Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

October Surprise Fail

cris

NO NO NO, the jobs came after a lot of things including stimulus. The Bush tax cuts have been in place since 2001. If you want to add the 2 President's job creations together over 12 years you have around 12 million; Bush about 7M over 8 years, then subtract approximate 7 million lost during the recession, then add Obama 5M over 40 months.

Bush tax cuts yield over 12 years = 0!

obamas tax cuts for the rich came at the end of december 2010.. do i have to google it for you .. you can look at the chart in the above post .. at the end of december look at the unemployment numbers ... obamas stiimulus was a failure that was in 2009.. remember the democrats said the recession was over in the summer of 2009 and they bragged about obamas stimulus was what saved us .. i could google that too.

obama did nothing to create any jobs .. especially the 2 million jobs created by rick perry in texas .... how do the governors claim they created all those jobs .. then the president adds them all up and says he created all of them .. obama saw the jobs created after the tax cuts ,,thats why he wants to end them ..he was to stupid to believe that tax cuts create jobs .. he preached the opposit .. so in his efforts to destroy america ... he and harry reid and pelosi .. decided to pass another tax cut for the millionares and they did .. this is definatly obamas tax cut for the rich we have had for the last 2 years ..

obamas tax cuts >>> https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=obama+bush+tax+cuts+december+2010&oq=tax+cuts+december+2010&gs_l=hp.1.3.0i30j0i5i30l3.1748.7940.0.15298.22.22.0.0.0.0.875.5462.0j8j8j1j0j2j1.20.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.Df5SC3gTgYQ&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=d3ddaee4ee84f1b4&bpcl=35466521&biw=973&bih=655

recession over 2009 >>>> https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=obama+bush+tax+cuts+december+2010&oq=tax+cuts+december+2010&gs_l=hp.1.3.0i30j0i5i30l3.1748.7940.0.15298.22.22.0.0.0.0.875.5462.0j8j8j1j0j2j1.20.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.Df5SC3gTgYQ&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=d3ddaee4ee84f1b4&bpcl=35466521&biw=973&bih=655

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

obamas tax cuts for the rich came at the end of december 2010.. do i have to google it for you .. you can look at the chart in the above post .. at the end of december look at the unemployment numbers ... obamas stiimulus was a failure that was in 2009.. remember the democrats said the recession was over in the summer of 2009 and they bragged about obamas stimulus was what saved us .. i could google that too.

obama did nothing to create any jobs .. especially the 2 million jobs created by rick perry in texas .... how do the governors claim they created all those jobs .. then the president adds them all up and says he created all of them .. obama saw the jobs created after the tax cuts ,,thats why he wants to end them ..he was to stupid to believe that tax cuts create jobs .. he preached the opposit .. so in his efforts to destroy america ... he and harry reid and pelosi .. decided to pass another tax cut for the millionares and they did .. this is definatly obamas tax cut for the rich we have had for the last 2 years ..

obamas tax cuts >>> https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=obama+bush+tax+cuts+december+2010&oq=tax+cuts+december+2010&gs_l=hp.1.3.0i30j0i5i30l3.1748.7940.0.15298.22.22.0.0.0.0.875.5462.0j8j8j1j0j2j1.20.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.Df5SC3gTgYQ&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=d3ddaee4ee84f1b4&bpcl=35466521&biw=973&bih=655

recession over 2009 >>>> https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=obama+bush+tax+cuts+december+2010&oq=tax+cuts+december+2010&gs_l=hp.1.3.0i30j0i5i30l3.1748.7940.0.15298.22.22.0.0.0.0.875.5462.0j8j8j1j0j2j1.20.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.Df5SC3gTgYQ&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=d3ddaee4ee84f1b4&bpcl=35466521&biw=973&bih=655

I think you're missing the point, the Tax Cuts never expired. Seems as if you expect immediate relief after the stimulus etc... The Tax Cuts have been in place since 2001 and another act in 2003.

• Upvote 1

Yep....Thats what Im thinking.....Navy Seals interfering with the kidnapping

were not factored into the scheme....

O'blah is staying quiet now, but remember what he said on the Daily Show

"Here is what I will say: If four Americans get killed, it is not optimal"

Optimal for who?....Talk about a non-answer.....Or is it?.....Were his plans to

be the Idol scraped now, and now they're all doing the cover-up dance,

blaming Issa and anyone else who might expose them.....Typical of the Lib's

to blame the whistle-blowers.

They certainly dont like us seeing the 300 E-mails, or the Facebook confession

of the Terrorists.

yes this is unraveling very quickly .. i think people are coming forward with info .. even some of obamas team may be coming forward .. they will only release verifiable things .. i think obama will be in some serious trouble if something related to this posting is true .. someone leaked this from somewhere .. why would someone acuse him of a kidnapping if it wasnt being discussed somewhere

I think you're missing the point, the Tax Cuts never expired. Seems as if you expect immediate relief after the stimulus etc... The Tax Cuts have been in place since 2001 and another act in 2003.

