Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama grief tears over the "victims Sandy" spark debates among Iraqis about "their rulers and they laugh at the victims,"

Soledad

Obama grief tears over the "victims Sandy" spark debates among Iraqis about "their rulers and they laugh at the victims,"

Tahrir squares - 10/31/2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAGHDAD - "arenas of Liberation"

Effects Iraqi writer and educational Ahmed Mktov, a discussion among a group of Iraqis while a picture of President Obama, a tearfully affected his victims due to typhoon Sandy.

Mktov commented on "Obama sincere tears shed, the highest-level U.S. official to victims Sandy purer than those beards rotten whose owners Ptdenhm boasted they laugh at us and we bury our victims every day."

And responding to the plate saying "under each of these hair beards rotten devil," says Haider Raza "eight years ago and the slaying of the Iraqi people on a reel of his father and did not see the tears from any political stink in Iraq. Difference بيينا them."

Sudanese just saw "this national sentiment carried by the official people God blessed you because you are patriots love your people and your fear great, but you are hoping to learn Ssayasna 1% of this national."

And comment on Gharabawi "Obama purest tears of أطهركم .....!".

Said Abu presence Ruwaili "Sir owners beards are killed in the name of God and religion, and politicians kill us in the name of the nation and national both a liar, people are when choosing someone chooses to it man, and when forces you to someone is forced to loses your humanity, and this is the difference between the man who governs and wolf that came to wreaking havoc. "

On Khafaji criticizing referees Iraqi says, "and to Ikhrk is to start using the language of revenge and hatred Halhab, behind God on Angelina Jolie, who seemed closer than officials Halokt the concerns of our citizens, despite the presence of the seas and oceans, including the Pena not to mention a wide Almurmn to belongs Mitt the Romney who were sending food and medicine to Iraq during the siege of Iraq in the nineties. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya'll mean like Glenn Beck was caught doing?

no

i dont understand why libs want to compare private citizens to elected officials .. private citizens dont get paid with tax dollars ..john bohner would cry though .. not because hes faking it ,, because he needs testostrone..

• Upvote 2

And, no....I am not voting for or against Glen Beck. Obama is the biggest, in my opinion, fraud our country has ever placed in the White House. He is, in my opinion, a traitor to his oath and the America people. We have never been closer to being old Cold War Russia with government interference in private life, regulation and spying on private people. My ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War are rolling over in their graves. His man has done more to destroy America from within than anyone or any group has ever been able to do in the past.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

no

i dont understand why libs want to compare private citizens to elected officials .. private citizens dont get paid with tax dollars ..john bohner would cry though .. not because hes faking it ,, because he needs testostrone..

Um no. It's comparing a person's characteristics regardless of their position in life. If one wants to claim Obama is doing something out of opportunity and, thus claiming he is not being genuine (with absolutely no facts to back this claim up), then one must admit the conservative poster child Beck is just as bad since there is proof he fakes his tears when the camera is rolling.

So, unless you or anyone else has any proof Obama is being fake, I'd kindly ask to stop being so filled with bias that reason is thrown out the door before making such asinine comments.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 13

Um no. It's comparing a person's characteristics regardless of their position in life. If one wants to claim Obama is doing something out of opportunity and, thus claiming he is not being genuine (with absolutely no facts to back this claim up), then one must admit the conservative poster child Beck is just as bad since there is proof he fakes his tears when the camera is rolling.

smile.gifSo, unless you or anyone else has any proof Obama is being fake, I'd kindly ask to stop being so filled with bias that reason is thrown out the door before making such asinine comments.

So unless you have proof Obama is being sincrere . I`d kindly ask you to stop being filled with bia`s and stop making asinnine comments. smile.gif

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Obama has been fake, in my opinion, all through his term. In my opinion, the only reason why he is not on the golf course is because he needs the votes. He has been on the golf course during most every other negative event. In my opinion, this person is as phoney as a $3.00 bill.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

So, unless you or anyone else has any proof Obama is being fake, I'd kindly ask to stop being so filled with bias that reason is thrown out the door before making such asinine comments.

Looks like you have NO facts backing up your claim. Where's your proof Glen Beck's tears are fake? So far you're just babbling like a Lib, as usual.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

[/color][/color]

So unless you have proof Obama is being sincrere . I`d kindly ask you to stop being filled with bia`s and stop making asinnine comments. smile.gif

What's an asinnine?

Is that mutt speech?

