Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

October Surprise Fail

cris

Is everyone wondering why the Benghazi story keeps changing....This

may be the reason....Just today, it was disclosed that Obama knew on

Sept 12 that this was terrorists, and CBS has kept that video interview

off the air.

Did Obama Stage Benghazi Attack?

OCTOBER 15, 2012 BY C.O. JONES 173 COMMENTS

Obama-Car-Libya-Flag-SC-Flicker.com-CC-5914760451_0281079446_z.jpg

I received a phone call from an old friend that has been in Washington D.C. for years and is fairly well-connected politically. What she told me was ugly and sinister, yet very compelling. She said she had received information from someone high up in White House circles, and wanted my thoughts. No, there is no leaked email, no concrete proof, and this article is based on “hearsay.” I’m not one that usually engages in or repeats hearsay, but if this is true, it could be the biggest story in 50 years.

According to her, Barack Obama, wanting an “October Surprise,” had secretly arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood for a kidnapping of our ambassador. Then sometime in October before the election Obama was to orchestrate some great military action to rescue Ambassador Stevens, causing all of America to cheer Obama’s strong foreign policy and bravery and making him look like a hero. After all, his supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden bounce had long since faded. Thus, sweeping him to victory in November. Imagine the headlines and talking points. The election would be a lock. The Muslim Brotherhood has every reason to want Obama re-elected in November and have an American President sympathetic to their causes. Not to mention an administration filled with Muslim appeasers. Therefore, they agreed to aid in these theatrics. Unfortunately for Ambassador Stevens and three others, the Brotherhood could not control the hired thugs that were to perform the kidnapping and things escalated and four American lives were lost. Panic set in at the White House and with little time to place blame as far away from Obama as they could, they settled on a ridiculous fairy tale about an irrelevant video posted four months prior on YouTube and ran with it. Barack Obama even ran with it after evidence showed he knew better and ran with it all the way to his speech at the U.N

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Hi cris smile.gif

Yes, I read this account last week... about the phone call from a friend in WA DC... I gave it about as much weight as the dinar phone call rumors.

I'll check out your video tomorrow, it's over 2 hours long and it's late. wink.gif

Thanks Maggie

Thats 2 min and 43 sec Maggie ;)

Well, have a good night

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

well since that is so off the wall with no verification from anyone then it should not even be allowed to circulate--I stopped when in my opinion this was spam--I am in NO WAY OR SHAPE AN OBUMMA SUPPORTER but it is time to take the rumor mongers to task--it is time to really spend some quality time with the supreme court to rule what is freedom of speech and then define when shown false- penalties to put them off the airwaves--private individuals into a major fine or jail---there should be no such thing as an undisclosed source--if you want to say it or print it ,put it on the airwaves , or INTERNET then you had better be able to back it up--this is a real need for reform within our country!

time to take back control on all levels

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

well since that is so off the wall with no verification from anyone then it should not even be allowed to circulate--I stopped when in my opinion this was spam--I am in NO WAY OR SHAPE AN OBUMMA SUPPORTER but it is time to take the rumor mongers to task--it is time to really spend some quality time with the supreme court to rule what is freedom of speech and then define when shown false- penalties to put them off the airwaves--private individuals into a major fine or jail---there should be no such thing as an undisclosed source--if you want to say it or print it ,put it on the airwaves , or INTERNET then you had better be able to back it up--this is a real need for reform within our country!

Im one of those that feels comfortable with Freedom of Speech...

As much as I'd like to tell some to shut up, I cant in good conscience

I will simply argue a point until they give up in disgust....Thats the

American way ;)

As far as the airwaves, the Market controls what gets heard. Conservative

Radio is popular, Liberal Radio is not.....Thats the Free Market deciding.

Some TV Shows/Movies are popular, some are not.....You have a choice,

tune out.....And make damn sure you know what your kids are watching.

That article is from the Western Center for Journalism.

I forgot to add the link

http://www.westernjournalism.com/october-surprise-gone-horribly-wrong/

capt.cliff....I just wanted to add, have you heard what happens

to whistle blowers in this Country?....Those are the verifiable sources

you're speaking of.....Its no wonder people want to stay anonymous.

I certainly do. <_<

• Upvote 6

It's BS thinking like this that has caused over 6 million laws today. You need to define freedom of speech? What about the word freedom do you not comprehend? Look it up in the dictionary. As far as speaking lies by putting out false rumors there are lots of laws in place for that. It's called slander and libel. You can say ANYTHING you want to say. That IS freedom of speech. But IF you make false statements about someone that someone has recourse for anything you say about them that is not true. You don't need more BS laws when laws already exist to deal with what you are talking about. We need LESS laws, not more. Over 90% of the laws on the books today need to be repealed!

• Upvote 7

Information has come to light that no matter what OblameO says in the press or during the debates he was informed that this was a terrorist attack within hours of the attack. Why is he trying to hide this? blink.gifI don't know for sure. This video is one possible scenario... and who knows for sure? I try to think of some of the events that made headlines when I was growing up... Watergate, Iran Contra Affair, etc... none of those "cover ups" compare with the level of "sweeping things under the rug" as the present administration has accomplished. Maybe it is time to hold this administration accountable for their actions!!! dry.gif

Thanks for the post Cris! wink.gif

• Upvote 3

Sounds like common sense and integrity required. Not even a very clever production; and now we hide behind spam labeling it freedom of speech? Man is getting to lazy to think.

