Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

obama swore he would not rest till every american that wanted a job , had a job

dontlop

ill never forget obamas speech in 2009 where he said he would not rest ...till .. every american that wanted a job .... had a job ...then 3 days later he flew of to hawahi for a 3 week vacation .. it was right after christmas .. .. how many vacattions has he had now after he said he would not rest till we all had a job if we wanted one .. i guess thats what hes been doing for the last 6 months ..nothing but attacking someone else thats more qualified for the job ... obama should of just did his job ..instead he quit and went on a 500 million dollars spending spree calling mitt romney names .. and telling lies about mitt romney .. well everyone knows mitt romney now .. and they know obama now .. hows obamas iraq plan doing .. ? he doesnt have one does he .. has obama been to afganistan lately .. why not .. he feels its a great place now and hes ready to pull out .. / the guy has no leadership skills .. romney/ryan 2012 =**

• Upvote 5

Problem is, some people are just too dumb to get one.

My wife interviews people and the stories she tells are amazing.

Dropping the F bomb more than once.

Late because the "tanning salon was so, like, filled up with people today"

Answering a phone call during the interview.

Showing up with your girlfriend and having her sit in during the interview.

We'll always have unemployment as long as people think the cast of Jersey Shore are heroes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23 million people with out a job are not to dumb to get a job .. maybe the 75 million that never had a job and dont plan on getting one .. ya they are not included in the 23 million unemployed . because they never had a job ,, if you want to include them in one whole package .. only 120 million people work in the united states .. out of 300 million .. that leaves 180 million that dont work ... and thats on a good week

• Upvote 2

I interview, hire, read applications and resumes, etc. for my companies industrial division. I've had the privilege of meeting America's most unique individuals. All the way from convicted felons, sex offenders, to every other kind of personality you can think of. On our applications we have questions like, "What was the reason for leaving your last job?". I've seen answers like, "Boss was a *****.", "Wanna bigga paycheck.", "Got into fight with boss", "None of your business"... No joke. I'm convinced 1/4th of the United States is retarded. Atleast 1/4th.

Edited by skinz
  • Upvote 3

Problem is, some people are just too dumb to get one.

My wife interviews people and the stories she tells are amazing.

Dropping the F bomb more than once.

Late because the "tanning salon was so, like, filled up with people today"

Answering a phone call during the interview.

Showing up with your girlfriend and having her sit in during the interview.

We'll always have unemployment as long as people think the cast of Jersey Shore are heroes.

I have a very small business and I would not want most of the people that ask me for a job to go to a house looking like they do. Would scare most of the old women!

I interview, hire, read applications and resumes, etc. for my companies industrial division. I've had the privilege of meeting America's most unique individuals. All the way from convicted felons, sex offenders, to every other kind of personality you can think of. On our applications we have questions like, "What was the reason for leaving your last job?". I've seen answers like, "Boss was a *****.", "Wanna bigga paycheck.", "Got into fight with boss", "None of your business"... No joke. I'm convinced 1/4th of the United States is retarded. Atleast 1/4th.

Most don't want to work, they just want to meet the number of interviews per week that unemployment requires.

***///

One of us was helping out a friend who hires temporary staff for catered events....

Truth:

The only people who showed up with proper attitude, attire and skills were illegal aliens.

She HAD to use them.

The lefties howled & said it was unlawful for her to challenge documents presented by them.

Even her attorney advised going down that road.

More than once, several people showed up with similar looking documentation and all had the SAME NAME!

Go figure.