But yeah, seeing as how I don't care for Obama in any way, I fail to see how I have a bias in this. Also, I am not the one making a claim against him, so I have nothing to prove. Burden of proof is on those making claims not supported by any evidence.

But I'm going to claim that you are an Obama lover and are simply here claiming to be an unreasonable Obama hater in an attempt to make conservatives look bad. I have no evidence to back up my claim, but dang it, it's the truth! And unless you can prove otherwise, it's true no matter what anyone says!

See how faulty that type of logic is?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

What's an asinnine?

Is that mutt speech?

But yeah, seeing as how I don't care for Obama in any way, I fail to see how I have a bias in this. Also, I am not the one making a claim against him, so I have nothing to prove. Burden of proof is on those making claims not supported by any evidence.

But I'm going to claim that you are an Obama lover and are simply here claiming to be an unreasonable Obama hater in an attempt to make conservatives look bad. I have no evidence to back up my claim, but dang it, it's the truth! And unless you can prove otherwise, it's true no matter what anyone says!

See how faulty that type of logic is?

Hmmmm

And, no....I am not voting for or against Glen Beck. Obama is the biggest, in my opinion, fraud our country has ever placed in the White House. He is, in my opinion, a traitor to his oath and the America people. We have never been closer to being old Cold War Russia with government interference in private life, regulation and spying on private people. My ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War are rolling over in their graves. His man has done more to destroy America from within than anyone or any group has ever been able to do in the past.

And the saddest thing ever? Not one Dem will believe that. How can one group of people be so blind as to what one man has done to this country? He has broken laws, ignored our constitutional rights, aligned himself with a foreign country(Mexico) against our states and they refuse to see or understand what he is doing to our country. Unbelieveable

Wow, criticizing a President during wartime. I thought. Fox News told you that was wrong? How dare you?

See there is the difference between the two groups, WE don't just blindly follow what the media tells us to do or what is going on. Maybe you should try it.

• Upvote 7

Billy (left turn below) Clinton was just as bad.Example the famous "i feel your pain" line, Ever wonder how the camera man knew exactly when to pan in ever so close when those words were spewed. Same goes for when he told us all "i never had sexual relations with that woman" - Peace

• Upvote 1

Billy (left turn below) Clinton was just as bad.Example the famous "i feel your pain" line, Ever wonder how the camera man knew exactly when to pan in ever so close when those words were spewed. Same goes for when he told us all "i never had sexual relations with that woman" - Peace

I agree, they're all bad. But, to say someone isn't feeling pain during a national disaster is just asinine and is based on bias and hate. It's like when liberals claimed Bush didn't care about the Katrina victims. It's ridiculous, just as ridiculous as some here trying to claim Obama is being fake with his emotions. If you want to see fake crying, look at Beck. His own staffers have said he cries at the exact same moments in rehearsals as he doe on live TV. This is not to say he doesn't feel legitimate emotion when stating those points, but it sure can be argued that he forces those tears to come out on cue.

Glenn Beck’s Fake Crying: Caught Tearing up in Rehearsal

My link

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

My thoughts exactly Danan !

Amen to that folks. Funny (not really) how quickly that disappeared from the news once word got out that the blame on the YouTube video was misdirected. The administration knew 2 hours after the attack it was planned terrorism, not spontaneous. Get out there and vote this embarrassment out of the White House.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is just friggen great! Can you people who love to trash democrats/liberals think before you post? To what positive end do you think this is going? I am really sick and tired of this vile crap you all like to speel. How about some respect for your minority padres here....you know the liberals and democrats that do post and often have good input? This is about the dinar, not political parties. I have to be quite honest I am tired of the mud slinging contests and who cares where it hits. :angry:

Edited by zigmeister
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wait, I thought Rush was the conservative poster child for the republican party...or was it Hannity...jeez will you guys make up your minds!

lol beck is now a poster child .. i guess lewis farakan is your poster child ..or sandy burglar .. how about clinto crying after he got caught lying to his wife and daughter about monica lewinski .. were his tears fake .. or was he really crying , crying because he got caught

bottom line is the entire democrat party is corrupt and proven liars ,, heck hollywood most likely coached obama on how to cry for this opertunity to show the american people he cares about people , obama is fake ,, cris matthews is fake .. dan rather is fake .. sandy berger is fake ... clinton is fake ..oh by the way ... bill clinton does not lie any more .... ask him .. he will tell ya .. the democrat party is being run by red coats ..its time to lock and load.. we dont take kindly to invaders of this country .. read up on our history ..

• Upvote 1