Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Michelle Obama's vacations

Lutie

TPS With all due respect( NOTHING BETTER TO TALK ABOUT) Lets see how about these few little things 8% unemployment, 23 million unemployed,gas prices double what they were at start of his term,saying no to keystone pipeline,30,000 jobs lost, the possibility of potential oil and gas leases that he wont let drill, fast and furious investigation stopped by Presidential Order, Bengazi cover up, ETC, could go on but getting SICK thinking about his transparent administration that is as transparent as a bag of cement. I think you are in complete denial, or you have inhaled to much of your own Sprayduster. But this is just my own opinion.

God bless

Gooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 11

nothing else better to talk about i guess.

Sorry Tp if you find this boring but if you even took the time to watch the video you would see it isn't a small thing. All our first ladies have taken and deserve vacations but Michelle Obama has decided she has an endless source of money for her and her family's entertainment.

• Upvote 3

Typical double speak that I have heard from most well off liberals I have ever met. Oh I have met a couple of well meaning big hearted albeit imo misguided liberals, but they are far and few between. So Mrs. OblameO wants everyone thinking "she feels their pain"... yeah right, not at the pump, not at the cash register, not at the grocery store, the bank, the check out line... you get the point. But some still think they have a heart for the poor people... yeah, they thought "really hard" when they were on the beach, or walking all the tourist traps in Spain, Martha's Vineyard, Hawaii, Vail, etc, etc... This is hypocrisy at it's Liberal best folks... this is what they do... get poorer folks all worked up about getting mad at the rich... but fail to realize the one instigating the upheaval is as rich as anyone they want you to get mad at. Don't believe me??? Do you think the "poor ol' OblameO's" have been feeling the economic pain like the rest of us??? Well, let's take a look at their income shall we...

552175_165169573622313_484849807_n.jpgblink.gif

...don't worry OlameO feels your pain, yeah he's thinking about you during his 90+ rounds of golf he's played during his hard working presidency ...just so far!!! rolleyes.gif I have nothing against someone making money btw... I do however have a problem with a hypocrite who condemns other rich people while he is one himself, although he isn't quite in the same boat as them... after all, he has his own private pension plan, health care, private transportation and he doesn't waste a penny on Social Security!!! dry.gif Oh yeah... did I fail to mention, all of that is paid for by U.S. taxpayers... like you!!! Do you feel "their pain" in your wallet yet??? rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 6

Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year, perks questioned in new book.

Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion dollars on everything from staffing, housing, flying and entertaining President Obama and his family last year,according to the author of a new book on taxpayer-funded presidential perks.

In comparison, British taxpayers spent just $57.8 million on the royal family.

Author Robert Keith Gray writes in “Presidential Perks Gone Royal” that Obama isn’t the only president to have taken advantage of the expensive trappings of his office. But the amount of money spent on the first family, he argues, has risen tremendously under the Obama administration and needs to be reined in.

Gray told The Daily Caller that the $1.4 billion spent on the Obama family last year is the “total cost of the presidency,” factoring the cost of the “biggest staff in history at the highest wages ever,”. a 50 percent increase in the numbers of appointed czars and an Air Force One “running with the frequency of a scheduled air line.”

Read more...

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1