Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

October Surprise Fail

cris

ROFL.. yes really!! You can explain your position and defend your beliefs til your blue in the face with him/her still acting like it makes all the while he/she can utter a few very non-sensical words that are suppose to explain all.... yep, I don't see the logic here either...

Look it's clear, I'm not subscribing to fantastic cheap productions just to try to hate a candidate. Those uncertified stories do not deserve a discussion.

• Upvote 3

Look it's clear, I'm not subscribing to fantastic cheap productions just to try to hate a candidate. Those uncertified stories do not deserve a discussion.

Is it hate to fire an employee you hired, after you discovered he's not qualified for the position?

-

Not a problem, Patty. I know what it means to be misunderstood. It happens to me all the time. wink.gif

Pretty much on a daily basis here. :lol:

-

• Upvote 1

Hilarious LOL, I probably pay more in taxes than you do in my absence from the 'workforce'. I don't need that environment any longer and should never have to return. LOL, hilarious but shouldn't be surprising that you would revert to an angry attack! You really wish I was in that 47%, NOPE, never had the dis-pleasure!

Hijacked - you're either paranoid or blind, I responded to PattyAngel. Don't be afraid of answering/supporting your beliefs. You don't have to comment for my sake. You finding it tiring because your views are different than others is your personal problem. It's tiring to make up scenarios to suit your personal beliefs.

So please seriously tell me, exactly what incidents over the pass 4 years have proven spineless without prejudices?

I really doubt that you pay more taxes than I do. I pay for 30 employees to have a job. However, I have thoroughly explored the changes that Mr. O proposes, and all 30 of those people will not have a job if he is allowed to put them into effect. There simply will not be enough profit to do that. Nearly all of the small buinesses in our area say they are in the same boat. Are we passionate about not having to take this path, absolutely! Many of our employees have been with us since we opened in 2000. I do not want to have to put them out with no jobs. The statistics show that 700,000 small businesses just on OH will most likely close to due to what Obama is proposing. That is not a made up scenario. Beieve me, the small businesses we associate with here in OH have faced the fact that if the currect administration is put back into power, we lose. The numbers don't lie.

Angry attack? Come on simple. You can question everyone who disagrees with you on a constant basis, yet when I question you...it is an angry attack. My oh my you do follow in the steps of your leader Mr. O. He can dish it out, but when the facts come back to face him, he turns to calling his opponent a BS'er. Do we want to talk about resorting to anger? I believe that shows how childish he is.

Yes I say hijacked because you take it upon yourself to challenge every person who has the audacity to just state how they feel about something. It does not fall upon my shoulders to explain why I feel that Mr O and his tirade of followers have blinders on. His record speaks for itself. It does get tiresome having to explain to you, day after day the same basic facts. He has NOT done what he promised in almost every way. He has lied over and over If you want proof, YOU do the reading and research. I have already done it.

I do not need to make up scenarios to back up my beliefs. Mr. O and his handling of the Liibya attacks has done it for me.

As Mr O so blatantly boasted in his 2008 race for president....If you can't run on your record......go ahead and finish that sentence simple. It explains it all.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

At least most people understand what I'm saying and where I'm coming from when I post.

-

Right, Mark. I am sure that everyone understood the swastika handout episode. huh.gif

They throw out barbs and insults to protect their Fox News Illusions.

They don't want to look at the truth because it would shatter everything they "want to" believe.

The truth is not pretty. I don't like it... but at least I will look at it to try and see for myself what it is.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Angry attack? Come on simple. You can question everyone who disagrees with you on a constant basis, yet when I question you...it is an angry attack. My oh my you do follow in the steps of your leader Mr. O. He can dish it out, but when the facts come back to face him, he turns to calling his opponent a BS'er. Do we want to talk about resorting to anger? I believe that shows how childish he is.

Now you're being silly, you call this questioning me, I find it an attempt to insult someone you don't know because you disagree with him:

Frankly, I am tired of seeing you hi-jack every thread and try to force you views on everyone on this forum. You have your views....fine. However, I for one, am tired of your constant harrassment of every person that posts anything that does not go along with your liberal views. I take it that you must fall into that 47percent of Amercans that I am paying taxes to support since I see you post all times of day or night. There are those who deserve to have our help, then there are those who choose to be in that 47 % just because they can get a free ride. Can I ask....have you gotten your free phone yet?

Read more:

And taxes, I'm no longer responsible for employee taxes but still may pay more personal taxes my man. I typically agree with a lot of what you say then you seem to just go rouge. I'll try to back off your comments and posts. Try to to do the same for me!

