Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barone: Romney Will Win 315 Electoral Votes

Butifldrm

Sorry, don't have a link for his statement on FOX but here's what he says on his own site.

DickMorris

Here’s the rundown:

• Romney leads in all the states McCain carried in 2008 for 179 electoral votes.

• Romney is convincingly ahead in Indiana (10), North Carolina (15), Florida (29), Colorado (9), and Virginia (13) total: 255 needed to win: 270

• Ohio (18): It looks like we are ahead. Rasmussen has us up by two. So do some internal polls. But with the variation in turnout motivation

and the undecided going against the incumbent, we should win by more than that.

• Iowa (6) Ditto. Latest polls have us one ahead.

• NH (4) Rasmussen has us up by two but probably more than that given turnout and undecided voters.

• Pennsylvania (20) Our ace in the hole! We are outspending Obama 6:1 here. Partly because of your donations to Super PAC for America

(Michael Reagan’s outfit). Give some more! Last night’s poll had us ahead by two in Pennsylvania. If we lose Ohio, Pennsylvania will put us over the top.

• Wisconsin (10) Rasmussen has it tied at 49-49. We have a great organization here that won the recall contest against Gov Walker. I bet we win here.

Now the focus of a major Romney effort.

• Minnesota (10) Believe it or not, coming within range. Just a few points behind and a lot of money going in there this weekend.

• Michigan (15) We should be closer here than we are. Lots of new money going in over the weekend, but we have faded a bit here.

Overall: Likely a 5-10 pt Romney win and above 300 electoral votes.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 2

I SEE...

AMERICAN NEEDS A MAN WHO MADE HIS MONEY BUYING COMPANIES, SELLING THEM OFF FOR A PROFIT AND FIRING ALL THE WORKERS. THEN HE SENT HIS MONEY OFFSHORE TO CAYMANS WHERE HE DOESN'T PAY TAXES...

ARE YOU GUYS BLIND?

YEAH. HE'LL RUN IT ALL LIKE A BUSINESS - JUST LIKE BUSH

HOW YOU LIKING 2008 UNDER BUSH? MISS HAVING A GOOD JOB?

Wasn't there articles or something saying O had accounts there as well......dry.gif

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2012/10/18/trouble-in-paradise-obama-has-offshore-investments-in-cayman-islands/

was making more money and hours back then....just sayin'......and my health insurance was cheaper and so was my wife'sangry.gif

• Upvote 2

democrats always make false predictions trying to make people think their vote doesnt count .. they already lost ... they also make false exit polls on election day too.. they go in before noon taking their exit polls and release them at about 12 to 1 oclock .. dont listen to them ... most of those who voted already dont work ..or they would be at work ..when the actual working man gets off work and goes to vote ,, hes not voting for no tax hike from the democrats ..the vote always is heavy republican at the end of the day ,, when the dem lose they all start saying they stole the election .. they cheated .. last election no one was very excited about mccain ..and his amnesty for illegals

And yet Nate called it in favor of the republicans in the 2010 midterms, He has preduicted the outcome no mater what party the "winner" is from.

Obama: Vote For 'Revenge', Romney: Vote For 'Love Of Country'.

Mr. O life as he put it in the book, Dreams of My Father!! Has been, always will be about Revenge!!! Can't understand for the life of me how anybody can Vote for this guy!! JMAO

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

:bump:

*Face palm of EPIC proportions*

EPIC! Lol!

Sorry, don't have a link for his statement on FOX but here's what he says on his own site.

DickMorris

Here’s the rundown:

• Romney leads in all the states McCain carried in 2008 for 179 electoral votes.

• Romney is convincingly ahead in Indiana (10), North Carolina (15), Florida (29), Colorado (9), and Virginia (13) total: 255 needed to win: 270

• Ohio (18): It looks like we are ahead. Rasmussen has us up by two. So do some internal polls. But with the variation in turnout motivation

and the undecided going against the incumbent, we should win by more than that.

• Iowa (6) Ditto. Latest polls have us one ahead.

• NH (4) Rasmussen has us up by two but probably more than that given turnout and undecided voters.

• Pennsylvania (20) Our ace in the hole! We are outspending Obama 6:1 here. Partly because of your donations to Super PAC for America

(Michael Reagan’s outfit). Give some more! Last night’s poll had us ahead by two in Pennsylvania. If we lose Ohio, Pennsylvania will put us over the top.

• Wisconsin (10) Rasmussen has it tied at 49-49. We have a great organization here that won the recall contest against Gov Walker. I bet we win here.

Now the focus of a major Romney effort.

• Minnesota (10) Believe it or not, coming within range. Just a few points behind and a lot of money going in there this weekend.

• Michigan (15) We should be closer here than we are. Lots of new money going in over the weekend, but we have faded a bit here.

Overall: Likely a 5-10 pt Romney win and above 300 electoral votes.

:rocking-chair:

So much for your sources! ;-)

• Upvote 1

I dont need a prediction from Barone to refute Nate....

But, Barone can see the numbers the same as I can, also re-read

post 29....Theres another prediction on the outcome, those Professors

have been correct since Nate was 2 years old.

As I said, I dont need Barone to show Nate is wrong, he does that himself,

in his analysis....Did you read it?....I did.

You are right you dont need a prediction from Barone to refute Nate, because he could not refute math and science. How about the re-elected Obama and if Florida keeps its trend the number of 313 predicted by Nate Silver is there or very close.

Math and science always beat political pundits BS any day, Carl Rove and Barone have made fools of themselves by pulling numbers out of their backsides.

Edited by dinar_stud

You are right you dont need a prediction from Barone to refute Nate, because he could not refute math and science. How about the re-elected Obama and if Florida keeps its trend the number of 313 predicted by Nate Silver is there or very close.

Math and science always beat political pundits BS any day, Carl Rove and Barone have made fools of themselves by pulling numbers out of their backsides.

Deserving.

• Downvote 1