Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran offers to help Hurricane Sandy victims

uncirculd

http://www.jpost.com...d=290127&R=R101

Iran offers to help Hurricane Sandy Victims

Sandy victims in NY'

By JPOST.COM STAFF 11/01/2012 14:54

Aid workers ready to fly to those affected by hurricane, Fars reports; State Department tells 'NY Times' no official offer made. to: REUTERS/ Adam Hunger Iranian aid workers are ready to fly from Tehran to New York City to provide assistance to those affected by Hurricane Sandy, semi-official Fars News Agency reported on Wednesday.

"Iran's Red Crescent is prepared to help the victims in the US," Mahmud Mozaffar, The Head of the Iranian Red Crescent Society's Relief and Rescue Organization, told Fars News Agency.

Related:Mozaffar stressed the preparedness of Iran's Red Crescent, stating: "Given its ample experience in rescuing storms and floods victims, Iran's Red Crescent can provide relief assistance for those affected in New York," Fars quoted him as saying.

According to Fars, Mozaffar added that the society would dispatch its aid and rescue teams, as well as equipments to US cities in need once US officials accept Iran’s offer of assistance.

The offer of assistance may come in response to the United States after they offered aid to Iran after the country was ravaged by two earthquakes that killed nearly 300 people and injured around 5,000 in August of this year.

"We stand ready to offer assistance in this difficult time," the White House said.

However, The New York Times quoted Mark C. Toner, a spokesman for the State Department as saying they have received no official offer from Iran.

“We have seen reports in the media, but at this time have received no official offer of assistance from the Iranian government or any Iranian entity,” Toner said.

North American deaths from Sandy, the massive storm that tore through the US East Coast, rose to at least 76 on Thursday as deaths reported in New York City jumped substantially.

The storm, at one point extending 1,000 miles (1,609 km) in diameter, has wound down into a broad weather system that is making its way north into Canada. It knocked out power for millions and crippled transportation systems along the densely populated coastal region. The last of its effect are being felt over the Appalachian mountains.

I can't see us letting this nuts people over here. Don't care what agency they are from. Why would they help when they believe there a bunch of Zionist in this part of the country. This offer don't jive with me.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It certainly would open the door for lot's of opportunities to get terrorists into the country with some sort of dirty bombs or other WMD's. I would think it could be a Trojan Horse. Sad isn't it that we can't just all be humans in need without thinking this way.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

laugh.gif Wouldnt trust anything that had "made in Iran" on it.

It certainly would open the door for lot's of opportunities to get terrorists into the country with some sort of dirty bombs or other WMD's. I would think it could be a Trojan Horse. Sad isn't it that we can't just all be humans in need without thinking this way.

its sad but very important to be cautious of well known documented individuals that despise the U.S and our culture. They believe we are Satan

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

laugh.gif Wouldnt trust anything that had "made in Iran" on it.

its sad but very important to be cautious of well known documented individuals that despise the U.S and our culture. They believe we are Satan

yes according to iran we are satan . and now they want to help satan .. what does that make them

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This surely is a ploy, according to the Koran they can lie to infidels, but not fellow Islamic believers. What makes them think that we would accept anything from them. And what money to do they have to do this? Remember their currency is more worthless than Iraqs by a large margin.

compassionate trying to be a good person for a change. we are always extending our hand so why not accept some financial assistance.

Because you know TP there will be a price to pay for their help. I am not going to say it's true that Our president has already had some kind of meetings or deals with this maniac because I have no proof but I think we can all agree Ahmadinejad will do nothing for America out of the kindness of his heart. I would hate to see Obama and America indebted to him.

Probably many or even most Iranians are good People who are themselves tired of their tyrannical regime...As demonstrated by the student riots in the occasion of their last elections ( 2 or 3 years ago, can't recall exactly) when many got killed ( Remember that young woman story?)....And other riots before that where again many got killed by the oppressive regime.

.In their last elections it was stated by independent sources ( foreign journalists) that Hamadhinejad 's opponent had won and the win got forcibly stolen off him ( fraud, pressure, threats, etc.).

Edited by umbertino

Because you know TP there will be a price to pay for their help. I am not going to say it's true that Our president has already had some kind of meetings or deals with this maniac because I have no proof but I think we can all agree Ahmadinejad will do nothing for America out of the kindness of his heart. I would hate to see Obama and America indebted to him.

I am sure if you were in need like the folks of North East i am sure they would accept any help then can get. I guess you have to be on need side of this issue to actually matter.

• Upvote 1

compassionate trying to be a good person for a change. we are always extending our hand so why not accept some financial assistance.

What have you done with the real Duster?

• Upvote 1

Hey Hey Hey --- Unbelievable people on this forum... Iranians are currently in the U.S. and they are trustworthy hardworking friends of ours. Denying assistance is one thing, but these attitudes are very offensive, C h r i s t i a n s.

Okay simple I have to agree with you on... Iranians are currently in the U.S. and yes some are very trustworthy, hardworking.

I believe the attitude is mainly addressed toward the leaders of Iran. They are not trustworthy. Unfortunately harsh opinions can be offensive. And your right this is not the Christian ways.

That is why we need to pray for our leaders and yes, even Christians. ;)

• Upvote 3

Okay simple I have to agree with you on... Iranians are currently in the U.S. and yes some are very trustworthy, hardworking.

I believe the attitude is mainly addressed toward the leaders of Iran. They are not trustworthy. Unfortunately harsh opinions can be offensive. And your right this is not the Christian ways.

