Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

October Surprise Fail

cris

BTW... After watching yours... I found this little nugget.

Maggie: "Who is in charge of budget cuts for security anyway?"

cris: "There were no budget cuts for security, Dept of State has plenty

of money, so thats off the table"

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=T0HreJdrBwA[/media] 26 seconds: Cuts In Funding for Security

Those arent cuts.....What he is talking about is the refusal to enact Obamas budget.

Btw.....Cant remember, it seems to me no one voted for his budget....Yeah, thats right

Demo's too....So, a bi-partisan refusal to work with Obama ;)

And since the State Dept had a....What? 2 billion surplus, or was it 6 billion?...There is

no reason, only excuses, for this security lapse....

Remember, help was 1 mile away, and they were told to stand down, but ended up

going anyway.....Likely throwing a monkey wrench into Obama's plan to be the 'hero'

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 1

Wow, Maggie and Cris agreed on something.. I believe the Mayans could be right and the world is about to end!! (lol, just teasing you two!)

That Was Simple I Agreed With smile.gif But i'll keep trying with cris, maybe someday. biggrin.gif

Those arent cuts.....What he is talking about is the refusal to enact Obamas budget.

Btw.....Cant remember, it seems to me no one voted for his budget....Yeah, thats right

Demo's too....So, a bi-partisan refusal to work with Obama wink.gif

And since the State Dept had a....What? 2 billion surplus, or was it 6 billion?...There is

no reason, only excuses, for this security lapse....

Another whole can of worms cris... that would take a whole new thread for that one. wink.gif

Edited by Maggie123

That Was Simple I Agreed With smile.gif But i'll keep trying with cris, maybe someday. biggrin.gif

Cris is sitting in Granny's rocker with this vision. I agree with your earlier statement Maggie, it's much like believing all the dinar rumors. Heck that's why 99.999 percent are here! Vulnerable to a fantastic story! :D

• Upvote 1

Wow, Maggie and Cris agreed on something.. I believe the Mayans could be right and the world is about to end!! (lol, just teasing you two!)

The Planets are aligning....The Lion & Lamb are laying together,

Unicorns and butterflies and rainbows :D

Actually, in this case, looks like Maggie was agreeing with simple

Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney (USAF) former Asst. Vice Chief just said...

"It went right up into the Situation Room, right into the Oval Office. Let's not kid ourselves when you lose or have an American Ambassador being attacked it goes right up to the President, if he doesn't get it, then you need to get a new President, new Commander-in-Chief.

The fact is everybody knew this, it's now becoming evident that everybody knew this and because they didn't prepare in advance. That's a huge problem.

They should of had a Global Hawk sitting over that all of 9-11 and Reapers off shore, armed, airborne and the fact is, they didn't even prepare, which almost, almost moves toward criminal negligence, that we didn't prepare ourselves for 9-11. We know it's so important to the radical islamist.

So all these things put together is just one huge error after another. And our war fighters deserve much, much more and much better leadership than they're getting right now."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later on the annex itself was denied by the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11......

Read more:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/cia-operators-were-denied-request-for-help-during-benghazi-attack-sources-say/#ixzz2AQyonJxC

• Upvote 2

HaHaHa man, woman, whatever, I've yet to see a reasonable remark from you. Maggie's a good Independent that's fedup with the entitled attitudes of the neocons.

So we should tolerate you liberals? Look at the mess we are in because of the failed policies of your liberal president. Your use of the word entitle doesn't exists with us neocons. Thats a word only you and your spineless base would understand libtard.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

whats bad about this is :

woods heard the calls for help ,,he was only a mile away in the cia compound .. he was ordered to stand down .. he dis obeyed an order and went to rescue them disobeying orders he saved some of the people and got them out .. he returned to rescue more people and was then trapped himself ...so

if this was a planned kidnapping gone wrong this would explain why woods was ordered not to help ..

so obamas plan back fired and now he and the rest of his organizers are responsible for their deaths ..

see when they were just supposed to kidnap them .. woods wasnt supposed to be there returning fire and the whole thing went wrong .. this is why obama is silent on the matter .. he would have to lie .. and his lies would be investigated .. he cant lie out of it so he has to stay silent .. all the real time emails would convict obama , Hillarious , biden .. and who else that was involved .. its starting to come together

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/26/father-of-former-navy-seal-tyrone-woods-i-do-not-appreciate-cowardice-lies/

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 4

So we should tolerate you liberals? Spoken like you're entitled and Shepard of this land alone. Look at the mess we are in because of the failed policies of your liberal president. Your use of the word entitle doesn't exists with us neocons. Thats a word only you and your spineless base would understand libtard.

What a *************** you are, get off it dude! If you are so informed, let's digress to this for a moment:

What were the policies from 2000 to December 2012?

Tax cuts for the rich; how that work for the country bonehead? Tax cuts were suppose to create more jobs, right? Why did Bush have problems creating jobs? Obama has struggled to get 5 million jobs in spite of congress idiot likes, like you. You keep threatening liberals and that's BS.

Guess you had a bad day. Either some liberal had you on fries or cleaning toilets today.

Even with today’s disappointing and troubling jobs report, private sector job creation under President Obama has far exceeded private sector job creation under President Bush. 40 months into his presidential term, there are currently more private sector jobs in the economy than when Obama came into office. At the same point in President Bush’s term, the total number of private sector jobs was still down 1.7 percent from where it began.

Edited by TexasGranny
WARNING! If you call members names, you will be put on mod review
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

What a *************** you are, get off it dude! If you are so informed, let's digress to this for a moment:

What were the policies from 2000 to December 2012?

Tax cuts for the rich; how that work for the country bonehead? Tax cuts were suppose to create more jobs, right? Why did Bush have problems creating jobs? Obama has struggled to get 5 million jobs in spite of congress idiot likes, like you. You keep threatening liberals and that's BS.