Arguing the Freedom of Speech angle is a diversion, a distraction.

Is O'blah guilty of setting up the attack?....I dont know, but he does have

a history of Left Wing rhetoric and plans blowing up in his face.

He certainly is responsible, along with Hilllary for protecting our Ambassador,

and the blood of these 4 men are on their hands.

I'd like to know why security was reduced just before 9-11, and why requests

for increased security personell were ignored.

Remember, O'blah & his staff watched this happening in real time, as 2 Navy Seals

held off 40 terrorists for 7 hours.

Also remember, conspiracies are'nt known prior to being implemented

• Upvote 3

Rod and Staff-I hope we can change that slogan "in the near future." LOL! We had the privilige of attending Mitts rally in Defiance, OH last night. I believe there were about 12,000 of us there. Many of us small business owners. It is all over Yahoo that Meatloaf made a surprise appearance, and gave a wonderful speach about Mitt being able to lead this country through the storms. I am not a fan of his music, but could tell he was totally committed to getting Mitt elected. Randy Owen of Alabama and Big n Rich also rocked the stadium. I just cannot explain how Mitt came across. 100% a gentleman, and 125% ready and able to be our next President. I got chills when a local Pastor came out to open the rally with a very Godly prayer for our nation. At the end of his prayer he said....and all the people said.."Amen.....and almost all the crowd echoed it. Wow....bet that is something that will not happen when O has his rally's in Ohio.

It would be so nice to be able say we have a man of integrity as our Commander and Chief once again!

• Upvote 6

Arguing the Freedom of Speech angle is a diversion, a distraction.

Is O'blah guilty of setting up the attack?....I dont know, but he does have

a history of Left Wing rhetoric and plans blowing up in his face.

He certainly is responsible, along with Hilllary for protecting our Ambassador,

and the blood of these 4 men are on their hands.

I'd like to know why security was reduced just before 9-11, and why requests

for increased security personell were ignored.

Remember, O'blah & his staff watched this happening in real time, as 2 Navy Seals

held off 40 terrorists for 7 hours.

Also remember, conspiracies are'nt known prior to being implemented

Come on Cris if you wish to chat with me on President Obama, please respect the name.

Arguing freedom of speech on spam type letters and spam type products of division is not a distraction but lazy thinking. Is there a need for easy answers and half baked solutions?

It would be so nice to be able say we have a man of integrity as our Commander and Chief once again!

Integrity, how do you know? Or what part of his history bring you to that consistent point?

• the state of being whole and undivided

• the condition of being unified, unimpaired, or sound in construction

• internal consistency

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

@HH.. thanks for sharing, I bet that was an awesome experience!!! @simple.. why respect O's name, I heard him whining the other day about Mitt using his middle name and how O wishes he could do the same, apparently he doesn't even care for his name (might be why he has went back and forth Barry/Barack)

• Upvote 2

@HH.. thanks for sharing, I bet that was an awesome experience!!! @simple.. why respect O's name, I heard him whining the other day about Mitt using his middle name and how O wishes he could do the same, apparently he doesn't even care for his name (might be why he has went back and forth Barry/Barack)

You know what I mean Bama.

BTW: do you think any other rights would be taken away from women under a Romney administration?

Edited by simple
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This whole Benghazi thing was bad enough when I thought Obummer was an idiot and a pathological liar. If this is true (and I hope for all our sakes it isn't) then we have a MONSTER in the whitehouse. :huh:

Snot we have a spineless coward liberal POS in the Whitehouse!! Anyone supporting this idiot, and that includes anyone on this board is a POS coward just like he is!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Come on Cris if you wish to chat with me on President Obama, please respect the name.

Arguing freedom of speech on spam type letters and spam type products of division is not a distraction but lazy thinking. Is there a need for easy answers and half baked solutions?

Integrity, how do you know? Or what part of his history bring you to that consistent point?

• the state of being whole and undivided

• the condition of being unified, unimpaired, or sound in construction

• internal consistency

Well I would say the lies that constantly spew out of his mouth would lead me to believe he is not a man of integrity. If you feel that a man of intergrity can lie to cover his rear for the decisions he does or doen not make that would cost him the election...then that is your personal opinion.

• Upvote 3

Thats cool simple, if you cant argue the article, distract.

Thats the second time you've tried that.

If you dont have anything to add, why respond ;)

O'blah deserves nothing but my contempt, and we'll soon

know exactly what his responsibility is in Benghazi.

Maybe he'll blame it on Bush.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Snot we have a spineless coward liberal POS in the Whitehouse!! Anyone supporting this idiot, and that includes anyone on this board is a POS coward just like he is!

What's your problem?

Thats cool simple, if you cant argue the article, distract.

Thats the second time you've tried that.

If you dont have anything to add, why respond ;)

O'blah deserves nothing but my contempt, and we'll soon

know exactly what his responsibility is in Benghazi.

Maybe he'll blame it on Bush.

cool.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1