Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Must Read for all members

Hello all, once again as I sit here and watch this board waiting for something to happen, I feel it is time for a reminder for the vets, and hopefully a lesson for the newbies. Its been a while since I put in my 2 cents worth, but when I sit here and watch all the newbies who are spending countless hours watching and waiting for this thing to pop, I figured it was time to re-post something I posted a couple years ago at about this time. It should be a reality check for some, and a reminder for others. While my information in this post with regards to the Dinar is mostly outdated now, you'll find there are somethings that are the same as they were 2 years ago. You may find it interesting that some of what I posted we have been waiting for since then and is still being talked about today. I'm not here to be a debbie downer, but to be a voice of reason and reality of what this investment can do to you. This post is from me 2 years ago when I got involved in this investment and let the dream of being rich consume me. I posted as much info as you see Yota post today. There have been many others, We come and go, Eventually you need to step back and take a close look at what you are waiting for and realize you need to be more than patient in this investment. Don't let it consume you, because it may be to late by the time you realize it. I may have caught myself in time, but I am still paying for it today.

It's a long read, but worth your time.

Facing the reality, My 2 Cents

PS

Don't let my rep fool you, it was well over a 1000 before the reset about a year ago. I don't pay much attention to the reps, but I know many here use it as a tool of who is and is not worth listening too. Many vets here will tell you I am one who knows what I am talking about.

Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the reminder A Must Read for all members. I never thought about my dinar for years and thought I would check on it, and found the DV. Lots of good info, lots of BS and mostly nice people. But mostly too much of a roller coaster, following the news and rumors. It has affected most everything in my life, and on my job. I am sure the worst thing was to tell my wife, when it RV's I would like a divorce. Maybe should of told her, when it RV's lets go to Disneyland. When I am down, I think of the people in Iraq that have to live it, we just watch it.

• Upvote 3

wow !!!!! not so much on the article but scroll down the list ,,, man those are some name `s we haven`t seen here in over 1 or two years ,,, nene ,, bang , scooter guy , --- but yeppers on the step away from the puter and let life catch back up too you again thanks for the imput buddy ;)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Rich, always good to see you too. Hope all is well

RVD

Wow great post! I've been wondering were all of you guys went,I started reading here January 2010 and miss seeing unitedrich and U too RVD4M and Ed and scotter where has everyone gone! And too myself spent too much time on here, I had back surgery last December and can nolonger work and about 6 months ago I said I will just read Adams chats and a little more and thats all I need,still hopefull and now filed for SSI we could really use the money so my wife doesn't have to work so hard. As I,m sure the SSI won't be enough to retire on. I was hoping my back surgery would fix the pain but now realize I have to live with it,come on RV! Thanks guys!

• Upvote 1

Hey Ron,

Great to see you as well. Its been a long time. I'm still around, but primarily lurk nowadays as it appears we all are waiting on something that no one has a clue about when it may happen, or any insight into it anyway other than opinions. Rich

Hey RICH thanks and glad to see ya here! Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello Everyone,

It's nice to see familiar names in here. Just browsing tonight. I'm still hopeful, but I'm not going to let life get away on me like we've seen happen to many here over the years.

All is well in the Great White North. We pray for our Southern Neighbours all the time. What happens there, happens here 6 months to a year later. I really want my university student kids to have a good job in their fields when they graduate. I worry, but I know it's in God's hands and that gives me hope!

Blessing all!

Really great to hear from all of you "old timers". It gets really depressing to see the dates that people joined that are posting now. We really need the advice from those that have been on this ride for more than 2 years. I am a newbe at 18 months. Thanks

Hello all, once again as I sit here and watch this board waiting for something to happen, I feel it is time for a reminder for the vets, and hopefully a lesson for the newbies. Its been a while since I put in my 2 cents worth, but when I sit here and watch all the newbies who are spending countless hours watching and waiting for this thing to pop, I figured it was time to re-post something I posted a couple years ago at about this time. It should be a reality check for some, and a reminder for others. While my information in this post with regards to the Dinar is mostly outdated now, you'll find there are somethings that are the same as they were 2 years ago. You may find it interesting that some of what I posted we have been waiting for since then and is still being talked about today. I'm not here to be a debbie downer, but to be a voice of reason and reality of what this investment can do to you. This post is from me 2 years ago when I got involved in this investment and let the dream of being rich consume me. I posted as much info as you see Yota post today. There have been many others, We come and go, Eventually you need to step back and take a close look at what you are waiting for and realize you need to be more than patient in this investment. Don't let it consume you, because it may be to late by the time you realize it. I may have caught myself in time, but I am still paying for it today.

It's a long read, but worth your time.

Facing the reality, My 2 Cents

PS

Don't let my rep fool you, it was well over a 1000 before the reset about a year ago. I don't pay much attention to the reps, but I know many here use it as a tool of who is and is not worth listening too. Many vets here will tell you I am one who knows what I am talking about.

