Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Benghazi US consulate ‘was mainly CIA operation

Rayzur

I'm not really interested in debating all of this with any of you, BUT I will add this little bit of info:

Don't you find it slightly ridiculous that all of you now (in hindsight) are so critical of Bush for not "acting" on

the intelligence reports he received about an "imminent" attack in 2001 while criticizing him for "acting" on

reports from the SAME intelligence sources about "WMD" in Iraq. Really!! :wacko:

Sometimes, your damned if you do and damned if you don't. :blink:

Might I add, if slick willy had taken care of Bin Laden when he had multiple chances, 9/11 would never

have happened. (Just another 20/20 hindsight observation like all of you). :twocents:

:rocking-chair:

Bush participated in the ritual sacrifice.

Kite Hit Steel Plane Must

You can argue about Bush, Obama, Clinton or Romney all you want. They are all one big happy family.

Even this 12 year old girl can figure it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1if6tJO2GA

I'm not really interested in debating all of this with any of you, BUT I will add this little bit of info:

Don't you find it slightly ridiculous that all of you now (in hindsight) are so critical of Bush for not "acting" on

the intelligence reports he received about an "imminent" attack in 2001 while criticizing him for "acting" on

reports from the SAME intelligence sources about "WMD" in Iraq. Really!! :wacko:

Sometimes, your damned if you do and damned if you don't. :blink:

:rocking-chair:

Now you understanding?

Please define "fallow".

I am a retired English professor of many years, and I can tell you that "fallow" is simply a misspelling of "follow" in this instance. But I'm sure you knew that and just wanted to draw attention to Biker's misspelling. I have found that many shallow people do this if they have no other better argument themselves. it is a small-minded effort to make the other person's argument seem less important. I have found throughout my career that many people who cannot spell or who simply make common spelling errors are often some of the best thinkers among us. I can always find the spelling errors since that was part of my work, but I learned long ago to only grade papers, not my friends, least of all for accidental misspellings. You need to do the same.

• Upvote 3

I am a retired English professor of many years, and I can tell you that "fallow" is simply a misspelling of "follow" in this instance. But I'm sure you knew that and just wanted to draw attention to Biker's misspelling. I have found that many shallow people do this if they have no other better argument themselves. it is a small-minded effort to make the other person's argument seem less important. I have found throughout my career that many people who cannot spell or who simply make common spelling errors are often some of the best thinkers among us. I can always find the spelling errors since that was part of my work, but I learned long ago to only grade papers, not my friends, least of all for accidental misspellings. You need to do the same.

I see a lot misspelling and some VERY consistent within their commentary. I do not critic them on their writing but their lack of education is evident. Therefore, their comments are somewhat discounted, that's our society Francie. While grading papers you're grading the interpretation of words and of their work, not friendship.

• Upvote 2

I see a lot misspelling and some VERY consistent within their commentary. I do not critic them on their writing but their lack of education is evident. Therefore, their comments are somewhat discounted, that's our society Francie. While grading papers you're grading the interpretation of words and of their work, not friendship.

hahahaha " Their lack of education" hahahaha Now that's funny. I have seen people with master degree`s that cant change a tire on there own car. I know people with very high IQ`s that don't have a ounce of common sense. Come down off your high horse fella. Some of the post you have made border`s on ridiculous . But please don't stop I can use the grins. emot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 1

hahahaha " Their lack of education" hahahaha Now that's funny. I have seen people with master degree`s that cant change a tire on there own car. I know people with very high IQ`s that don't have a ounce of common sense. Come down off your high horse fella. Some of the post you have made border`s on ridiculous . But please don't stop I can use the grins. emot-LMAO.gif

See what I mean? :lmao::D

• Upvote 2

You may be right. However, others can draw their own conclusions without your aid in pointing out a small spelling error. To me, that was a very tacky move on your part because you obviously did it to draw attention to the spelling error in order to deflect the reader from Biker's argument. And that makes you look small and diminishes your own argument. Anyone can make a spelling error in the heat or hurry of the moment, even me. And I would imagine you have done so upon occasion, yourself. In fact, it has been discovered that spelling is a learned skill that can be learned only within a very short window in about the third or fourth grade, and if it is missed then, for any number of reasons, including emotional upsets, physical illness, or even a change in schools, and the window closes, that student will almost never learn to spell. Of course, some of them can overcome this situation, but just by going around it, never by actually gaining an ability to spell. I have read that Einstein was a very poor speller in German, as was Charles Dickens in English, so this same relationship with spelling is uniform for people regardless of their language. At any rate, I would never judge someone's intellectual abilitiy by his/her spelling skills, or lack thereof. As proof, you will notice that I am judging you, but not Biker. <smile>

Oh, one more small thing-- I noticed you had a spelling error. "Critic" refers to a noun, while "critique" denotes a verb.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You may be right. However, others can draw their own conclusions without your aid in pointing out a small spelling error. To me, that was a very tacky move on your part because you obviously did it to draw attention to the spelling error in order to deflect the reader from Biker's argument. And that makes you look small and diminishes your own argument.

