Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1.5 Million Uncirculated For Sale

Fisherman7

Hello everybody,

I frequented the Investors Iraq Forum for years and now it seems the site is down so I'm posting here.

Business hasn't been going too well at all so I have to sell my dinars. I have 1.5 million uncirculated for $1425 plus shipping. That's $950 per million. I kinda wish I were asking for a dollar per Dinar but I can't wait that long.

Please PM me with replies and I'll send you my e-mail address and phone number. US only please.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

You're getting lots of views but no bites...but you are not the only one.

Perhaps you should just consider selling back to a reputable dealer. I had to myself. :D

If you try safedinar they can verify your dinars and have a check back to you within a day or so

Thanks PDT. I think before I do that, I'll give it a few more days. I may have to lower my price to $925 per million. In fact, here goes, (ahem, ahem)... I'm lowering the price to $925 per million. Uncirculated and sitting in my safe in an envelope for years. A good deal for somebody. I need the money or I wouldn't sell right now.

Cheers everybody!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

You're getting lots of views but no bites...but you are not the only one.

Perhaps you should just consider selling back to a reputable dealer. I had to myself. biggrin.gif

If you try safedinar they can verify your dinars and have a check back to you within a day or so

cool story brah laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you still looking for a buyer? Are you located in Houston?

:rocking-chair:/>

Yes ma'am! Thank you. I'm about 45 minutes from Houston. 15 miles outside of Saratoga. E-mail me with your phone number at douglas at webpro500 d0t com and I'll give you a call. I wish there were a pm link installed in this forum software.