That is why we need to pray for our leaders and yes, even Christians. ;)

Thanks Patty!!! +1

• Upvote 1

Probably many or even most Iranians are good People who are themselves tired of their tyrannical regime...As demonstrated by the student riots in the occasion of their last elections ( 2 or 3 years ago, can't recall exactly) when many got killed ( Remember that young woman story?)....And other riots before that where again many got killed by the oppressive regime.

.In their last elections it was stated by independent sources ( foreign journalists) that Hamadhinejad 's opponent had won and the win got forcibly stolen off him ( fraud, pressure, threats, etc.).

And how are the USA presidential elections any different, huh?? Where are your other parties? Where is Ron Paul? Why does Soros own the company that provides the vote counting machines/ program??? Why is Soros such a good friend of Obama?

Iran is a gorgeous country and their people are very friendly. I reckon you guys should not base your judgement of them from what you hear in your Zionist owned media.

The only reason you guys state that Iranians think of you as SATAN...is because you have been told to think that way...by whom?? By your media...I mean...where else do you get your information. Where else do you get your opinions....your opinions are at best second hand....given to you by your Zionist Arab hating media.

Get used to it...it's just how it is. Now explore your world without TV and newspapers....and get some truth for a change.

The Libyans LOVED their leader Gaddafi...the one you had killed....just so you can open a central bank branch in Libya......

The Iranians LOVE their leader...the one your media loves to demonize. Here are the facts: Iran is NOT building a Nuke bomb. The Iranians are generous of spirit..they have not ever bombed anyone ...not like you guys.....you bomb everyone.

So who the hell are you to distrust Irans genuine and generous offer???? Huh???

Geez...you get under my skin sometimes, with your misinformed, dis informed, uninformed uneducated media programmed BS. Grow a brain, America.

What right do YOU have to be suspicious of anyone? You go off half cocked and kill people, bomb civilians....hit them via drones......who is the terrorist really, huh??

I urge you to revisit the movie AVATAR...pretend that the blue people are Iranians.....and that the fighting forces that work for "the company" are US forces....oh but...yes...they ARE US forces...they have aus accents....watch the movie before you respond to my post. Just sayin'

Edited by elmstreet61
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The only reason you guys state that Iranians think of you as SATAN.

End Quote

You guys? I never stated they're Satan..Please reread my post and the one after that.. Thanks.

Hi Umbertono. No mate...what I said was.... American people are brainwashed to believe that IRANIANS call the USA "Satan".

Look...there might be a couple of hundred or even a thousand Iranian people who think the USA is not a squeaky clean as superman movies make you out to be....but I bet there are a couple of hundred people in the USA who harbor Nazi feelings in their hearts.....or membership of the KKK...whatever....there are always going to be some extreme thinkers.

The MAJORITY are superb human beings......I really believe that the world is not one hundredth as bad as the media would have us believe. Remember that the media and Hollywood work for your country's owners...and they have an agenda to present your world in a certain way...the military calls it PSY OPS.

Who are your country's owners that control your media.??? Just count the number of Jewish names in your media and movie industry. I am not anti Semitic. NO NO NO. I am anti whoever it is that's trying to steer our beautiful world in a disastrous direction....and it ain't the Arabs, Iranians, Syrians or any other

Muslims.

Thanks for all the music you bring to this site, by the way.

Hey Hey Hey --- Unbelievable people on this forum... Iranians are currently in the U.S. and they are trustworthy hardworking friends of ours. Denying assistance is one thing, but these attitudes are very offensive, C h r i s t i a n s.

Here here, simple. Thank you for your voice of reason...and your true Christian spirit. Well done.

• Upvote 5

The only reason you guys state that Iranians think of you as SATAN...is because you have been told to think that way...by whom?? By your media...I mean...where else do you get your information. Where else do you get your opinions....your opinions are at best second hand....given to you by your Zionist Arab hating media.

Get used to it...it's just how it is. Now explore your world without TV and newspapers....and get some truth for a change.

The Libyans LOVED their leader Gaddafi...the one you had killed....just so you can open a central bank branch in Libya......

The Iranians LOVE their leader...the one your media loves to demonize. Here are the facts: Iran is NOT building a Nuke bomb. The Iranians are generous of spirit..they have not ever bombed anyone ...not like you guys.....you bomb everyone.

Libya & Gaddafi - The Truth you are not supposed to know0.jpg

Play videoWhat the West has done through NATO is beyond tragic, and all the people who have bought the latest round of lies and manipulation will look to Libya as they now look to Iraq, and they will see…00:09:23Added on 8/29/11150,770 views

Lybia

• Upvote 4

***///

Devil lovers...? :unsure:

EASY & BOB are right ...

They have a track record of being untrustworthy.

hey, ammadininut - show us your nukes.... <_<

They have no nukes. Israel on the other hand..........and THEY won't join the non proliferation treaty...better go bomb them, yes? Ah but you won't......

By the way...anyone reading this reply...and there are some dummies out there...NO I AM NOT TELLING YOU THAT I WANT ISRAEL BOMBED....the above comment was kind of in jest, ok?

Bu t on the kind of serious side....IF Israel ever proved itself to be a rogue nation......would you guys attack Israel? No? Why not?? You're doing a cracking great job with everyone else....

What is THAT all about?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Libya & Gaddafi - The Truth you are not supposed to know0.jpg

Play videoWhat the West has done through NATO is beyond tragic, and all the people who have bought the latest round of lies and manipulation will look to Libya as they now look to Iraq, and they will see…00:09:23Added on 8/29/11150,770 views

Lybia

Brilliant, thank you. Yes I had seen hat video before.....he has no problem showing himself in public like that...Libyan life used to be a life of celebration....now with their new bank..they are slaves to tax..as we are.

Thanks a lot

• Upvote 4