Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's Feelings

cris

With everything going on, all the lies from the Obama campaign,

an economy in the trash and 4 abandoned, murdered Americans

in Benghazi....Obama's feelings are hurt.

Clinton: That Jeep ad really hurt Obama’s feelings, you know

POSTED AT 7:21 PM ON OCTOBER 29, 2012 BY ERIKA JOHNSEN

And so the Jeep/China/offshoring drama continues. Team Obama was up in arms over the weekend because, they claimed, a new Mitt Romney ad perpetuates a false attack by pointing out that erstwhile-bailout-recipient Chrysler is considering building new Jeep production facilities in China. The only thing is, while Romney did misspeak while on the stump last week about Chrysler’s production plans, everything in Romney’s ad is completely true and mainly serves to point out that Obama gave taxpayer money to a company that offshores, even though we know how much President Obama just detests offshoring in practice and in principle, don’t you know.

So, Team Obama’s response? Fight facts with more fire!

Yes, because doubling down on your false “let them eat cake” narrative on Romney’s proposed version of the auto bailouts isn’t misleading at all.

But wait, there’s more! At a campaign rally on Obama’s behalf today, President Clinton went into full-on shameless demagogue mode, h/t the Weekly Standard:

I saw the reports of Governor Romney’s latest ad saying that the president had allowed Jeep to move to China. And so, this morning, before he left Florida and went back to Washington, he said, ‘You know, of all the things Governor Romney has said that probably hurts my feelings the most.’ He said, ‘You know, I never had any money when I was a kid, and the first new car I ever owned I was 30 years old it was a Jeep. I would never move Jeep to China.’

Well, far be it from Mitt Romney to argue with any of the president’s lingering Jeep-sentimentality by pointing out his intellectual inconsistencies on offshoring — how very gauche of him.

• Upvote 2

What kind of emotional impact will this have on Obama?

AUTO BAILOUT BOMBSHELL: Fiat Says Chrysler, Jeep Production May Move to Italy

Coming hot on the heels of speculation that some Jeep production may be moved to China comes a bombshell from a Bloomberg report. Fiat is now considering moving Chrysler and Jeep production to Italy.

According to the piece, "To counter the severe slump in European sales, (Fiat CEO Sergio) Marchionne is considering building Chrysler models in Italy, including Jeeps, for export to North America. The Italian government is evaluating tax rebates on export goods to help Fiat. Marchionne may announce details of his plan as soon as Oct. 30, the people said."

So, let's be real clear here, we are talking about vehicles that will be built in Italy and exported to America. The evidence is clear that Fiat is looking at ways to move production of vehicles from the US to elsewhere, whether it be China or Italy, costing American jobs. This is becoming indisputable, despite outcries from certain parties to the contrary.

Mitt Romney has rightfully criticized the Obama Administration for handing over Chrysler to the Italians and now leaving the fate of American workers in the hands of Fiat management. Fiat is not a healthy company and the auto industry is in as great a risk as ever. The insistence that all is well by those with political motivations does not mask the danger. More jobs are at risk of being lost and more taxpayer money may be lost as well.

Let's face it, the auto bailouts were not well thought out. Perhaps General Motors' CEO, Dan Akerson, said it best when he said, "The good thing about our bankruptcy is that it took only 39 days. The bad news is that bankruptcy took only 39 days. If we had been there longer, people would have asked these questions and looked at these things."

The whole auto industry bailout process was rushed through with the wrong primary motivation of protecting the politically powerful UAW's interests. The Obama Administration never considered that giving Chrysler to Fiat was not a great idea and could eventually hurt the same UAW workers it was trying to protect. Manufacturers like Chrysler and GM are at a competitive disadvantage due to UAW obligations that were not properly addressed in the bankruptcy process. The industry is more competitive than ever and the government does not seem to be the best innovators to lead the sector to real health. This truth is very likely to become more apparent when the political season ends.

http://nlpc.org/cached/fiat-says-chrysler-jeep-production-may-move-italy.html?q=stories/2012/10/29/fiat-says-chrysler-jeep-production-may-move-italy

• Upvote 3

Thanks Jules....The O'blah campaign is really grasping at straws... :rolleyes:

And everything they say, almost instantly blows up in their faces.

They still dont seem to realize, there's this thing....Its called a computer,

and there's this other thing, its called the Internet and its available on

the computer.....And everything they say, is almost instantly on the

Internet, and can be refuted.

I saw an add this morning from moveon.org & michael moore....Too graphic

to bring in here.....In a Retirement Home, they have 80 year olds cursing and

threatening Romney......What a classy group the Libs are <_<

• Upvote 1

Yes, cris - it does blow up in their faces with alarming regularity....and then they whine in typical, liberal, "we can dish it out but we can't take it" style. Pathetic. The pussification of the left is embarrassing - what a bunch of cry babies!

• Upvote 2

If the jerk wasn't sooo PATHETIC I'd feel for President Bambam; you know he has lied so much and for so long he doesn't what is reality! (NOT!) His playing Chicago politics for so long it's caught up with him!

By the way, here in Columbus, Ohio his followers threw a "Go Vote" pizza party. Free pizza and drink and a ride to the early vote station only problem is it turned out to be a propaganda game and they got caught for BUYING VOTES! Are they doing such near You?

• Upvote 1

If the jerk wasn't sooo PATHETIC I'd feel for President Bambam; you know he has lied so much and for so long he doesn't what is reality! (NOT!) His playing Chicago politics for so long it's caught up with him!

By the way, here in Columbus, Ohio his followers threw a "Go Vote" pizza party. Free pizza and drink and a ride to the early vote station only problem is it turned out to be a propaganda game and they got caught for BUYING VOTES! Are they doing such near You?