At any rate, I would never judge someone's intellectual abilitiy by his/her spelling skills, or lack thereof. As proof, you will notice that I am judging you, but not Biker. <smile>

Oh, one more small thing-- I noticed you had a spelling error. "Critic" refers to a noun, while "critique" denotes a verb.

Not that it needs to be such a big deal... but if you go back and read... it was not Simple that pointed out the spelling error. rolleyes.gif Sheesh

As for the post from Rayzor... I believe the truth is now unfolding... why all the distraction from the information posted?

Again Thank You Rayzor... this certainly has put a different light on what happened over there.

You may be right. However, others can draw their own conclusions without your aid in pointing out a small spelling error. To me, that was a very tacky move on your part because you obviously did it to draw attention to the spelling error in order to deflect the reader from Biker's argument. And that makes you look small and diminishes your own argument.

I, Simple, pointed out spelling errors? NOPE! Reading and interpretation... See what I mean!

BTW: I said consistently! Heat of the moment and blogging is not the same.

Not that it needs to be such a big deal... but if you go back and read... it was not Simple that pointed out the spelling error. rolleyes.gif Sheesh

As for the post from Rayzor... I believe the truth is now unfolding... why all the distraction from the information posted?

Again Thank You Rayzor... this certainly has put a different light on what happened over there.

Thanks Maggie, she always seems to have a problem with interpretation.

I, Simple, pointed out spelling errors? NOPE! Reading and interpretation... See what I mean!

BTW: I said consistently! Heat of the moment and blogging is not the same.

Thanks Maggie, she always seems to have a problem with interpretation.

Anyway, that high IQ you claim to have is spinning off topic Francie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would like to add. Regardless if it was CIA, FBI or The freaking power rangers. THE PRESIDENT REFUSED TO SAVE THEM!!!!!!!!.

So please stop trying to make it as if Obummer is not to blame, because he is completely 100% to blame. He and only he can make that call and he would not save them. He went to bed earlier because he had to go to Las Vegas the next morning. Who could turn their back while watching people dieing in real time!!!!

Folks on the left can spin it anyway they want, but the fact is he sat and watching these people plead for help over a 6 to 7 hour period and did not do a dam thing. What kind of monster does that.

Spin all you want but AMERICAN'S are not stupid, blind or sheep.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would like to add. Regardless if it was CIA, FBI or The freaking power rangers. THE PRESIDENT REFUSED TO SAVE THEM!!!!!!!!.

So please stop trying to make it as if President Obama is not to blame, because he is completely 100% to blame. He and only he can make that call and he would not save them. He went to bed earlier because he had to go to Las Vegas the next morning. Who could turn their back while watching people dieing in real time!!!!

Folks on the left can spin it anyway they want, but the fact is he sat and watching these people plead for help over a 6 to 7 hour period and did not do a dam thing. What kind of monster does that.

On a very serious note; you can't have any idea of the chain of command or operations within the CIA or any area of the federal government. Emotional comments doesn't make you knowledgeable.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

On a very serious note; you can't have any idea of the chain of command or operations within the CIA or any area of the federal government. Emotional comments doesn't make you knowledgeable.

Actually That is why they call Obummer's position commander and chief. This is to indicate the one who would make the call. He is the above all others. Simple minded sheep!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As usual, name calling. Cool :)y

Sadly simple you are a sheep, you follow with your eyes closed. I voted twice for Clinton so as you can see until Obummer came in I was a Lefty as you are. But to follow someone because they seem so cool or open minded is dangerous. You can follow whom ever you want. I will never Vote for Obummer, he has taken our country down a very slippery slope. He is not for our freedom and he rejects Israel.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sadly simple you are a sheep, you follow with your eyes closed. I voted twice for Clinton so as you can see until Obummer came in I was a Lefty as you are. But to follow someone because they seem so cool or open minded is dangerous. You can follow whom ever you want. I will never Vote for Obummer, he has taken our country down a very slippery slope. He is not for our freedom and he rejects Israel.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. I don't even want to talk about where you get your facts! Bring cited facts, not emotional beliefs. Site one fact from a credible news source or government association.

What freedom, what rejection? Israel President doesn't share that thought. Respect the President's name and then we can talk.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. I don't even want to talk about where you get your facts! Bring cited facts, not emotional beliefs. Site one fact from a credible news source or government association.

