Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams chat this Wed Morning 10-31-12

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] Good morning everyone - I have a brief chat to go through this morning, I will start now

[Adam Montana] Oh! First - Happy Halloween everyone! For those of you with children, I wish you a safe and fun night of trick-or-treating

[Adam Montana] and for those of you on the East coast, affected by this giant storm... my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your families

[Adam Montana] Now to the Dinar - my opinion is pretty much the same as last week. We are in the same holding pattern, waiting on the US Elections to be done. I know a few people have disagreed with my opinion there, and that's fine - everyone is obviously entitled to their opinion. I just feel like the US elections has more of a worldwide impact than some people realize, and it is not in the best interest of the Iraqi people or their economic situation to announce a massive RV during a time when they have no idea who's butt to kiss over here in the White House.

[Adam Montana] The GOOD news is that if you've been watching the news, you will know that not a lot is going on over there right now. The articles have been "less than" sensational, which means things are very CALM... and that is EXACTLY what we want! We don't want huge news, we want all of their attention and focus available for one thing - a major change in the rate of the Dinar

[Adam Montana] there are some questions lined up related to that last statement, so I will take the questions now.

[paperboy] Polishfloridian Good morning Adam, Appreciate your "level head" approach to the dinar. How will the RV be announced and by whom? thanks, Art

[Adam Montana] Good question. I believe it will be the CBI for several reasons, but one reason above the rest.

[Adam Montana] the RATE will be based on what the CBI is willing to pay for it. If the rate is announced at $3, but they will only pay us $1 for it, then the $3 rate doesn't mean anything. Our ACTUAL rate is $1, regardless of what they announce it to be. The only thing that matters at the end of the day is how much you walk away with.

[Adam Montana] So since the CBI is making the market, and they have the final say in how much they are paying out, I have to believe it will be up to them to release it.

[Adam Montana] Of course, once they announce it, Maliki and everyone else is going to get on a podium as fast as possible and try to take credit for it... :lol:

[Adam Montana] So you MIGHT hear it from someone else before you realize that the CBI actually made the first announcement! Either way - it doesn't matter WHO announces it first. I just want someone to hurry up and get it done!

[Adam Montana] next please!

[paperboy] jon29 Adam, as evening approaches on soft padded paw and we wait for developments in the middle east, seating of final ministers, the hcl to pass, and everything to be in place for the CBI and GOI to consider a currency improvement, one question is on everyone's mind: a. Reese's pieces. b. York peppermint patty, or c. Skittles. Thanks, and... Happy Halloween

[Adam Montana] Hands down - Reeses Pieces! You can't top peanut butter and chocolate in one candy :D

[Adam Montana] next pleasE!

[paperboy] okane Are you dressing up this year? If so, as what? Thanks for all that you do! What? you expected more out of the VIP/OSI group than this??? You're the best!

[Adam Montana] :lol: thanks for the laugh my friend :lol:

[paperboy] SPOTLIGHT Hey there Adam sources like the IMF and CBI claims to have a new currency by Jan 1 2012.My question is shodn a rv occur b4 that.how could two currency exist with two different values...

[Adam Montana] I think you meant 2013, but no matter what date you meant... there have been conflicting reports on that matter since 2009. They originally intended to have the new currency released by 2010, I think that is still listed on the xe.com site under "IQD". There are other reports that state the currency won't be released until 2014.

[Adam Montana] So with that information at hand.... which "source" do we believe? I say none of them - they aren't going to tell us exactly when the new currency will come out, and they aren't going to tell us exactly what they plan to do with the rate. :twocents:

[paperboy] pokerplayer My apology if this was already addressed. I am curious if Iraq can assess a tax after an RV for profits on the ISX ? We may all be foreign Investors, but technically this a profit. Same idea I think as if an American or Canadian has a windfall outside of the home country. The taxman wants his pound of flesh so to speak.

[Adam Montana] That's a great question, but again - they won't tell us exactly what they plan to do if they are going to implement a major increase in the exchange rate. This is information that we will have to wait to get a final word on. If they choose to freeze all withdrawals on foreign ISX accounts while they implement a tax... what can we do about it? Nothing. That's why I am diversified with Cash IQD, ISX stocks, Warka savings, and both domestic and offshore asset protection(s). [Adam Montana] Good question! Next please!

[paperboy] M.Duke Hi Adam Keep up the good work we all need it, Do you think if they drop the Zero's what do you think RV rate would be hi or low ?

