Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

October Surprise Fail

cris

Sanssouc12, I have to apologize in showing my short temper. As you can well see this election has gotten under my nails.

I can comprehend and not denying what knowledge you have about the hidden government. You probably know more deep details than I. I know it exist, no doubt about it.

Thanks to all the technologies/internet, there's a lot of cyber information looming, whether it's truth or facts, that's up to the individual.

But I do have to say and will stand my ground that we do have heartless leaders, spineless and gutless men and women who will not fight for the American people.

It just sad when we lose four beautiful lives and our leader sits back, along with all his satanic followers and watch it all go down. Sad. :(

I thank you for your response Sanssouc12.

• Upvote 5

Sanssouc12,

But I do have to say and will stand my ground that we do have heartless leaders, spineless and gutless men and women who will not fight for the American people.

When did our leaders turn spineless and gutless to fight for America? Our leaders have sent many troops in to battles and risky assignments. Foreign incidents have always taken place and the U.S. has always carefully retaliated in given time. One thing is perhaps certain, it's careless to send troops into fire without a fair assessment of what they're facing. You could easily risk the lives of even more Americans but could prove incompetent and result in larger losses and more funerals.

We have to wait for the complete results of the incident in Libya. I, for one, would like a complete review.

So please seriously tell me, exactly what incidents over the pass 4 years have proven spineless?

Edited by simple
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So please seriously tell me, exactly what incidents over the pass 4 years have proven spineless?

Benghazi Reveals Obama Is a Coward and Disgrace

Obama is a coward who’s more interested in lying and obfuscating his way into a second term than being a leader who takes responsibility for his actions. He is 100% responsible for the deaths of these four men. He is a disgrace not only to all Americans but also to the human race.

• Upvote 4

Thank you Jonjon, just not in the mood to debate simple or anyone else for that matter.

Come on Simple, just read between the lines, it's all issues not just military. But Simple, by past responses in other threads, toward other members, you seem to hear with one ear and out the other. I'd pretty much be wasting my efforts.

So Simple I will keep it simple, maybe another member will be more than glad to pursue your questions. But not I. :)

• Upvote 2

Thank you Jonjon, just not in the mood to debate simple or anyone else for that matter.

Come on Simple, just read between the lines, it's all issues not just military. But Simple, by past responses in other threads, toward other members, you seem to hear with one ear and out the other. I'd pretty much be wasting my efforts.

So Simple I will keep it simple, maybe another member will be more than glad to pursue your questions. But not I. :)

Patty, you just answered.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

270449_446307882071824_960527895_n.png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A coward is described as someone who is afraid for themselves, not the lives or threats of others. A coward would thoughtlessly send others into harms way. He would not only be considered a coward but one with no self-confidence. By descriptions from the Reps, doesn't sound like our President.

So please seriously tell me, exactly what incidents over the pass 4 years have proven spineless without prejudices?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

A coward is described as someone who is afraid for themselves, not the lives or threats of others. A coward would thoughtlessly send others into harms way. He would not only be considered a coward but one with no self-confidence. By descriptions from the Reps, doesn't sound like our President.

So please seriously tell me, exactly what incidents over the pass 4 years have proven spineless without prejudices?

I'm a Rep and he comes off as a coward to me... (he bowed before another man= spineless, IMO)

• Upvote 4

What's wrong with respect? Respect doesn't mean weakness or cowardice when you are the leader of the free world.

That act showed he was afraid of offending another culture, he lowered hisself to their customs out of fear... fear and acting upon it= coward... my opinion.

• Upvote 3

There is much more to this simple that Mr. O was just being a coward. It will all come out when the investigations are over. The main stream media is down playing the situation of course because they are trying to keep him in the running for another term. However, the outcries from Americans will win out in the long run. We will know the full story, and I really think people like you will have to face the facts. Even a lot of the military big wigs are speaking out against him. They are demanding more than just his.."we are investigating the matter." Come on Mr. O, show us the video. The facts cannot be changed that Mr O is a liar, that has already been proved. Coward...absolutely. He lies to try to get an edge on the election....yep that would be putting himself in danger. Danger of no longer being our Commander in Chief. Any person who has been caught lying as Mr O has, is a COWARD! I really do think that when the Libya situation is fully disclosed, all of America will see what our president really is. If he will lie to get himself back into office, he will lie about the Libya situation.

