Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YOUR FIRST TIME.....Voting is like "Doing It"

Snotrocket

The Obama campaign on Thursday released an ad titled “Lena Dunham: Your First Time.”

First: Who? Second: What?

If you’re unfamiliar with the name Lena Dunham, don’t feel bad. You’re not alone (we had to look it up too). Apparently, she’s an up-and-coming actress and the creator of an HBO show called “Girls” (yeah, we’ve never heard of it either).

But what does the ad title mean? We’re trying — Oh. Wait. Seriously, Team Obama? :blink:

Just so we’re absolutely clear: The ad kinda’-sorta’ jokingly equates voting for President Obama with losing one’s virginity. No, really.

Meanwhile, the federal government has finally topped $16 trillion in debt, millions of Americans are out of work, the Middle East is on fire, the eurozone is in shambles, and dependency on food stamps is at an all-time high.

But, you know, whatever. Free birth control.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Wow... now that young gal was probably on her like 15th Red Bull drink.... seriously???? Yeah... another candidate for free birth control, and I'm confused... was she implying "doing it" with OblameO??? blink.gif That ad made no sense... although that's the audience they are trying to appeal to... that one's it doesn't have to make sense to... they think with their body parts instead of their brain!!! rolleyes.gif

Btw... I just heard an interview with a military man who was quite upset that some college age girl thinks the govt. owes her free contraception because she can't afford her life style choices. He told the host that they had to buy towels, soap, etc..., etc... on their own base because they were not issued to them while serving in the military.... and this gal wants her govt. to flipping pay for her sexual activity!!!! Give me a break!!! dry.gif

Thanks for the post Snotrocket! wink.gif

• Upvote 5

My prayer is for the Obama Campaign to keep it up. These kind of disrespectful ads coupled with the media's unbelievable disrespect for women (see: CNN's recent 'women vote according to their cycle' comments) will ensure a blowout for Romney/Ryan in just 11 short days.

I will continue to be in prayer for our country and invite you to join me as well.

• Upvote 5

Wow... now that young gal was probably on her like 15th Red Bull drink.... seriously???? Yeah... another candidate for free birth control, and I'm confused... was she implying "doing it" with OblameO??? blink.gif That ad made no sense... although that's the audience they are trying to appeal to... that one's it doesn't have to make sense to... they think with their body parts instead of their brain!!! rolleyes.gif

Btw... I just heard an interview with a military man who was quite upset that some college age girl thinks the govt. owes her free contraception because she can't afford her life style choices. He told the host that they had to buy towels, soap, etc..., etc... on their own base because they were not issued to them while serving in the military.... and this gal wants her govt. to flipping pay for her sexual activity!!!! Give me a break!!! dry.gif

Thanks for the post Snotrocket! wink.gif

This is the essence of it....and why it's so offensive. The left has put so much time, money and energy into trying to convince women that everything wrong with society hinges on their "reproductive RIGHTS". By all means ladies, don't think for yourselves.....you're too stupid to contemplate economic matters, geo-political policies, and don't worry your pretty little heads about the direction our country is headed. It's all about you and your uterus. It's disgusting, insulting and frankly, more than a little embarrassing that so many women buy into it. Wake up girls....the voting booth is the LAST place you should be thinking with your lady parts.

• Upvote 7

Hmmmm . The country's going down the tubes fiscally. Gas has never been higher. No jobs . The threat of al-qaeda is still looming, Iran is just months away from a nuclear bomb, Our military is lacking and we seem to be a joke to the rest of the world. With all that going on the main democratic agenda seems to be Va- gina`s GO FIGURE ,

• Upvote 6

This is the essence of it....and why it's so offensive. The left has put so much time, money and energy into trying to convince women that everything wrong with society hinges on their "reproductive RIGHTS". By all means ladies, don't think for yourselves.....you're too stupid to contemplate economic matters, geo-political policies, and don't worry your pretty little heads about the direction our country is headed. It's all about you and your uterus. It's disgusting, insulting and frankly, more than a little embarrassing that so many women buy into it. Wake up girls....the voting booth is the LAST place you should be thinking with your lady parts.

Well said!!

