Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Shabbi's Goal To Raise The 000's Will Become A Reality !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Handy Substitute For Waterboarding - Frank Singing In Surround Sound !

Greetings Family,

Good evening Family.........As boring as this may sound.......nobody knows the date nobody knows the rate........it is the gospel truth.

The only way I could justify this past Monday by giving you a time frame of 11/6/12 to 1/20/13 was for the GOI to take complete formation. Many thought it was a date I was giving for the RV.

You see......the next thing that would happen is that some of the AoP would immediately suffer a mild stroke while the surviving strong ones would quickly turn their attention to Shabibi and the CBI.

If they were pleased with what they saw in Parliament and their legislation then the odds are highly favorable that the CBI would be given the nod to work with the GOI on releasing the 000's so they could apply a higher rate value to the IQD that needs to fulfill a 137 trillion budget for 2013.

If........all is in order with the GOI then the new rate will be given to them so they can inbreed it not only into their budget but to their new infrastructure way of life. Into ….......the psyche of the Iraqi citizen.

For four years I have been saying........they will never see the keys to their shackles until they increase the value of the IQD.........which is ch7 . Yet IMF also demands they cut back on GOI selfish expenditures. Stop wasting money!

This combination of events if applied during this time frame I present to you ….......then Shabibi's goal to raise the 000's and apply this value to next year's budget will become a reality.

The IQD cannot transcend maturity without a GOI acting ….......mature. Representation by a government of its currency.......for its people.

You hear enough of me every week which can sometimes become mundane. I can respect that.

But it causes you to miss some items that I wish to emphasize. I talked to you about the M2 figures last week. Told you that they went from 11+ to 5+ %. Talked about it.........but no one posted about it. Not even the other sites caught on to this.

Yesterday there was an article that caused DELTA and I barrels of laughter. I will do my investment CC tonight......followed by a few comments on my behalf. I asked DELTA to come in on an odd evening because he usually joins me on Mondays.

He is going to tell you what is on Iraqi TV but more importantly he is going to try to draw your attention once again to the M2 figures. I asked him to tie it in to 1% reprint of 30 trillion. LOL.......LOL........

I'm sorry just seeing that sentence causes vibrations in my humor bone. Please pay attention to DELTA tonight.......it may be a little complicated.......take it to God in prayer. IMO.......after our CC tonight you will see what we present being talked about on the net. IMO........these wonderful sites do not copy and paste us correctly nor do they have our interpretation.......they mix in their own with ours and confuse many. That's when the calls pour in to me.

.........My Christian love and Aloha. KTFA, Frank

• Upvote 5

So what you are saying is you cannot be a devout Christian and have inside information? I find that incredulous..., almost sophmoric in logic!

Yeah, what nerve. My wife pays a monk every month for the winning lottery numbers. Hasnt won yet but still...what nerve.

• Upvote 2

Let me clarify "inside". Iraqis who live and work in Iraq who can read, write and speak English/Arabic/Farsi fluently and have an interest in the dinar.

Exactly.. NOONE has inside information as in knows the secrets of the CBI, Maliki, or Shabibi BUT we cannot forget that they have government controlled media which means they only allow certain things to be publish. Also keep in mind that many Iraqis are illiterate therefore making articles pretty much useless. The best way they can communicate is via TV or PA system which allows them to communicate to the general public while simultaneously keeping what they announce pretty much a secret to the rest of the world. So when Frank talks about "inside" information he is simply referring to the fact that he has a contact, Delta, who lives in Iraq and hears and sees these TV and PA announcements which the rest of the world is not privy too. We should be thankful that he shares what he knows! A genuin GGG :tiphat: even though he is a bit quirky at times.

• Upvote 2

Exactly.. NOONE has inside information as in knows the secrets of the CBI, Maliki, or Shabibi BUT we cannot forget that they have government controlled media which means they only allow certain things to be publish. Also keep in mind that many Iraqis are illiterate therefore making articles pretty much useless. The best way they can communicate is via TV or PA system which allows them to communicate to the general public while simultaneously keeping what they announce pretty much a secret to the rest of the world. So when Frank talks about "inside" information he is simply referring to the fact that he has a contact, Delta, who lives in Iraq and hears and sees these TV and PA announcements which the rest of the world is not privy too. We should be thankful that he shares what he knows! A genuin GGG :tiphat: even though he is a bit quirky at times.