So....did the pizza panderers step into the voting booth with the early voters? How do they know who you're casting your vote for? I say collect the pizza and the free ride and cast your vote for your candidate.....seems like a win, win situation. :D

GO RV, then BV

Exactly right desimo....Now he's using the sympathy play :rolleyes:

Im in the habit of rooting for the underdog, I think lots of folks are,

Unless those underdogs are a bunch of lying, cheating, stealing, miscreants

Then all bets are off.

Well said Cris. Looks like all bets ARE off. :blink:

The best thing about propaganda is the fact that it follows no party lines. It works equally well on both sides of the fence.

GO RV, then BV

I know where you're coming from Shabbs ;) .....As desimo alluded to

on another thread, we need to get rid of the current Country destroying

miscreants in the Whitehouse, then we can put the laser beam on the rest of

the only moderately revolting reprobates in our political system.

Its taken a while to get to that point, but I think we're close.

Alright! Free Pizza and a vote for Obama, man thats gonna taste real good!

Driving a Jeep into the campaign fire! Using my laptop to show for every

story that comes out against Obama the same is to be said for Romney.

And its Chicago Style Pizza too Yummy! I can wash it down with a Ice cold Coke

and a Democratic win!

In mass Romney is giving away Free Coney island footlong hotdogs mounted straight up

in the drivers seat of every Jeep and vote mitt gets.He will even give you a shot of mayo

in your bun for his support.

Its fun to poke the nest! Hey wait thats mitt's new campaign slogan! Dam I'm good!

Yep no brain here................But pain for you. Huh :lol:

The amazing Kreskin told me I would see a sea of red in the bottom right hand corner

of my words.Thats Amazing! Kreskin

I sure am funny today! I'm in a good mood so dont mess it up. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Alright! Free Pizza and a vote for Obama, man thats gonna taste real good!

Driving a Jeep into the campaign fire! Using my laptop to show for every

story that comes out against Obama the same is to be said for Romney.

And its Chicago Style Pizza too Yummy! I can wash it down with a Ice cold Coke

and a Democratic win!

In mass Romney is giving away Free Coney island footlong hotdogs mounted straight up

in the drivers seat of every Jeep and vote mitt gets.He will even give you a shot of mayo

in your bun for his support.

Its fun to poke the nest! Hey wait thats mitt's new campaign slogan! Dam I'm good!

Yep no brain here................But pain for you. Huh :lol:

The amazing Kreskin told me I would see a sea of red in the bottom right hand corner

of my words.Thats Amazing! Kreskin

I sure am funny today! I'm in a good mood so dont mess it up. :D

As I said, Im in the habit of rooting for the underdog,

So Im rooting for you PG...Hey, were you one of those guys

in Michael Moores new disgusting video?....Good job buddy ;)

every time OBUMMER opens his mouth he hurts my ears sooo i think were even

Every time he opens his idiot mouth, he hurts his chances :rolleyes:

at re-election....His best campaigning has been the last 2 days...

Sitting in the Peoples House in DC

• Upvote 2

Totally different slant Cris... power of the pen... just lead and they will follow right?

Every time he opens his idiot mouth, he hurts his chances :rolleyes:

at re-election....His best campaigning has been the last 2 days...

Sitting in the Peoples House in DC

That's why Romney doesn't answer a single question. He's doing much better since he shut his mouth on the streets.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I heard Hannity playing some cuts of that ad today on his radio show...the depths that these dems will go to is mind blowing.

• Upvote 1

I would have been proud to be in that video.I would have been the guy standing in the back in full dress

uniform saluting our seniors.They know what is fixing to come up the pike,Higher healthcare costs and higher taxes

it has to come from somewhere if he plans on reducing our deficit.Hitting seniors where it hurts the most!

Them senior ladies were so funny I loved them for what they said!

The real USA seniors spoke in that video.

Just think I could use my generator in Obama's Green energy campaign to sway, how many would vote for mitt then huh.

I am in a good of mood.

I like you cris your funny.

I am PowerGeneration supplying power to the world!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I heard Hannity playing some cuts of that ad today on his radio show...the depths that these dems will go to is mind blowing.

What piece or what words did Hannity play on the show? What does dems have to do with it? Chrysler is the one that has contempt with Romney.

The implication in Romney television and radio ads that Chrysler wants to shift Jeep production out of North America to China has been contradicted by the company. Chrysler Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne assured employees in a letter today that “Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States and will constitute the backbone of the brand. It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”

• Upvote 2

What piece or what words did Hannity play on the show? What does dems have to do with it? Chrysler is the one that has contempt with Romney.

The implication in Romney television and radio ads that Chrysler wants to shift Jeep production out of North America to China has been contradicted by the company. Chrysler Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne assured employees in a letter today that “Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States and will constitute the backbone of the brand. It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”

If i i was bailed out by obama who is an tight race i would say they same thing. <_< It cost the U.S taxpayers 2 billion dollars when the govenment bailed and then dumped the toxic stock to fiat. Almost as bad as his green jobs plan :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If i i was bailed out by obama who is an tight race i would say they same thing. <_< It cost the U.S taxpayers 2 billion dollars when the govenment bailed and then dumped the toxic stock to fiat. Almost as bad as his green jobs plan :lol:

Tell me Tommy, where did the China production information derive? How did the story start?

.Hey, were you one of those guys

in Michael Moores new disgusting video?..

End Quote

Cris..I haven't seen it yet...... What video specifically are you referring to? I'd like to watch it. Thanks in advance.

I found this one (Sept.2012)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itfmu_e_I4A&feature=related

And this one

Edited by umbertino