What freedom, what rejection? Israel President doesn't share that thought. Respect the President's name and then we can talk.

n

What exactly is the Pres. Name? He has changed it so many times... Your clueless. Now prove us wrong with all your facts and be sure you leave out all emotion......

n

What exactly is the Pres. Name? He has changed it so many times... Your clueless. Now prove us wrong with all your facts and be sure you leave out all emotion......

Done! A thousand times.

It's easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled.

back on the subject of Benghazi..... I have a question, Do we usually have our Ambassadors involved in covert CIA operations ??

I would truly love an answer to this.

I don't think it's clear of what he was doing or why he was traveling. One report said he was to attend an event the next day to award a Libyan for saving lives.

We've heard 5 or 6 excuses blaming something or someone, by this administration. What we do know is over 300 emails intercepted talking about this incident unfolding around the world. The request for help made it all the way to the african miltary command and they where denied 3 times by the whitehouse. A naval commander (Adm Charles M. Gaouette)over one of are naval carrier fleets in the middleast ,was replaced in the middle of a deployment. This is very unusual in the middle of a deployment. This happened a few days after the libya incident. Sounds like the miltary isn't too happy with this administrations no-action . :angry: A experienced naval seal never red dots a target unless there's a support in place to take it out, i gives you postion away to enemy fire. They do know there was 2 american aircraft in lybian airspace at the time. On was a drone and another not verfied by this investigation........ This will be worst than watergate before it's over ,and barry's busy trying to avoiding it till after the election when he can blame somebody else.

So please stop trying to make it as if Obummer is not to blame, because he is completely 100% to blame. He and only he can make that call and he would not save them. He went to bed earlier because he had to go to Las Vegas the next morning. Who could turn their back while watching people dieing in real time!!!!

I honest to God in heaven don't care who you blame. Honestly, you can can put it in neon 10 feet high and I support you doing so. And your statement that the president (WHOEVER IT IS), is 100% to blame as only he can make that call is completely and without reservation NOT TRUE. My God, think about what you are saying.... do you have any... any idea how many operations are going on right this very minute?.... how many people have their lives on the line.... how many are in covert positions executing the will of this country? and on and on and on..... God in heaven forbid that things go sideways like they did in this situation.... However, be clear, the President (WHOEVER IT IS), is the CIC, but he is by no means the only commander... There are so many levels of command, and agencies involved in command... and this kind of decision is not within his structure... unless it would be to over ride the orders of someone somewhere below him, per the information briefed at the time. As CIC, the President (WHOEVER IT IS), would make the call for deploying nukes or engaging in an action with worldwide implication/impact. However the President does not assume command of any and every military/agency action going on across the globe at any time during the day and night. That is why we have commanders... military and agency commanders at that... It is their job, it is their expertise... it is their role and expectation to make that call. I do not have unimpeachable information as to who it was that made the call, but I can say with total certainity, I would not be arrogant enough to assume that I could have done any better in that person's shoes at that time, in that moment.

It is also NOT TRUE that the President sat and watched this thing go down for 6 or 7 solid hours. I almost think some have it in their head that people sat in front of a screen and watched the whole thing as if it were a movie? I don't know and am not sure what people are asserting in stating that anyone sat and "watched" something. Drone intel in this case in the chaotic exchange of fire, etc etc, was not like watching a football game via live feed.. That would most certainly make life much easier when these decisions are needed and made. And that's not how it goes and that is not what happened....

back on the subject of Benghazi..... I have a question, Do we usually have our Ambassadors involved in covert CIA operations ??

I would truly love an answer to this.

Shelley.... I am all but certain that no one with the authority to do so, would be able to either confirm or deny this to be true on a public forum or in a public release. Apart from any and everything else, doing so would likely put many people in serious if not lethal harm's way. However, technically, the answer would be no. B)

• Upvote 1

It happens more often than you think. Actually, it's par for the course.

Thank you both Rayzur and Sansoucci I never knew our Ambassadors were at such risk. I'll admit I'm way too naive when it comes to politics. so who is really held responsible for these lives CIA ???

Edited by Shelley

A look at the night sky coordinates 32.11 N, 20.08 E (Benghazi, Libya) for Tuesday, September 11, 2012 from 9:00 pm until 4:00 am shows that the star Sirius (The "Dog Star"), in the constellation of Canis Majoris (The "Big Dog"), which is of prime importance to secret societies, was in full, unobstructed view.

Well, I am holding to the belief that there was not much that Obama was willing or able to do. That is simply the way of things when it comes to ritual blood sacrifices. They take precedence over all other things.

Thanks for the quick response and education :D very sad situation though.