Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 10-31-2012

TexasGranny

Adam, as evening approaches on soft padded paw and we wait for developments in the middle east, seating of final ministers, the hcl to pass, and everything to be in place for the CBI and GOI to consider a currency improvement, one question is on everyone's mind:

a. Reese's pieces.

b. York peppermint patty, or

c. Skittles.

Thanks, and... :ph34r: Happy Halloween :ph34r::unsure:

Edited by jon29
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

ANY GOOD SUBSTANCIAL NEWS OUT THERE SIR ADAM? I mean something else beyond this and that good tiny step in the right direction. Getting down in the dumps now with all the delays, and agreements to meet to agree on something.Erbil, HCL, IMF, UNSC and a release from chapter 7, yada yada yada. Please provide hope as I am reaching to pull myself out of the dole drums here.

• Upvote 7

My apology if this was already addressed. I am curious if Iraq can assess a tax after an RV for profits on the ISX ? We may all be foreign Investors, but technically this a profit. Same idea I think as if an American or Canadian has a windfall outside of the home country. The taxman wants his pound of flesh so to speak.

pp

• Upvote 1

Please answer these questions; Ok, the CBI/GOI is planning on replacing wornout dinar with new dinar. Is this true? If so why replace it? Why not remove it from circulation and therefore shrink the amount of dinar in circulation to increase the value of the dinar, and the amount of money they will have to pay out to use dinarians? GOI can still artificially keep the value of the dinar low for a season if they wish. Does this move mean that we have a much much longer period infront of us before it rv/rd if ever?

Thanks New York Kevin

• Upvote 1

Adam....seems to me there is very little fact based evidence that the RV is going to happen this year. How much stock do you put into the belief that if an RV is going to happen, it will happen around the first of the new year?

Happy Halloween.....Go Green Bay..... :cigar:

Adam, with all of the news articles out lately it seems to me that all the news is going around in cicles. My question is, do you believe we are close very close to our investment coming to light with all of the so called propaganda getting more and more frequent from way out of left field?

Hi Adam Keep up the good work we all need it, Do you think if they drop the Zero's what do you think RV rate would be hi or low ?

Sorry about that it should have read "Adam if they drop the zero's what do you feel the RV rate would be High or Low ?

Thanks for all you and your staff are doing Adam. Just a point of clarification. Have there been any strategic changes in the Post-RV plan, i.e., Belize et al? Though patiently waiting, just wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything of import. Have attempted to do all the recommended things. :) COME ON RVVVVVVVVVVV!