[Adam Montana] It's my opinion that when they make the BIG jump in the currency, it will be no more than a dollar, and most likely around ten cents. If they are smart, they will get away from the US Dollar as quickly as possible, but that may not be possible due to how slow things move there. This is one of those matters that we just have to "wait and see".

[paperboy] new york kevin ANY GOOD SUBSTANCIAL NEWS OUT THERE SIR ADAM? I mean something else beyond this and that good tiny step in the right direction. Getting down in the dumps now with all the delays, and agreements to meet to agree on something.Erbil, HCL, IMF, UNSC and a release from chapter 7, yada yada yada. Please provide hope as I am reaching to pull myself out of the dole drums here.

[Adam Montana] Sorry bud, I don't have anything exciting to tell you... except the fact that there is nothing exciting to report. That fact may be cause for excitement. But then again - I don't want to tell you to get excited about not having anything to get excited about :lol:

[paperboy] TimS Adam....seems to me there is very little fact based evidence that the RV is going to happen this year. How much stock do you put into the belief that if an RV is going to happen, it will happen around the first of the new year? Happy Halloween.....Go Green Bay.....

[Adam Montana] TimS, I agree - there is nothing solid to peg the date to. My feeling is that once the elections are over, we are in a good "window", but how big that window is remains to be seen. :tiphat:

[paperboy] one2one whether Iraq RV's soon or not---when will they have a worldwide tradeable currency ?---listed on forex,etc. why continue to use our USD ?

[Adam Montana] Good question one2one. Unfortunately, there is no answer that can be backed with facts - it's all speculation. I have no doubt that after the RV it will go on forex shortly, but that's as far as I'm willing to guess.

[Adam Montana] one last question I believe. Shoot!

[paperboy] Sitkadoc Thanks for all you and your staff are doing Adam. Just a point of clarification. Have there been any strategic changes in the Post-RV plan, i.e., Belize et al? Though patiently waiting, just wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything of import. Have attempted to do all the recommended things. COME ON RVVVVVVVVVVV!

[Adam Montana] Sitkadoc, you haven't missed anything. I've taken the last couple of months to iron out all of the kinks, and I am supremely confident that our OSI and VIP plans and resources are the best they can be and ready to rock. Thanks for checking in :tiphat:

[Adam Montana] Ok everyone, that was it for the "weekly". Happy Halloween, and have a great day!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

[Adam Montana] Of course, once they announce it, Maliki and everyone else is going to get on a podium as fast as possible and try to take credit for it... :lol:

[Adam Montana] So you MIGHT hear it from someone else before you realize that the CBI actually made the first announcement! Either way - it doesn't matter WHO announces it first. I just want someone to hurry up and get it done! [

Adam Montana] next please!

You ain't alone in that Adam... by no means!!! rolleyes.gif Come on boyz... "Git-R-Dun"!!!! biggrin.gif

Oh... and yeah... peanut butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven... go Reese's!!! eyebrows.gif

As always... thanks for the chat Adam, and thanks for posting Vizio!!! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam. Thanks for the positive info as usual. Positive is always better than negative that some always seem to bring forth when there is very little news to report. Paperboy thanks for being Adam's sidekick this morning. Awaiting patiently with every one else on this slow moving train, but it is moving and forward I might add.

• Upvote 4

Absolute spot on correct about the chocolate/peanut butter.... the white chocolate Reese's are heaven in a wrapper!!!

I don't take the trip down the candy isle enough. I didn't know they came out with white chocolate Reese's. See learn something everyday. :)

• Upvote 1

[paperboy] one2one whether Iraq RV's soon or not---when will they have a worldwide tradeable currency ?---listed on forex,etc. why continue to use our USD ?

[Adam Montana] Good question one2one. Unfortunately, there is no answer that can be backed with facts - it's all speculation. I have no doubt that after the RV it will go on forex shortly, but that's as far as I'm willing to guess.

*********edited to keep context **********

No truer words have ever been spoken.

Here's to our good luck!!!

Edited by Adam Montana
see red text
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Adam & paperboy for keeping us up to date. By the number of readers looking at your post today, its safe to say hurricane Sandy has knocked out many followers today. I'm a transplanted New Yorker now out west. Watching the distressing pictures of places I lived in and worked at has been humbling. "Stuff" can be gone in the blink of an eye. I do wish I had the financial where with all to make a substantial contribution to those who lost so much. The RV would have been nice. They'll be needing support for a long time so maybe I can help in the somewhat near future? just sayin' :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2