Edited by simple
  • Upvote 1

They throw out barbs and insults to protect their Fox News Illusions.

They don't want to look at the truth because it would shatter everything they "want to" believe.

The truth is not pretty. I don't like it... but at least I will look at it to try and see for myself what it is.

The Truth is Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit which shows us the Truth.

-

"Jewish" jibberish... laugh.gif Dude, if you put nose inside the Babylonian Talmud, you would see that everything I have said, and will say, about it is absolutely true!

Do you think I do not check these things out before I say them? Wherefrom do you think Judaism derives, really? The Holy Bible? What do you think Jesus truly railed against? The Old Testament religion?

You really need to wake up, pal.

I'm not your Pal, and I don't concern myself with the Talmud, only The Holy Bible.

-

• Upvote 3

I find it incredible that a man who claims to preoccupy himself with the Word of Jesus Christ cannot even glimpse the truth of what I am saying!

Maggie is right. You clearly have greater need of upholding your FOX News illusions!

laugh.gif

The truth is that if they Palestinians "TRULY" wanted to have peace they would have had it LONG ago, but that's not what they want. Argue with that Truth.

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The teachings of Jesus Christ would NEVER be a defense for what Israel is doing. Jesus Christ taught LOVE, not "blindness to cruelty".

...at least that is the Jesus Christ that I love, and who's teachings I try to follow.

If your neighbor starts shooting at your house, what are you going to do?

-

• Downvote 1

Oh, the poor, righteous, peace loving Palestinians.

Hiding behind women, children and the elderly while they carry

out their murderous attacks is the only strategy for recognition

they know

You should be ashamed of your support Maggie wink.gif

You really are on "The Dark Side" cris if you defend... repeat... "the slaughter of innocent children and unarmed people".

I have NO SHAME in speaking out for them.

I dare anyone of you to watch the documentary I posted on this thread earlier and come back and defend Israel.

I know That would not be a dare you would take cris.

If your neighbor starts shooting at your house, what are you going to do?

-

Take my dare Mark....

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You really are on "The Dark Side" cris if you defend... repeat... "the slaughter of innocent children and unarmed people".

I have NO SHAME in speaking out for them.

I dare anyone of you to watch the documentary I posted on this thread earlier and come back and defend Israel.

I know That would not be a dare you would take cris.

The demo party and your hatred for Israel are well documented.

No need for further evidence....You really should feel ashamed,

but I know you wont....

using women and children as human shields is a disgusting strategy

from the muslim world, and from demo's as we've seen recently.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I hate no one cris.. I do not condone murder from anyone.

You have sunk too low in your comments to me. I ask you to make no more accusations directed at me in this thread, I will do the same.

Ciao

You obviously condone the PLO's murderous, decades long campaign

against Israel as the demo party does...It must be assumed that you are

in agreement with using children as shields.

But.....Im perfectly fine with zero contact from this point 'forward'

How about, we make that agreement for the entire site (all threads) ;)

• Upvote 3

Sans, are you positive they are all fake suicide bombings?? If not you are the one perpetuating a lie and stating your opinion as fact... that is how many lies are started. I love WallyWeavers saying 'a lie can get halfway around the world before the truth can get it's pants on'...

• Upvote 1

Have you actually seen Palestinians doing this, Cris? Or do you believe it occurs because Sean Inanity told you so?

Perpetrating fake suicide bombings, and then using them to gain advantage is a disgusting strategy. The media is always careful to show us only a destroyed bus or a blown-out building. No bodies. No body parts.

Suicide is as much anathema to Islam as it is to Judaism. You understand nothing about Islam. Nothing at all. Likewise, you know nothing about Judaism.

Judaism requires the spread of "anti-Semitism," because it holds "Jews" captive to the rabbinic fraud telling them that they are the "Chosen." If "Jews" believe the entire Gentile world wants nothing more than to see them all dead, then they have nowhere to go but back into the arms of the rabbis.

Yeah right....Did piglet & pooh tell you that? :rolleyes:

You're the one with no knowledge of Islam or Judaism...The garbage

you spew from your fav site "how to be a good little neo-nazi for simpletons"

is not only wrong, but laughable....This has been proven repeatedly on many threads

......Now off with you, back to your Nihilistic fantasy world.

You make it sound like you just got beaten up by a girl. :lol:

Im positive you are familiar with that feeling, your Mommy Syndrome explained