• Upvote 3

Doesn't anyone think this is the high point of hypocrocy that this young woman is encouraging all the young girls to vote for the best MAN your first time to vote. Just listen to it again. Its so funny. I thought this idiotic campaign was all about EQUAL rights for women. She comes across as completely ignorant, needing a MAN to fix her stupid world.

• Upvote 7

Doesn't anyone think this is the high point of hypocrocy that this young woman is encouraging all the young girls to vote for the best MAN your first time to vote. Just listen to it again. Its so funny. I thought this idiotic campaign was all about EQUAL rights for women. She comes across as completely ignorant, needing a MAN to fix her stupid world.

Excellent observation Odie! Welcome to the board....you should post more often. ;)

• Upvote 2

These liberals are clueless, Godless, despicable sub-human idiots. When Romney wins, and he will, I hope we have what these racists pigs are threatening, which are riots and terroristic threats against us conservatives down here in Texas! I look forward to confronting anyone with this agenda because I will release months/years of pent up anger against these cowards. And I promise it wont end well for them!!

This disgusting skank in this video is the product of liberalism. All you liberals out there need to watch this closely and take a look in the mirror and ask yourselves if this is what you have become. Pathetic

• Upvote 8

These liberals are clueless, Godless, despicable sub-human idiots. When Romney wins, and he will, I hope we have what these racists pigs are threatening, which are riots and terroristic threats against us conservatives down here in Texas! I look forward to confronting anyone with this agenda because I will release months/years of pent up anger against these cowards. And I promise it wont end well for them!!

This disgusting skank in this video is the product of liberalism. All you liberals out there need to watch this closely and take a look in the mirror and ask yourselves if this is what you have become. Pathetic

:lol: So how do you really feel? ;) Sxsess - you do not disappoint!

I think there are many conservatives prepared to defend themselves from potential post-election riots....which is why I don't think it will come to that. At least I hope not. But, hey....the East side of my property would be the perfect place to build a dead-liberal wall!

As for the young woman (useful idiot) in this ad....I couldn't agree with you more that she is a product of liberalism and the fresh, new face of the REAL "war on women".

• Upvote 3

:lol: So how do you really feel? ;) Sxsess - you do not disappoint!

I think there are many conservatives prepared to defend themselves from potential post-election riots....which is why I don't think it will come to that. At least I hope not. But, hey....the East side of my property would be the perfect place to build a dead-liberal wall!

As for the young woman (useful idiot) in this ad....I couldn't agree with you more that she is a product of liberalism and the fresh, new face of the REAL "war on women".

Snot you are the man!!! It's nice to talk to someone with a backbone every once in a while. I hope violence never happens, but if it does you know I will be right in the middle of it. Fight the good fight!!!!!

• Upvote 3

This ad came on about an hour ago, and after hearing the furst

two lines of the ad I turned and did somethin....don't remember,

anyway, I watched it here when I recognized the girls picture.................

WTF!!!

".........I pulled the curtain back and I did it !!! "

Sad state of affairs peopleemot-shakehead.gif

• Upvote 3

Snot you are the man!!! It's nice to talk to someone with a backbone every once in a while. I hope violence never happens, but if it does you know I will be right in the middle of it. Fight the good fight!!!!!

Lol! Actually...not so much - I'm a girl! But thank you kindly ;) Out of pluses...catch you later.

• Upvote 4

What a SKANK!!!

Actually if they would just STOP having sex, the majority of our welfare problems would be solved as well!!! <_<

"Pull the curtain back" WTH.............. Maybe I'm old, what happened to strawberry jello, roller skates & a ...... never mind!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great post SR!

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 4

What a SKANK!!!

Actually if they would just STOP having sex, the majority of our welfare problems would be solved as well!!! <_<

"Pull the curtain back" WTH.............. Maybe I'm old, what happened to strawberry jello, roller skates & a ...... never mind!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great post SR!

LMAO! I must be really old...I'll give you 1000 dinar if you'll finish that sentence....and make it make sense! ;)

• Upvote 4

LMAO! I must be really old...I'll give you 1000 dinar if you'll finish that sentence....and make it make sense! ;)

I was going to say badminton racket, but I can't explain how to make it make sense, it's kind of a hands on thing can only be explained by...... ummmm seeing it? ROFLMAO :D Gotta run, take care my friend and great post! B)

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 3