Guess you had a bad day. Either some liberal had you on fries or cleaning toilets today.

Even with today’s disappointing and troubling jobs report, private sector job creation under President Obama has far exceeded private sector job creation under President Bush. 40 months into his presidential term, there are currently more private sector jobs in the economy than when Obama came into office. At the same point in President Bush’s term, the total number of private sector jobs was still down 1.7 percent from where it began.

I'm not worried about the past I only worry about the future. Obviously my vision of the future is completely different than yours. You are a typical liberal that believes in lies and garbage spewed from the likes of MSNBC, CNN, NPR, etc. The only jobs your worthless president Obummer has created are government jobs. Thats a fact! This guy is the most incompetent person that has ever been in the Whitehouse.

By the I'm having a great day. It would be impossible for me to have any contact with a liberal like you because I only associate with conservative minding people with a brain son.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The law is already on the books for equal pay for men and women. Romney / Ryan will not remove the "rights" of women. What makes you think they will? What "rights" will they remove?

RvW to start... maybe Lilly Ledbetter afterwards... he avoids those equal pay questions. Others he have spoken about.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Who has the final say on any decision pertaining to a terrorist attack on an American?

Just a question?

lets see .. the muslim soldier who opend fire at fort hood .. they wont call him a terrorist .. obama wont call those muslim brotherhood in libya terrosists .. ,...but the nut that opened fire at the movie theator who wasnt a muslim .. no problem .. obama can call that terrorism ..imediatly .. but in libya .. they must take their time to decide if that is terrorism or not .. and a few on this american web site that constantly turn against america .. we know who they are ., they stand with obama even as it is unraveled .. they jump down everyones throats who post the latest developments on the investigation..

• Upvote 2

RvW to start... maybe Lilly Ledbetter afterwards... he avoids those equal pay questions. Others he have spoken about.

Your limited IQ can only allow you to take on social issues which makes me pity you. The so-called war on women is a concocted lie by the liberals in power. They are targeting people like you because they know that you will fall for this nonsense. Pathetic

• Upvote 5

Speaks volumes... WHAT CONGRESS LED US INTO THE GREAT RECESSION (June 2007 - October 2009? NOW THE OTHER IS LEFT TO TAKE THE HEAT AND GET US OUT.

look what happened at the end of 2010 when obama and pelosi and reid .. voted to give the millionares a tax cut .. the one they say is bushs tax cut .. even though bushs tax cut ended december 31st 2010

this is the tax cut they say doesnt create jobs .. but ever since .. look at the unemployment rate .. how can those liars deny tax cuts create jobs ?

the one and only policy that created jobs is the passing and signing of a tax cut for the millionares in december 2010 by the democrat majority congress and senate and signed by obama ....all obamas jobs were created after that

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

Your limited IQ can only allow you to take on social issues which makes me pity you. The so-called war on women is a concocted lie by the liberals in power. They are targeting people like you because they know that you will fall for this nonsense. Pathetic

Useless, stick to fries. You mentioned war on women, frankly the buzz words doesn't make sense to me but women have something to consider. Healthcare, pre-existing conditions, ability for contraceptives (for health reasons), RvW for health reasons. - I'm one to believe we speak for our own bodies within the law.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

whats bad about this is :

woods heard the calls for help ,,he was only a mile away in the cia compound .. he was ordered to stand down .. he dis obeyed an order and went to rescue them disobeying orders he saved some of the people and got them out .. he returned to rescue more people and was then trapped himself ...so

if this was a planned kidnapping gone wrong this would explain why woods was ordered not to help ..

so obamas plan back fired and now he and the rest of his organizers are responsible for their deaths ..

see when they were just supposed to kidnap them .. woods wasnt supposed to be there returning fire and the whole thing went wrong .. this is why obama is silent on the matter .. he would have to lie .. and his lies would be investigated .. he cant lie out of it so he has to stay silent .. all the real time emails would convict obama , Hillarious , biden .. and who else that was involved .. its starting to come together

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/26/father-of-former-navy-seal-tyrone-woods-i-do-not-appreciate-cowardice-lies/

Yep....Thats what Im thinking.....Navy Seals interfering with the kidnapping

were not factored into the scheme....

O'blah is staying quiet now, but remember what he said on the Daily Show

"Here is what I will say: If four Americans get killed, it is not optimal"

Optimal for who?....Talk about a non-answer.....Or is it?.....Were his plans to

be the Idol scraped now, and now they're all doing the cover-up dance,

blaming Issa and anyone else who might expose them.....Typical of the Lib's

to blame the whistle-blowers.

They certainly dont like us seeing the 300 E-mails, or the Facebook confession

of the Terrorists.

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 3

look what happened at the end of 2010 when obama and pelosi and reid .. voted to give the millionares a tax cut .. the one they say is bushs tax cut .. even though bushs tax cut ended december 31st 2010

this is the tax cut they say doesnt create jobs .. but ever since .. look at the unemployment rate .. how can those liars deny tax cuts create jobs ?

the one and only policy that created jobs is the passing and signing of a tax cut for the millionares in december 2010 by the democrat majority congress and senate and signed by obama ....all obamas jobs were created after that

NO NO NO, the jobs came after a lot of things including stimulus. The Bush tax cuts have been in place since 2001. If you want to add the 2 President's job creations together over 12 years you have around 12 million; Bush about 7M over 8 years, then subtract approximate 8 million lost during the recession, then add Obama 5M over 40 months.

Bush tax cuts yield over 12 years = practically 0!

800px-U.S._Employment_Changes_-_Total_Non-Farm_1970_to_Present.png

Edited by simple
  • Upvote 1