Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

-- Poll -- I voted.... How about you?

carlablum

I voted.. How about you?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you vote for?

• Obama/Biden
    • Romney/Ryan
    • Other

We may not need to wait for 2016 for President Biden! Consider this scenario...

Obama wins next Tuesday. In the following weeks,

the press finally does its job and exposes how Obama turned his back on the Americans in Libya,

then tries to cover it up. Obama is forced to resign in shame.

Crazy Uncle Joe is the President!

Who says the VP candidate doesn't count? Vote Romney on Tues

We may not need to wait for 2016 for President Biden! Consider this scenario...

Obama wins next Tuesday. In the following weeks,

the press finally does its job and exposes how Obama turned his back on the Americans in Libya,

then tries to cover it up. Obama is forced to resign in shame.

Crazy Uncle Joe is the President!

Who says the VP candidate doesn't count? Vote Romney on Tues

Now that would be a huge disaster!President Biden!ohmy.gif

Bump

Washington state is mail in voting.

As ballots are received and tallied, the respective voter is moved to a completed category to help prevent fraud.

This last week has been all about calling the registered voters that haven't yet sent in their ballot.

There are ballot observers everywhere from the post office to the storage and counting facilities making sure there is no tampering, but that still doesn't help ensure the integrity of the process.

All it helps eliminate is the easy and quick voter fraud.

It's scary how easy it would be to set up voter registration for entire graveyards if a person was so inclined.

This is an incorrect statement. Your statement about electoral votes is incorrect also - if the absentee vote decides the winner, that winner receives the electoral votes for that state.

Are absentee ballots counted?

Yes, all votes are counted, whether they're cast in-person or by absentee ballot.

It is a common misconception that absentee ballots are only counted during very tight races. This misconception stems from two things: one, absentee ballots are often counted for days after the election since many are coming from abroad; two, absentee ballots are often a small percentage of all voted ballots. Many elections have a clear winner, so the absentee ballots that are still being counted after election night don't affect the results as predicted right after the polls close. As absentee voting becomes more popular, however, an increasing number of elections are decided by absentee ballots.

So vote absentee and be counted!

:rocking-chair:

You are absolutely correct TG. When I worked at the polling station in our area all the absentee ballot went into the same machine. We just had to enter them as election officials which required one Rep and one Dem be at the machine at the time it was happening so really absentee is no different. End of the night all ballots are already counted before we can leave.

Hey Carla,

Good to see you. I voted. The donkeys have not been particularly effective. American voters need to unleash the Elephants in DC. We may have a new President and VP after the the election. My concern is Congress, the Senate and the Supreme Court. For now, I will be content with with a new President and VP. American voters have some clean up work to do in Washington, if we want to see progress in our country. I'm tired of our elected officials that have have been perched in DC for ions. We need to clean house in Congress, it's that simple. We need term limits. The Speaker of the House, Mrs. Pelosi needs to go away too.

Our Constitution is antiquated and no longer relevant to Americans and how we live today.

Be well members!

Ski

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will not vote in these sham "elections."

All this "Tea Party" invocation of "the Founders" means nothing if one is simultaneously willing to accept electronic voting. Paper balloting is the only way to go.

Sans.... if you vote absentee, the ballots are paper. And you write on them with real ink. And you sign them and can personally deliver it to the district office.

And yes I voted 3 weeks ago for the only logical choice for president, in marking my ballot for the right man for the job.

Mystery resolved by this time tomorrow night ;)

• Upvote 1

Sans.... if you vote absentee, the ballots are paper. And you write on them with real ink. And you sign them and can personally deliver it to the district office.

Great Advise! Thank You Rayzur smile.gif

Good Old fashioned paper for me from now on. Signed up for Absentee cause I don't know where I will be in 4 more years. cool.gif

And next time I get a piece of PAPER!!! Makes me feel MUCH better. Well better than the machines... at least there is Proof.

Okay, I just voted.

US President: Romney/ Ryan

US Senate: Elizabeth Emken

US House Rep.: Ken Calvert

California Props.:

Prop. 30: No

Prop. 31: No

Prop. 32: Yes

Prop. 33: Yes

Prop. 34: No

Prop. 35: Yes

Prop. 36: No

Prop. 37: No

Prop. 38: No

Prop. 39: No

Prop. 40: Yes

And now we wait...... I am having friends and family over for an election night barbecue, though. Definitely looking forward to enjoying some good food, some good company, and some favorable election results.

WW.

• Downvote 1

VOTED this morning, never been so happy to do so in my life!!! Spent the rest of the day making sure people got to the poll and explaining all the convaluted ammendments in our state... it kills me how they have made it so hard for people to understand what they are voting for/against..... Go Romney/Ryan!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1