Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Las Vegas Bartender Rumor - Post By Goodgrins GET Chat !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From A Bar Stool In Las Vegas While Pretending To Be That High Roller Abe Froman - The Sausage King Of Chicago From Ferris Bueller ! This Way I'll Keep Getting Free Drinks !

Nov 3 2:39 PM [goodgrins] read an email that was rather inspirational .. or at least gave some hope regarding the RV:

10:12 PM AbeFroman: My brother is a bartender here in las vegas at a high scale hotel : Sorry on cell so it will be slow

Anyway I got him into this and there has been a big money investor coming in for about 3 months and they have become friends : I asked my bro to see if he knew about iqd and he asked him this Sunday.

This man said that this was to happen within the next 6 days is what all his investor friends are saying Now this guy has big money he tips $20 per drink but only has 2 or 3 so he's not a drunk and he said he is a small fish compared to peeps in his circle: He said that just hold on it is really moving now

• Upvote 15

CNN. Broadcasting From A Bar Stool In Las Vegas While Pretending To Be That High Roller Abe Froman - The Sausage King Of Chicago From Ferris Bueller ! This Way I'll Keep Getting Free Drinks !

This man said that this was to happen within the next 6 days is what all his investor friends are saying Now this guy has big money he tips $20 per drink but only has 2 or 3 so he's not a drunk and he said he is a small fish compared to peeps in his circle: He said that just hold on it is really moving now

Okay I'll be the bartender... and I will give you the free drinks... as long as you keep giving me the $20.00 tips per drink.

biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 2

Within 6 days huh?! Well...let's see...the Friday after the world knows who the next US President will be!! I can see that...just remember, eventually... someone is going to be right on!! This coming Friday works for me! Gives me time to get everything ready to head to the bank on Monday!!! God.Bless each of you! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

The Title kinda settled it for me Thug.... "Las Vegas Bartender Rumor - ITS LIKE A BANK RUMOR WITH A BUZZ "

Ah yes... Bartender Rumor With A Buzz... rolleyes.gif ... I'll take a double of whatever he's having.. thanks!!! wink.gif

Thanks for the post Thug... an RV from anytime right about "now" to well....let's see...yup, "now" would be a good time for me!!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Now I have heard everything.....if this rumor is TRUE....i will buy drinks for everyone signed up on Dinar Vets!!! Including Adam!!!! GO LIONS!!!!

A double Crown on the rocks for me :D

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 1

heyyyyyy !!!! you two ladies ,,, also heyyyy everyone else ------> lets see who has a ` gooder ` brain pan area here ,,, speaking of a rumor guy,, any one remember that taxi , or van , driver ,, he drove big money guys all over the --- vegas ? or was it in the colorado area`s ?? he picked up big money guys,, that said hang on this is going too pop with -in the months ,,, now we all know jeep guy gets togeather with all other jeep guys -- and gals ---> gals :P and we give the high --ho it is going too r.v. in the 1 -2013 at 2 too 1 ratio ,, then everyone goes topless rest of day ---- { drive around with the jeep tops off } :lol::(

• Upvote 2