Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Benghazi US consulate ‘was mainly CIA operation

Rayzur

We've heard 5 or 6 excuses blaming something or someone, by this administration. What we do know is over 300 emails intercepted talking about this incident unfolding around the world. The request for help made it all the way to the african miltary command and they where denied 3 times by the whitehouse. A naval commander (Adm Charles M. Gaouette)over one of are naval carrier fleets in the middleast ,was replaced in the middle of a deployment. This is very unusual in the middle of a deployment. This happened a few days after the libya incident. Sounds like the miltary isn't too happy with this administrations no-action . :angry: A experienced naval seal never red dots a target unless there's a support in place to take it out, i gives you postion away to enemy fire. They do know there was 2 american aircraft in lybian airspace at the time. On was a drone and another not verfied by this investigation........ This will be worst than watergate before it's over ,and barry's busy trying to avoiding it till after the election when he can blame somebody else.

I wish I had a nickel for each time Obama blamed his own actions on someone else just since he's been in office, not counting his lifelong pattern of doing this. I wouldn't need dinar. I would already be a very rich woman. :(:angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bush/Republicans must have been Godless to avoid those clear warnings. It was a disgrace to the American people not to protect the country and American lives as a President should. Of course, whether true or not, I say this with cynicism only mirroring the idiotic things republicans believe and say. I forgive Bush and the republicans for their stupidity. We're pass that now!

I don't know about everyone else, but I am incredibly sick and tired of hearing President Bush blamed for everything, of hearing Obama and his minions constantly taking cheap shots at our former president. Don't you guys get tired of having to reach back so far to find someone to blame for all that has gone wrong in the Obama administration? By now, if Obama's record won't stand on its own, it just won't stand. At least President Bush was an American patriot, and we just can't say the same thing for sure about Obama. As has been shown numerous times, the indications are that he could very well be a foreigner who has been indoctrinated in and whose first loyalty is to Islam, rather than to America.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I don't know about everyone else, but I am incredibly sick and tired of hearing President Bush blamed for everything, of hearing Obama and his minions constantly taking cheap shots at our former president. Don't you guys get tired of having to reach back so far to find someone to blame for all that has gone wrong in the Obama administration? By now, if Obama's record won't stand on its own, it just won't stand. At least President Bush was an American patriot, and we just can't say the same thing for sure about Obama. As has been shown numerous times, the indications are that he could very well be a foreigner who has been indoctrinated in and whose first loyalty is to Islam, rather than to America.

Showing that high IQ again.... you must be out of your mind or incredibly slow! wowza... The conversation, and my comment following Maggie, was about 9/11. How your mind has wandered.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Fallow the FOX news networks you will learn all you want, the only Real News Network that tells the truth no cover ups and no Bias bullshtttttt. They tell it like it is . And they have Real journalist working for them not wannabees. :rolleyes:

Fox News hasn't a real journalist on their entire staff.

Watching Fox News is like watching reality tv.... just a hint of truth mixed with pure fiction and you sheep gobble it up.

As for fair and balanced, the cigarette companies in the past told us their products were good for us. You believe that also?

After this most current election, I see Fox News becoming more irrelevant each day.

• Upvote 2