Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Madonna booed at New Orleans concert after telling fans to vote for Obama

yota691

What kind of idiot follows the suggestion of a proudly-immoral, nasty, self-glorifying 'celebrity' in anything - much less in the leadership of the country? Sorry,but that's just stupid. Stupid is as stupid does. So if you put your faith in Barak Obama, you're going to get what you're asking for.

• Upvote 11

What kind of idiot follows the suggestion of a proudly-immoral, nasty, self-glorifying 'celebrity' in anything - much less in the leadership of the country? Sorry,but that's just stupid. Stupid is as stupid does. So if you put your faith in Barak Obama, you're going to get what you're asking for.

Good point Deborah. The same can go for Hollywood stars as well. Most can't keep a family together yet they are still "idolized"!!! blink.gif What makes them any smarter than the rest of us? I remember Julia Roberts bashing Bush for how stupid he was but his GPA was much higher than hers. I think we need to re asses who we look up to in this county. What ever happened to respecting the older folks who have been married for 40 or 50 years, and taking their advice? So many are worried about being "politically correct" now a days... well, here's someone who has an opinion on that subject!!! wink.gif

207085_418272024896425_1564844446_n.jpg

• Upvote 4

Relax umbertino... to the young anybody over 40 looks ancient!!! rolleyes.gif I'm sure easy means well!!! Btw... that was the same year my wife was born... and she wouldn't dare get caught dressing like that!!! laugh.gif

As they now say ( at least over here)...Today's 50ers are yesterday's 40ers.... Apparently generations keep looking younger and younger......

About Madonna.. I like some of her songs (Live to tell, Beautiful Stranger, Ray of Light, etc.)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

As they now say ( at least over here)...Today's 50ers are yesterday's 40ers.... Apparently generations keep looking younger and younger......

About Madonna.. I like some of her songs (Live to tell, Beautiful Stranger, Ray of Light, etc.)

No doubt she is a talented singer umbertino... I don't think anyone is challenging that at all. What the problem is she flaunts herself like she's still 17, and still dresses like it too. Now a mature woman, who dresses accordingly... can be very, very attractive... you don't have to try to pretend your something your not either imo. Then of course she has shall we say a double standard... she has been documented as being one having such loose morals yet try's real hard to get people to think she is a great parent... yeah... wait till those kids hit the teenage years and can see through that double standard... it's a recipe for disaster imo.

No doubt she is a talented singer umbertino... I don't think anyone is challenging that at all. What the problem is she flaunts herself like she's still 17, and still dresses like it too. Now a mature woman, who dresses accordingly... can be very, very attractive... you don't have to try to pretend your something your not either imo. Then of course she has shall we say a double standard... she has been documented as being one having such loose morals yet try's real hard to get people to think she is a great parent... yeah... wait till those kids hit the teenage years and can see through that double standard... it's a recipe for disaster imo.

Ok...I get that.....I seem to recall that back in the years she used to be crazy 'bout Dennis Rodman....Smile...

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I remember good ole Dennis ( Rodman, former San Antonio Spurs player) because once I had read in an article that he enjoyed so much drinking Jagermeister which is a liquor being made in Merano ( near Bolzano) which is close to where I live.

Apparently Jagermeister had a huge success in the States.

I remember good ole Dennis ( Rodman, former San Antonio Spurs player) because once I had read in an article that he enjoyed so much drinking Jagermeister which is a liquor being made in Merano ( near Bolzano) which is close to where I live.

Apparently Jagermeister had a huge success in the States.

Not 'had', lol, it still has huge success..