.. no bushs tax cuts expired december 31 at midnight 2010 .. period . obama .. pelosi and reid .. put this tax cut into place ..they may of copied bushs tax policy but .. obama signed this tax cut for the milionares into law ,, he had the senate and the house .. obama made a deal to extend the policy of george bush to give tax cuts to the milionares ..obama sold out you liberals ... he made a deal

george bush was at home when his tax cuts expired .. obama was in the white house .. december 17th 2010 obama gave millionares a tax cut and blamed it on george bush

look what happened at the end of 2010 when obama and pelosi and reid .. voted to give the millionares a tax cut .. the one they say is bushs tax cut .. even though bushs tax cut ended december 31st 2010

this is the tax cut they say doesnt create jobs .. but ever since .. look at the unemployment rate .. how can those liars deny tax cuts create jobs ?

the one and only policy that created jobs is the passing and signing of a tax cut for the millionares in december 2010 by the democrat majority congress and senate and signed by obama ....all obamas jobs were created after that

you can clearly see on dinarmillionares chart .. obamas tax cut for the rich is how obama created all of his jobs... now he says tax cuts for the rich doesnt create jobs

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Speaks volumes... WHAT CONGRESS LED US INTO THE GREAT RECESSION (June 2007 - October 2009? NOW THE OTHER IS LEFT TO TAKE THE HEAT AND GET US OUT.

You need to take another look at the chart, but this time, open your eyes. When did Reid and Peloser and the Democrats take over in Congress?

IN 2007 IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS! Got it?

Yes! "Speaks volumes...WHAT CONGRESS LED US INTO THE GREAT RECESSION?" Thanks for admitting it. I didn't think you had it in you, Simple.

But you came through like a champ.

"NOW THE OTHER IS LEFT TO TAKE THE HEAT AND GET US OUT." Yes! GO ROMNEY!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

yes this is unraveling very quickly .. i think people are coming forward with info .. even some of obamas team may be coming forward .. they will only release verifiable things .. i think obama will be in some serious trouble if something related to this posting is true .. someone leaked this from somewhere .. why would someone acuse him of a kidnapping if it wasnt being discussed somewhere

.. no bushs tax cuts expired december 31 at midnight 2010 .. period . obama .. pelosi and reid .. put this tax cut into place ..they may of copied bushs tax policy but .. obama signed this tax cut for the milionares into law ,, he had the senate and the house .. obama made a deal to extend the policy of george bush to give tax cuts to the milionares ..obama sold out you liberals ... he made a deal

george bush was at home when his tax cuts expired .. obama was in the white house .. december 17th 2010 obama gave millionares a tax cut and blamed it on george bush

Don, yes, Obama was held hostage and renewed the Bush/Obama Tax Cuts. That's not to be argued... I'm only saying, in reality, they never expired.

If you think the tax cuts are so great in producing jobs, why weren't more jobs created from 2001-2012?

You need to take another look at the chart, but this time, open your eyes. When did Reid and Peloser and the Democrats take over in Congress?

IN 2007 IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS! Got it?

Yes! "Speaks volumes...WHAT CONGRESS LED US INTO THE GREAT RECESSION?" Thanks for admitting it. I didn't think you had it in you, Simple.

But you came through like a champ.

"NOW THE OTHER IS LEFT TO TAKE THE HEAT AND GET US OUT." Yes! GO ROMNEY!

Are you slow... read your pretty chart.... Oh wait a second, don't you realize it takes a little time for policies to effect the economy. Read your chart, who had control up to the recession? Reps had it - the elephant in the center of the room, I mean the center of the chart. My God, you have to understand how policies effect the economy, it's an evolution.

Edited by simple
  • Upvote 1

The law is already on the books for equal pay for men and women. Romney / Ryan will not remove the "rights" of women. What makes you think they will? What "rights" will they remove?

Another scare tatic by obumer. The lies will only get worse as we get closer to this election. <_< Expect the worse from the liberials...I expect to see lawsuits, and scare tatics "before and after this election" when obumer gets kicked out.

• Upvote 2

Don, yes, Obama was held hostage and renewed the Bush/Obama Tax Cuts. That's not to be argued... I'm only saying, in reality, they never expired.

If you think the tax cuts are so great in producing jobs, why weren't more jobs created from 2001-2012?