I have been in this investment for a year and a half and have reduced my time on the sites as a natural progression of self preservation. There are some people's posts that I read and others I don't and usually don't waste my breath arguing with people who have differing views than mine. I want you to know how much I appreciate you and those like you that have contributed so much time to this investment for the benefit of others. It's a selfless act that unfortunately comes with much bashing and rude comments from others. I agree with you that it is not about blindly following what others say but about reading, researching and discovering what makes sense to me as an individual. I too believe that this RV will come to fruition in due time and it has nothing to do with the number of articles or posts that I read, my highs or lows or anything else. I am responsible for my life and the excitement and joy and the strife that I create in it. Thank you for your post and the honesty therein. You give hope without the roller coaster and you've paid your dues that certainly has earned mine and many others respect. The very best to you and your family and I hope when this ride is over that I have the opportunity to shake your hand and personally thank you.

• Upvote 2

oldtimers appreciation day :D . Good to see everybody..

It's funny or sad "to see Adam chats today (-) more of the oldtimers.

Hope we all have that big party out in Las Vegas one day.

Go RV

Wow great post! I've been wondering were all of you guys went,I started reading here January 2010 and miss seeing unitedrich and U too RVD4M and Ed and scotter where has everyone gone! And too myself spent too much time on here, I had back surgery last December and can nolonger work and about 6 months ago I said I will just read Adams chats and a little more and thats all I need,still hopefull and now filed for SSI we could really use the money so my wife doesn't have to work so hard. As I,m sure the SSI won't be enough to retire on. I was hoping my back surgery would fix the pain but now realize I have to live with it,come on RV! Thanks guys!

Hey Ron, smack Time Warner Cable for me out in California...They took away my LAKERS on Direct-TV....

Go to hear from you.

Edited by army03
  • Upvote 1

You're not alone my friend, I had to retire too due to back problems so I know exatly what you're going through.

Thanks RVDinar4MyFamily for the post, It's always good to see the old timers here, and like all the old timers I just read the news to stay on top of what's going on.

• Upvote 1

Great posts RVDinar. I remain extremely grounded with regards to our investment. I was in the crazy mode when I first bought into IQD, as most are. I learned quickly that investing in IQD is based on speculation and many other factors that we have no control over. I have no regrets. I have learned a lot about currency, the ME and Government in general through reading.

Anyone that is new to this investment and site should read RVDinar's posts. IQD can't be pegged at 1170 for eternity, in my opinion. Iraq has unrealized assets that support a higher value in their currency. What Iraq needs is a stable Government and infrastructure to support their only commodity, which is oil.

• Upvote 1

oldtimers appreciation day :D/>/> . Good to see everybody..

It's funny or sad "to see Adam chats today (-) more of the oldtimers.

Hope we all have that big party out in Las Vegas one day.

Go RV

Hey Ron, smack Time Warner Cable for me out in California...They took away my LAKERS on Direct-TV....

Go to hear from you.

Hey army good to hear from ya! Been a Laker fan since the epic Magic and Bird days sure miss Magic! I have direct tv too and love it other than we don't get bay area news lol. And if you are a vet I shake your hand and thank you for your service! Oldtimers wow thats funny, I don't post much any more, just get on here to read some as my back is so bad I can't set @ the computer very long anymore but I have a Samsung Tablet and I can be anywhere-love it,I would love to hear from more oldtimers! Where R ya! Keep up the faith people! Hope the new year is our year,we need it badly as well as all members here! Go RV!

Great posts RVDinar. I remain extremely grounded with regards to our investment. I was in the crazy mode when I first bought into IQD, as most are. I learned quickly that investing in IQD is based on speculation and many other factors that we have no control over. I have no regrets. I have learned a lot about currency, the ME and Government in general through reading.

Anyone that is new to this investment and site should read RVDinar's posts. IQD can't be pegged at 1170 for eternity, in my opinion. Iraq has unrealized assets that support a higher value in their currency. What Iraq needs is a stable Government and infrastructure to support their only commodity, which is oil.

Hey Ski good to see your posts! And good advice to new and old members to read RVD's post,I read it again too-great read very down to earth,as I too was in the crazy mode when we bought and used to spend hours on here reading and learning,and Ski U are always positive! Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

You're not alone my friend, I had to retire too due to back problems so I know exatly what you're going through.

Thanks RVDinar4MyFamily for the post, It's always good to see the old timers here, and like all the old timers I just read the news to stay on top of what's going on.

Hey Tony good to see ya too and sorry to hear about your back too,I'm 51 and had a bad back almost all my life,had my first surgery in 1986 and the second and third last Christmas and now rely on pain meds so I hope U are not in the same boat my friend. My downfall is I'm way to strong for my own good lol I miss your post too,take care Tony, buy the way I was born in New Jersey but not sure where you are, Happy Hollidays!

Great to see so many other "old timers" responding to the post. We lurk, wait, and hope.

I know that this democracy business is a messy business, but surely they can get out of their own way long enough to give their citizens what they want and need.....a currency with buying power. Won't hurt us either.