Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama’s Father Exposed As Anti-White Terrorist By British,U.S. Intel

tampa1000

Newly released,declassified files released by the United Kingdom reveals U.S. officials’concerns that Kenyans studying in America,including President Obama’s father,may have had ties to Kenyan terrorist groups that were supported by communist nations in the 1950s and early 1960s.

As yet the documents exist only in physical form at the National Archives in Kew,Southwest London –but they are open to the public,a British police source told the Law Enforcement Examiner on Sunday.

Documents released in April by the British government —but ignored until the left-leaning,London-based newspaper The Guardian printed a story —reveal that the President’s father,Barack Hussein Obama,Senior,was the target of an international investigation due to his ties to Kenyan terrorist groups in the 1950s such as the group responsible for the so-called Mao-Mao Uprising in Kenya.

The declassified documents,which had been kept secret for decades,“were privately condemned by Obama administration officials,”a British source told the Law Enforcement Examiner.

Obama’s White House and re-election campaign teams feared the documents could hurt the struggling president,especially with independent voters,as polls showed Obama trailing Republican contender Mitt Romney in several key states by a few points,according to a Gallup Poll also released in April.

http://www.exposeobama.com/2012/05/16/obamas-father-exposed-as-anti-white-terrorist-by-british-u-s-intel/

• Upvote 8

Newly released,declassified files released by the United Kingdom reveals U.S. officials’concerns that Kenyans studying in America,including President Obama’s father,may have had ties to Kenyan terrorist groups that were supported by communist nations in the 1950s and early 1960s.

As yet the documents exist only in physical form at the National Archives in Kew,Southwest London –but they are open to the public,a British police source told the Law Enforcement Examiner on Sunday.

Documents released in April by the British government —but ignored until the left-leaning,London-based newspaper The Guardian printed a story —reveal that the President’s father,Barack Hussein Obama,Senior,was the target of an international investigation due to his ties to Kenyan terrorist groups in the 1950s such as the group responsible for the so-called Mao-Mao Uprising in Kenya.

The declassified documents,which had been kept secret for decades,“were privately condemned by Obama administration officials,”a British source told the Law Enforcement Examiner.

Obama’s White House and re-election campaign teams feared the documents could hurt the struggling president,especially with independent voters,as polls showed Obama trailing Republican contender Mitt Romney in several key states by a few points,according to a Gallup Poll also released in April.

http://www.exposeobama.com/2012/05/16/obamas-father-exposed-as-anti-white-terrorist-by-british-u-s-intel/

• Upvote 2

Wow....What a surprise, 'O'blah is surrounded by racists <_<

His Father, Barack Sr....His mentor, Frank Marshal Davis....

His Preacher, Rev Wright....His choice for benediction, Rev Lowery....

His wife, Moochelle....

But O'blah is not a racist....No, no, no :rolleyes:

• Upvote 6

***///

P'GEN... were it not for British Intelligence and a little 'ol thing called ENIGMA,

WWII may have turned out vastly different and everybody would be speaking German today.

British Intelligence should not be dismissed.

If everyone were openly privy to some of the things they've had to do,

this predominantly 'silent service' would probably even gain your respect.

Most of us in the deepest wells of our own government know to go to a Bristish Embassy,

- not the U.S. - if we were in trouble out-of-country. They have honor and can be trusted for it.

Trying to make a Romney connect here with this is pathetic on your part and

makes you come off a little ignorant. We expect more from you.

How about a little respect for a very noble service...?

***///

CRIS... big +1....!

More folks should have the cojones to stand up and point these facts out

to the slobbering obummer-lovers.

• Upvote 7

Well sarge I do speak German because I am a German! And when people can stop bringing up

RACIST post showing there support to homney maybe then I can show some respect.

Plus if it wasnt for the USA the brits would be enjoying a great movie called the Buzz bomb deluxe!

The germans invented the enigma and the brits had to steal one to make one to use against them.

The brits invented RADAR.

Its dumb to pick on ones father and then bring it

here to pass on to whom? Think sarge who do you send this crap to?

I didnt say the brits were not proud people they fought along side of us with Honor!

What would the brits know about our elections they already have a queen and there countries leader

already picked out for years to come.Whats that called?social something? and then it came here. :o

Oh no I didnt!

Would there be a black president if the germans had won? :o O snap! did you think about that sgt.? I am glad the

germans didnt win so I can vote twice for Obam-me! :o

At least I know who gives me a neg everytime I post thanks sgt.your a class act!

Just remember ANYONE can create a link.that stinks!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

***///

Aw, P'GEN, tsk, tsk, tsk....

As usual, you're not focusing with any degree of clarity.... <_<

We did not say that British Intelligence "invented" the ENIGMA.

They were able to use the german's own invention against them to break the codes

by virtue of pulling off a great mission and applying great skill, perseverance and dedication!

Pay attention in class :lol:

also:

obummer's father's history IS indeed important.

it is because of his and his cronies' radicalism that obummer was crafted to be

very the devil he is today.

and finally:

we don't neg your every post. :P

1. that would often be wasted on someone who's ideology is so far in the tank for the dark side :mad:

2. we don't usually pay your posts all that much credence :D

3. you're not that important to us

4. the high opinion you have of yourself should be all the kudos you need here :wave::lmao:

See you Tuesday after the Polls close. :tiphat:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1