Are you slow... read your pretty chart.... Oh wait a second, don't you realize it takes a little time for policies to effect the economy. Read your chart, who had control up to the recession? Reps had it - the elephant in the center of the room, I mean the center of the chart. My God, you have to understand how policies effect the economy, it's an evolution.

ya he was held hostage by his filibuster proof senate and house of representative majority .. run by harry reid and nancy pelosi .. they held obama hostige to sign tax cuts for the millionares .. we all know bushs tax cuts were set to expire december 31st 2010 .. the only way the rich milionares got the last 2 years of tax cuts was because .. according to you .... pelosi and reid held him hostage ...december 17th .. 2010 while being held hostage by the democrats obama was forced to give milionares a tax break that created all of obamas jobs in the last 2 years

• Upvote 2

Simple, your ignorance is encyclopedic. Please quit. You are embarrassing yourself, really.

All of 2007 and 2008 Congress belonged to the Democrats. Now your changing your original argument to fit yourself. Ain't gonna work.

The Democrats own it. Their policies took just less than two years to "evolve" into the economy and crash it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Another scare tatic by obumer. The lies will only get worse as we get closer to this election. <_< Expect the worse from the liberials...I expect to see lawsuits, and scare tatics "before and after this election" when obumer gets kicked out.

Dude, Romney words... overturn RvW is the start.

• Upvote 1

RvW to start... maybe Lilly Ledbetter afterwards... he avoids those equal pay questions. Others he have spoken about.

"Maybe" is a word of supposition and not use as when facts are presented. "Maybe" is a word of choice. "Maybe" I will have a steak for diner or a hamburger or a salad. Or, "maybe" I'll eat glass. What do you think I would choose? No one knows. Except I am not going to eat glass, that's out of the question. It would be bad for me. Now, doing anything that is going to hurt the women of America is not a program that Romney/Ryan would or could support. It is not even a "maybe" as far as they are concerned.

• Upvote 1

ya he was held hostage by his filibuster proof senate and house of representative majority .. run by harry reid and nancy pelosi .. they held obama hostige to sign tax cuts for the millionares .. we all know bushs tax cuts were set to expire december 31st 2010 .. the only way the rich milionares got the last 2 years of tax cuts was because .. according to you .... pelosi and reid held him hostage ...december 17th .. 2010 while being held hostage by the democrats obama was forced to give milionares a tax break that created all of obamas jobs in the last 2 years

LOL You don't remember the Dems were upset with Obama for making this deal. You can catch up with this link. A Link

Simple, your ignorance is encyclopedic. Please quit. You are embarrassing yourself, really.

All of 2007 and 2008 Congress belonged to the Democrats. Now your changing your original argument to fit yourself. Ain't gonna work.

The Democrats own it. Their policies took just less than two years to "evolve" into the economy and crash it.

When did the recession begin? What is the official period?

"Maybe" is a word of supposition and not use as when facts are presented. "Maybe" is a word of choice. "Maybe" I will have a steak for diner or a hamburger or a salad. Or, "maybe" I'll eat glass. What do you think I would choose? No one knows. Except I am not going to eat glass, that's out of the question. It would be bad for me. Now, doing anything that is going to hurt the women of America is not a program that Romney/Ryan would or could support. It is not even a "maybe" as far as they are concerned.

cool.

• Upvote 1

LOL You don't remember the Dems were upset with Obama for making this deal. You can catch up with this link. A Link

When did the recession begin? What is the official period?

ya they were so upset that according to you .. they held obama hostage and made him sign it ..and also according to you it never expired so why would the democrats be upset .. its not obamas policy to give tax cuts to the milionares ,., hes just signs them into law and blames it on george bush who is out of office for 2 years before obama pelosi and reid signed the tax cuts for the milionares into law

• Upvote 1

ya they were so upset that according to you .. they held obama hostage and made him sign it ..and also according to you it never expired so why would the democrats be upset .. its not obamas policy to give tax cuts to the milionares ,., hes just signs them into law and blames it on george bush who is out of office for 2 years before obama pelosi and reid signed the tax cuts for the milionares into law

Evidently we got off track a few posts back. Try re-reading to see what I was saying. Just read up on that period... google is good. (they = Reps) They're the ones that insisted on the cuts. read the article to see why.

Ciao

• Upvote 1

A strong economy will put millions of men and women back to work regardless of gender. Hiring school women teachers (which i'am in favor of) isn't helping millions of women with no degrees looking for work. The simple fact is since last week, when the polls where released ,obama is losing support with women workers. He's trying using the gender card to get votes. <_<

• Upvote 1

According to the National Bureau of Economic Research, the most recent recession began in December of 2007. The Democrats took over both houses of Congress in January 2007.

December 2007 is correct DM, recessions develop over time.