Delta is an absolute value to this community whether many want to agree with it or NOT he has proven to me and many others that he has the contacts he refers to and does indeed watch Iraqiya televsion and give us the news that we are not privy to here all we have as investors is the bogus articles that come out they are worse than our media corruption is their number one goal. I believe the M2 figures are completely false i do believe shabbibi has manipulated the exchange rate and value of the dinar that is NOT the true value PERIOD!!! We sit and see what unfolds after the U.s elections, the problem is our global system is imploding we cannot surivive much longer with our currency many countries are moving away from the U.S dollar the hand wriitng is on the wall we have no more money the U.s is in desperate need to get new money coming in i truly believe the revaluation will provide this.

P.S they will NOT LOP no new currency code has been issued like one of our members posted another country is redenominating in 2013 they came out with a new code in august that tells you (Iraq) has no plans to RD anytime soon.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Religious people have made easy targets for scammers throughout history. I'm not going to say God should or shouldn't be in everything, but when religion is mentioned in any investment it throws up a red flag for me (notice I put "for me", hold your stones please). I believe in God, but I have read countless articles about scammers using religion/god to convince the gullible to buy into whatever they are selling. It's a sensitive subject and few want to debate it.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it.

Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books.

Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

A bit off topic. sorry. Just wanted to throw my :twocents:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Religious people have made easy targets for scammers throughout history. I'm not going to say God should or shouldn't be in everything, but when religion is mentioned in any investment it throws up a red flag for me (notice I put "for me", hold your stones please). I believe in God, but I have read countless articles about scammers using religion/god to convince the gullible to buy into whatever they are selling. It's a sensitive subject and few want to debate it.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it.

Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books.

Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

A bit off topic. sorry. Just wanted to throw my :twocents:

using this attitude; I couldn't believe in GOD! and I do

• Upvote 3

So what you are saying is you cannot be a devout Christian and have inside information? I find that incredulous..., almost sophmoric in logic!

Parmenio.... whoa there partner.... go back and reread what R Vernon said. From what I know of him and his views of the world, the way I read his statement it's saying: ... .Many gurus do not have credibility, some because they lie, others say the same thing over and over.... or they are plain morons... for whatever reason they have no credibility... and they use Christianity as a means of giving them the credibility they do NOT otherwise have on their own...... Because they wrap their statements up with Jesus... or imply their message carries the Divinity of God and His Blessing, ..... this manipulative use of Christianity is the only thing that gives some otherwise idiotic gurus, any credibility.

I don't mean to speak for R Vernon, but I don't see anywhere in his statement, the assertion that a devout Christian can't have inside information.....

• Upvote 3

Delta is an absolute value to this community and does indeed watch Iraqiya televsion and give us the news

Well Easy , If Mr Delta is in Iraq and reads Arabic WHY does he not offer clear interpretations of some of the articles ??? In fact on CCs he has been wrong many times.

I think he lives in Nevada.

CNN's Sources Say That Delta Is Shabbi's Cousin .... Twice Removed .... From A Bar .... With A Television ....

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Parmenio.... whoa there partner.... go back and reread what R Vernon said. From what I know of him and his views of the world, the way I read his statement it's saying: ... .Many gurus do not have credibility, some because they lie, others say the same thing over and over.... or they are plain morons... for whatever reason they have no credibility... and they use Christianity as a means of giving them the credibility they do NOT otherwise have on their own...... Because they wrap their statements up with Jesus... or imply their message carries the Divinity of God and His Blessing, ..... this manipulative use of Christianity is the only thing that gives some otherwise idiotic gurus, any credibility.

I don't mean to speak for R Vernon, but I don't see anywhere in his statement, the assertion that a devout Christian can't have inside information.....

R Vernon says as his conclusion, "Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true." This sounds good on the surface, but in throwing out all the other criteria, he is eliminating all the normal means of testing information for its veracity. One never wants to eliminate the very personal "smell test," basically what we "sense" about whatever we are considering, but I think it's also important to weigh and measure what we are examining by any of the other criteria that holds meaning for us. I do think, however, that it is extremely important not to take someone else's word for something without thinking it through on our own. Such choices, unless considered carefully, can create havoc in our lives and lead to enormous regrets.

• Upvote 1