....its value is based on the reserves backing it.

4. A lop does in fact reduce the amount of currency in circulation, while giving the new currency a higher value and purchasing power and its done AFTER periods of hyperinflation. Its unfortunately exactly what the CBI is and has been explaining on this plan to "delete the zeros". You should google Turkey's "revaluation" and Russias "revaluation" which were in fact lopping zeros off the currency.....

5. I think the whole "our govt is holding trillions of dinar" has been beat to death and no need to go there, but you surely cant call it FACT.....

1.... The potential of making a large amount in return is what draws many people in. Dream rates are discussed but opposing views are also normally discussed in many cases. Most people who purchased dinar over paid for them. They paid a huge mark-up, but to receive the dinars with ease, many of us used the outlets that offered them (i.e., DinarTrade).

How could buying an exotic currency be considered a scam? Your purchasing something above its actual value in hopes to gain profits in the future. To claim the IQD to be a scam would be saying buying gold is also a scam. People won't be so quick to consider buying gold a scam because of it being so liquid and popular.

2. Re-denomination/ LOP is something that the CBI has been stating they wish or desire to do in the recent years. I think the articles started to pop up around 2006 or 2007 stating that may be their future intent. We're about 5+ years since those articles have come out and we have yet to see it happen. A boy can only cry wolf so much. Not saying it won't happen, but the articles are not really saying anything since they really have no a lousy track record on doing what they say they will.

3. I think debating this information may be rather hard since it would take a lot of time/effort to evaluate where all the money is. How much is digital, how much is "truly" in circulation. How much "truly" exists and how much demand really is in the market place for dinars or dollars even to this day. Remember, the IQD is not so easily converted to other foreign currencies so I bet the dollar may be somewhat popular in the M.E. than to claim trillions in circulation?? Are they truly being circulated or are they in a vault?

4. I basically agree with you hear. 1,000 IQD to 1 US may soon become 1 IQD to 1 US. This may appear to be a 1:1 revalue, but simply it is just a new currency of IQD is 1:1 with the dollar while the old currency still remains to be 1,000 IQD to 1 U.S. and the conversion rate from the old currency to the new currency is 1,000 old dinars = 1 new dinar. Is that the path we want them to take? No, we hope for other solutions, but it is feared because it reduces the amount of return possible significantly.

5. I think this observation came when someone found that the UST was holding exotic currency. It was "assumed" that it was IQD, which some of it may indeed be IQD. However, the numbers are also based on numerical value (not US value, but I could also be wrong). Which would mean either the exotic currencies total up to the US value or numerical value (numbers on the notes). Not sure exactly which, but I do believe I recall seeing the spot or link but it was not stated as IQD, only exotic currencies.

I haven't been around or reading much lately, but it still seems that the same debates go on. I check in for a quick peek about once per month. Looks like I am not missing out on much.

That was one of the allegations and supported by the fact the UST denied having any substancial amount of IQD or any intention of dealing with it...the most significant charge, imo, involved the defendants promoting an immInent RV when according to the Feds the CBI was clearly indicating they would RD and again,according to the indictment the Feds determined that would be a "neutral" event...

I find your post odd. Why would the Feds make an indictment towards the BH group on something they claimed on behalf of the CBI or in regards to the IQD?

How are the Feds supposedly in the "know" to be able to create an indictment towards the BH group... Does the BH group get to appeal if any type of R/V were to occur?

I thought they were mostly in trouble for other issues such as tax issues, not being properly registered, etc. etc.

• Upvote 1

I had to take a break from watching what was happening with the IQD. I am just casually watching after our election but still have hopes. 1:1 would be very nice, is it possible? I just want to end this, go home and stay there for a long time. Happy Veterans Day to all those who served in any capacity. In my happy opinion, that includes the families who supported from the home front as well. Freedom is not free (as they say), we all pay part of the price. However as all gave some, lets remember that some gave all. God Bless America and every freedom loving person in the world.

K.

• Upvote 1

my math might be screwed up .. but if a ton of gold is just under 50 million dollars .. 20 tons would be one billion dollars 40 tons would be 2 billion dollars ..

iraq doesnt have a trillion dollars of anything except oil in the ground that is around 17 trillion dollars worth of "proven reserves".. and around 7 trillion in natural gas.. their rea estate and treasure artifacts ect, may equal a trillion or so ..

to me the only way to get a huge rv is if it is commodity backed with oil ..

i dont see the imf giving iraq trillions of dollars worth of currency out of the kindness of their heart ... then saying you still got all that oil and gas to sell too

Thanks for correcting the math on the gold amount. 34 tons of gold is roughly $1.6 Billion NOT Trillion. It's misstatements like this(unententional or intentional) that can cause people to have false hope. With 30Trillion dinar in their money supply and a 1 to 1 rv that could potentially cost Iraq $30Trillion. A little out of their budget at the moment with less than a paltry $100B in the kitty and only generating roughly $100B a yr from oil sales all of which and more is needed to run the country.

• Upvote 1

1.... The potential of making a large amount in return is what draws many people in. Dream rates are discussed but opposing views are also normally discussed in many cases. Most people who purchased dinar over paid for them. They paid a huge mark-up, but to receive the dinars with ease, many of us used the outlets that offered them (i.e., DinarTrade).

How could buying an exotic currency be considered a scam? Your purchasing something above its actual value in hopes to gain profits in the future. To claim the IQD to be a scam would be saying buying gold is also a scam. People won't be so quick to consider buying gold a scam because of it being so liquid and popular.