The subprime mortgage crisis led to the collapse of the United States housing bubble. Falling housing-related assets contributed to a global financial crisis, even as oil and food prices soared. The crisis led to the failure or collapse of many of the United States' largest financial institutions: Bear Stearns, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Lehman Brothers and AIG, as well as a crisis in the automobile industry. The government responded with an unprecedented $700 billion bank bailout and $787 billion fiscal stimulus package. The National Bureau of Economic Research declared the end of this recession over a year after the end date.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Evidently we got off track a few posts back. Try re-reading to see what I was saying. Just read up on that period... google is good. (they = Reps) They're the ones that insisted on the cuts. read the article to see why.

Ciao

oh the republicans insisted on the cuts to a democrat house and filibuster proof senate so harry reid and nancy pelosi say ..oh ok ..what about when the democrats wenbt behind closed doors to rape america with their facist health care bill and the republicans insisted on transparency .. did pelosi and reid go hold obama hostage then too ?

stop your lying .. im not some college kid who doesnt know any better

• Upvote 1

We have to much government waste and spending. We have out of control spending by this administration that is inching toward 16 trillion in debt. In four years under obama he has done nothing to curb are deficiet and thrown a failed green jobs program ,that is a total failure. 1.6 billion in interests daily going on are unpaid debt. <_<

• Upvote 2

Simple - I understand why you would want to distract and deflect from the original post with all this crap about tax cuts and women's reproductive rights issues. Concerning Benghazi, your Precious One is being accused of being inept at best, a pathological liar perhaps, and possibly evil and corrupt to the core. Defend that....if you can... I'm all ears! ;)

• Upvote 3

We have to much government waste and spending. We have out of control spending by this administration that is inching toward 16 trillion in debt. In four years under obama he has done nothing to curb are deficiet and thrown a failed green jobs program ,that is a total failure. 1.6 billion in interests daily going on are unpaid debt. <_<

i agree i heard it was around 600 billion a year now just in interest on our debt .. and the dems think we should spend more.. id like to see the "automatic" cost of living pay increase for govt employees .. that would make them monitor inflation alot better if it affected them too. right now they couldnt care less about inflation they just get a raise every january ...if inflation goes up 10% they get 10% raise automatically... the govt employees make 45% more than private sector for the same jobs ..this has to end they are not any better than those who work in the private sector .. and id like to see term limits .. 12 years max on any of them ..

what im waiting for is a filibuster proof republican senate and a republican controlled house ..with a republican president .. to see what they would do .. we saw the democrats facism.. forcing people to buy products because they are alive ..

if the republicans dont deliver .. im game for a revolution .. at that point id have to say they are both the same and would necessarily have to be removed by force if necessary.. out of our govt facilities .. .. and i dont mean in a couple years .. imediatly .. no time to shred documents ect.

they cant tell me the democrat party hasnt been taken over by leftists socialists .. now the republican party needs tested

im sorry too this topic deserves attention im done with any other politics on this thread

• Upvote 2

Simple - I understand why you would want to distract and deflect from the original post with all this crap about tax cuts and women's reproductive rights issues. Concerning Benghazi, your Precious One is being accused of being inept at best, a pathological liar perhaps, and possibly evil and corrupt to the core. Defend that....if you can... I'm all ears! ;)

Thank you very much :D ....As much as I like to see dontlop

give simple both barrels....There is an original topic.

Distractions wont work for the Obama campaign either....This subject

is not being covered on the Lib MSM, but since more people watch FOX

than all of those others combined, the word is getting out on this one...

• Upvote 2

The subprime mortgage crisis led to the collapse of the United States housing bubble. Falling housing-related assets contributed to a global financial crisis, even as oil and food prices soared. The crisis led to the failure or collapse of many of the United States' largest financial institutions: Bear Stearns, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Lehman Brothers and AIG, as well as a crisis in the automobile industry. The government responded with an unprecedented $700 billion bank bailout and $787 billion fiscal stimulus package. The National Bureau of Economic Research declared the end of this recession over a year after the end date.

Admissions from your own...

“I think that the responsibility that the Democrats had may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress, or by me when I was President, to put some standards and tighten up a little on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.” – Former President Bill Clinton (D-AR), September 25, 2008

“Like a lot of my Democratic colleagues I was too slow to appreciate the recklessness of Fannie and Freddie. I defended their efforts to encourage affordable homeownership when in retrospect I should have heeded the concerns raised by their regulator in 2004. Frankly, I wish my Democratic colleagues would admit when it comes to Fannie and Freddie, we were wrong.” – Congressman Artur Davis (D-AL) , September 30, 2008

Need I say more? End of my comments on this. This tread has been hijacked enough. Have a good one, Simple.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You are close simple but it was actually January of 2007 and here is why:

The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.

The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:

January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress.

At the time:

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77

The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%

The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH!

Remember the day...

January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.

The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?

BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!

Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac?OBAMA

And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie? OBAMA and the Democrat Congress

So when someone tries to blame Bush.

REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"

Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 & 2011.

In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obamacould take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself!!!

In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.

• Upvote 4