Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gallup Puts Romney Ahead Nationally, in Swing States,

simple

Presidential Polls 2012: Gallup Puts Romney Ahead Nationally, in Swing States, and With Early Voters

LINK

It’s one week until Election Day, and President Obama is nowhere near where he needs to be to walk away with a second term on November 6. The latest presidential polls show former Governor Romney tied or ahead now in several key states. An average of the national presidential polls according to Real Clear Politics show Romney ahead of Obama nationally, 48% to 47.1%.

• Upvote 17

its exactly like the republicans have been saying all summer ..obama has been losing all along ,,, they will at the end of the cycle all come out to save face as ligitimate news sources in the end saying romney is ahead ..all they wanted to do was try to get republicans to stay home because obama was going to win no matter what ..but i know of no one that said they are voting for obama ..im sure theres a few in big citys that cant give up on jfk democrat party .. ..but that party is long gone .. just look at obama compared to john fitzgerald kennedy.. hes the opposit of kennedy ..democrats need to wear t shirts with kennedys most famous quote ...

..ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU .. ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY ....

YEP MAKE A TEE SHIRT .. IT WILL SELL AT THE NEXT DEMOCRAT CONVENTION .. YOU WILL SELL EVERY STINKIN ONE OF THEM ..

KENNEDY LOWERED TAXES TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY ..

REAGAN LOWERED TAXES TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY ...

BUSH LOWERED TAXES TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY ..

OBAMAS TOOK OVER 20% OF THE ECONOMY ....REMOVING 20% OF THE PRIVATE SECTORS MONEY AND PUTTING IT IN THE GOVTS HANDS ..WE DONT WANT THE GOVT REGULATING OUR PRIVATE SECTOR LIKE THAT ..THE GOVT SHOULD NEVER PASS 20% OF GDP .. EVER

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Wow... Cris... that short video is powerful!!!salute.gif

This kind of person is untrustworthy... and people are finding that out!!! dry.gif

599229_520625571294945_1307647950_n.jpg

Was this guy in prison? I don't get it Rod. ;)

I think it simply means that he knew it was a mistake the first time OblameO got in office... and he has been waiting a long 4 years to get a chance to rectify that situation Shabs!!! wink.gif

374086_518881228136046_75314305_n.jpgrolleyes.gif

Here's for your hope and change OblameO!!! rolleyes.gif

420852_518462191511283_1177546012_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

Looks like people all over America are coming down with these symptoms...

14159_518125824878253_848895610_n.jpgwink.gif

Romney-Believe-in-America.jpg

Somebody took the time to cartoon it......so it has to be true. :o

GO RV, then BV

Well think about it Shabs... even Adam is trying to instruct us on legal off shore accounts... best place to bank our post RV surplus with minimal risk. wink.gif Seems like a smart move to me!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Looks like people all over America are coming down with these symptoms...

14159_518125824878253_848895610_n.jpgwink.gif

Well think about it Shabs... even Adam is trying to instruct us on legal off shore accounts... best place to bank our post RV surplus with minimal risk. wink.gif Seems like a smart move to me!!! cool.gif

I consider you a good DV friend Rod....so I will pass on that comment. Luckily for us the whole mess will be over in a week, one way or another. And then a whole new line of gloating and/or whining can commence. :D Take it easy buddy.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Dang simple first neg comment I had to give you! Whats up bro? :( I know it was in the news

but I guess you needed some pluses thats ok I forgive you.

I liked that cartoon shabbs! A plus for you+

Not for the pluses PG, just interesting shift of politics and Romney supporters should have a new sense of possibilities. Still a long row to hoe to Tuesday.

• Upvote 1