2. Re-denomination/ LOP is something that the CBI has been stating they wish or desire to do in the recent years. I think the articles started to pop up around 2006 or 2007 stating that may be their future intent. We're about 5+ years since those articles have come out and we have yet to see it happen. A boy can only cry wolf so much. Not saying it won't happen, but the articles are not really saying anything since they really have no a lousy track record on doing what they say they will.

3. I think debating this information may be rather hard since it would take a lot of time/effort to evaluate where all the money is. How much is digital, how much is "truly" in circulation. How much "truly" exists and how much demand really is in the market place for dinars or dollars even to this day. Remember, the IQD is not so easily converted to other foreign currencies so I bet the dollar may be somewhat popular in the M.E. than to claim trillions in circulation?? Are they truly being circulated or are they in a vault?

4. I basically agree with you hear. 1,000 IQD to 1 US may soon become 1 IQD to 1 US. This may appear to be a 1:1 revalue, but simply it is just a new currency of IQD is 1:1 with the dollar while the old currency still remains to be 1,000 IQD to 1 U.S. and the conversion rate from the old currency to the new currency is 1,000 old dinars = 1 new dinar. Is that the path we want them to take? No, we hope for other solutions, but it is feared because it reduces the amount of return possible significantly.

5. I think this observation came when someone found that the UST was holding exotic currency. It was "assumed" that it was IQD, which some of it may indeed be IQD. However, the numbers are also based on numerical value (not US value, but I could also be wrong). Which would mean either the exotic currencies total up to the US value or numerical value (numbers on the notes). Not sure exactly which, but I do believe I recall seeing the spot or link but it was not stated as IQD, only exotic currencies.

I haven't been around or reading much lately, but it still seems that the same debates go on. I check in for a quick peek about once per month. Looks like I am not missing out on much.

I find your post odd. Why would the Feds make an indictment towards the BH group on something they claimed on behalf of the CBI or in regards to the IQD?

How are the Feds supposedly in the "know" to be able to create an indictment towards the BH group... Does the BH group get to appeal if any type of R/V were to occur?

I thought they were mostly in trouble for other issues such as tax issues, not being properly registered, etc. etc.

You're one of the bright ones("i check in for a quick peek........."), for me it's just part of my mon-fri routine. You've been missed,take care-peace

There's a link to the indictment on page 1 of this post...I suggest you read pg.3 thru 5 and before calling my post "odd"...

• Upvote 2

Excellent article!!! I have several degrees, and this was well thought out. Especially, when it is off the top of your head. I could follow your thought process very clearly, and don't worry about "KEEP", he is ALWAYS negative about this investment. He is a very "DOWN" person in life. Very good writing and well thought out. GOOD JOB.

You have several degrees ? Well, I have many leather bound books,..and my apartment smells of rich..mahogany !!

This is my monthly drive by...put the darn things in your sock drawer people, and IF and WHEN it pops...Cash in. Dont let this BREAK YOU $$$ or drive you NUTS !!! ;)

There's a link to the indictment on page 1 of this post...I suggest you read pg.3 thru 5 and before calling my post "odd"...

You took the context of "odd" out of my post.

It was more about the situation, not what you put.

I found it "odd" how the Feds would "act" as if they were "in the know" on the situation of the CBI and their intentions. But I am sure that debate could deserve a whole topic in itself.

We have beaten this dinar subject to death! We have fought about it, lied about it, cryed about it, chewed on it and some have staked their futures on it! What it all boils down to is a speculative investment similar to penny stocks.

It might go up in value, it might not. Iraq might come out of their primitive cave and join the world economy or they may be happy to continue sitting on their thumbs! As Adam has always said...do not invest more than you can afford to loose!

You have the choice to believe what you read or not. You have the right to an opinion. All of this arguing and bantering will do nothing to change the situation in Iraq, all we have is the hope that the wealth of Iraq will drive the dinar up in value.

So get over it, quit jumping down eachothers throats, if you don't think the dinar will go up then go get some stocks or some other investment. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

BH group along with a lot of other dealers are not doing business legally and give dinar a bad name. I still believe in the Dinar but everyone I talk to seems to be selling or now assuming it must be a scam. We are closer than we have ever been,

They are probly realizing that the scam part is waking up a millionaire......and that for us to make money on this, that it will be a slow, gradual rise but unfortunately the CBI wants to take the easy way out and RD......

Mix that in with the constant BS spewing from all these "gurus" and its hard to believe that this is going to work out in our favor....

They are probly realizing that the scam part is waking up a millionaire......and that for us to make money on this, that it will be a slow, gradual rise but unfortunately the CBI wants to take the easy way out and RD......

Mix that in with the constant BS spewing from all these "gurus" and its hard to believe that this is going to work out in our favor....

I always wondered this and I mean no disrespect by asking this but if don't think u'll make money off this than why are u on DV? Also what do u think about warka accounts? as in how would a lop effect/affect (never know which one) it?

I hear from friends of mine in the Dinar world that dealers are at war for sales since they are so low and that is why the price keeps going lower. All the small dealers are going out of business. People think prices are going down because of instability in the market but its because Ali has started a Dinar war to take everyone out of the market while sales are low. Dinar trade and Treasury vault became partners and own Okie, neno and another site- The pumper sites.

Sounds Crazy but true.

You will see next year there will only be a couple dealers left.

Dinar banker, Dinar Trade, Treasury vault, Tampa Dinar, GID associates and Dinar Inc.

That is also because no other companies have full compliance with treasury they keep selling Dinar as a collectable and breaking the law while doing it.