Frankly, I am tired of seeing you hi-jack every thread and try to force you views on everyone on this forum. You have your views....fine. However, I for one, am tired of your constant harrassment of every person that posts anything that does not go along with your liberal views. I take it that you must fall into that 47percent of Amercans that I am paying taxes to support since I see you post all times of day or night. There are those who deserve to have our help, then there are those who choose to be in that 47 % just because they can get a free ride. Can I ask....have you gotten your free phone yet?

Patty-I am with you. I have better things to do that debate this person over and over. I have a family, a business to run, and my life does not center around trying to prove to one person how I believe and why I believe. Blessings to you Patty!

• Upvote 8

That act showed he was afraid of offending another culture, he lowered hisself to their customs out of fear... fear and acting upon it= coward... my opinion.

Accepting someone's custom while visiting them is not lowering yourself. While removing your shoes is a custom in someone else's home, it's not lowering; bowing is salutation. But, I respect your definition for yourself.

• Upvote 2

Frankly, I am tired of seeing you hi-jack every thread and try to force you views on everyone on this forum. You have your views....fine. However, I for one, am tired of your constant harrassment of every person that posts anything that does not go along with your liberal views. I take it that you must fall into that 47percent of Amercans that I am paying taxes to support since I see you post all times of day or night. There are those who deserve to have our help, then there are those who choose to be in that 47 % just because they can get a free ride. Can I ask....have you gotten your free phone yet?

Patty-I am with you. I have better things to do that debate this person over and over. I have a family, a business to run, and my life does not center around trying to prove to one person how I believe and why I believe. Blessings to you Patty!

Hilarious LOL, I probably pay more in taxes than you do in my absence from the 'workforce'. I don't need that environment any longer and should never have to return. LOL, hilarious but shouldn't be surprising that you would revert to an angry attack! You really wish I was in that 47%, NOPE, never had the dis-pleasure!

Hijacked - you're either paranoid or blind, I responded to PattyAngel. Don't be afraid of answering/supporting your beliefs. You don't have to comment for my sake. You finding it tiring because your views are different than others is your personal problem. It's tiring to make up scenarios to suit your personal beliefs.

• Upvote 2

Muslim culture is not American culture....

Of course, the Obama culture is not American either.

He felt an imperative to bow to the King....Notice the King

didnt bow back...That wasnt a case of mutual respect,

It was clearly a subject bowing to his leader.

• Upvote 3

It's not an American custom to bow before any mere mortal man... try again.

Unless the American is one of them and is accustom to there customs. biggrin.gif

Just think.... if he is re-elected, his 4 year campaign will be over and God only knows how he will show his true colors when he has more flexibility and nothing to prove. Him saying, "I will have more flexibility after the election", in it's self scares the devil out of me.sad.gif

• Upvote 1

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. You can tell a liberal the truth, but you can't make them believe it...

-

I'd just change that a little.. ;)

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. You can lead a liberal to truth, but you can't make them think...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Simple - I understand why you would want to distract and deflect from the original post with all this crap about tax cuts and women's reproductive rights issues. Concerning Benghazi, your Precious One is being accused of being inept at best, a pathological liar perhaps, and possibly evil and corrupt to the core. Defend that....if you can... I'm all ears! ;)

I'm still waiting for you to get back on topic....now you're challenging others to defend their positions and beliefs again - trying to distract maybe? Please answer my question concerning Benghazi.

• Upvote 2

Post #9.....Really?

ROFL.. yes really!! You can explain your position and defend your beliefs til your blue in the face with him/her still acting like it makes no sense all the while he/she can utter a few very non-sensical words that are suppose to explain all.... yep, I don't see the logic here either...

Edited by bamagirl
  • Upvote 1