Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran offers to help Hurricane Sandy victims

uncirculd

Hi Umbertono. No mate...what I said was.... American people are brainwashed to believe that IRANIANS call the USA "Satan".

Look...there might be a couple of hundred or even a thousand Iranian people who think the USA is not a squeaky clean as superman movies make you out to be....but I bet there are a couple of hundred people in the USA who harbor Nazi feelings in their hearts.....or membership of the KKK...whatever....there are always going to be some extreme thinkers.

The MAJORITY are superb human beings......I really believe that the world is not one hundredth as bad as the media would have us believe. Remember that the media and Hollywood work for your country's owners...and they have an agenda to present your world in a certain way...the military calls it PSY OPS.

Who are your country's owners that control your media.??? Just count the number of Jewish names in your media and movie industry. I am not anti Semitic. NO NO NO. I am anti whoever it is that's trying to steer our beautiful world in a disastrous direction....and it ain't the Arabs, Iranians, Syrians or any other

Muslims.

Thanks for all the music you bring to this site, by the way.

Here here, simple. Thank you for your voice of reason...and your true Christian spirit. Well done.

Ok Elm.

Hey Hey Hey --- Unbelievable people on this forum... Iranians are currently in the U.S. and they are trustworthy hardworking friends of ours. Denying assistance is one thing, but these attitudes are very offensive, C h r i s t i a n s.

We are not talking about the Iranians here in the US I think you already knew that. Were talking about the government of Iran who has as much as said they would like to see all Americans dead!

You don't seriously think ahmadinejad has our best interest at heart.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Elmstreet61 and Maggie, you guys brought a new light about Libya.

We are not talking about the Iranians here in the US I think you already knew that. Were talking about the government of Iran who has as much as said they would like to see all Americans dead!

You don't seriously think ahmadinejad has our best interest at heart.

Your comment was not indecent Lutie.

• Upvote 1

Were talking about the government of Iran who has as much as said they would like to see all Americans dead!

I've never seen or heard the Irainian government say that. Surely you can provide a trust worthy link?

For those who simply wear all emotions on their sleeves, when some folks don't particularly articulate their words. I am speaking for myself ONLY. I would NOT receive any help from the "IRANIAN GOVERNMENT" and I say they are EVIL. The ordinary folks are just like you and me. Trying to make a living and raise their families the best they can with what they know or have. The Iranian government has proven to be evil by it's words and it's actions. Iran has been sabotaging Iraq's economy and killing their people who oppose Iranian rule in Iraq. They have said they want to wipe a nation off the face of the earth. Then pretend to not to hate jews. Well, it doesn't matter who lives in Israel, there are PEOPLE who live there that would be annihilated when Iran wipes them off the map. What's that called? Collateral damage?

Accepting charity from them would be accepting that government as being legitimate for the concern of USA citizens. We know better than that, because as someone else mentioned, to that government we are the GREAT SATAN. That doesn't mean our government, that means all of us "infidels" who don't accept allah and mohammad as the deities of the creation. So to articulate, their are muslims in american and many live as westerners, and if they have adopted our ways, they are considered infidels.

• Upvote 1