Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THEY NEED TO GET RID OF MALIKI

phoenix27

THEY NEED TO GET RID OF MALIKI

10-25-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG: I am as of today more confident in this investment then I have ever been at any time, not because I am less informed, but because I am more informed. Maliki took over the CBI, then he tried to have Shabibi arrested, the Supreme Court Judiciary wouldn't. So then he had him removed temporarily. Now he is saying he has 4 candidates lined up. None of this is going to happen. The IMF put Shabibi in, they are not going to turn monetary policy over to Maliki, especially while Iraq is still under chapter 7. All of this going on is why they will not get out of Chapter 7, while he is in charge. Maliki wanted his hands on the reserves and he wanted a greatly revalued currency and economy and they have already tried to do that & the IMF pretty much hung up on them. He wants control over the economy and wants the power and this to me means that this is a very real situation because there is such a struggle over the money. I am very confident in where we are in this investment. http://bit.ly/RiIDak

10-25-2012 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3: They need to get rid of Maliki, it's a difficult task, he is the leader of their country. They are definitely headed in that direction. I just hope that they are able to follow through this time. The news the last few weeks shows we are in a legitimate situation and the value is there. We are going to reap the rewards in the near future. It is looking very good for us. http://bit.ly/RiIDak

• Upvote 2

Thanks Phoneix. I understand that Turki tried to get IMF to approve a rate and was snubbed. IMF will have to approve any replacement for Shabibi if it comes to that. Then things can move ahead. Looks like parliament will be busy, busy when they return next week. CBI management and 2011 Oil and Gas Bill just a few things ready for action. Let's hope they move fast for a change. :rolleyes:

Yeah, well, there is a vast difference between what Iraq should do (in our opinion, right?) and what they do. As a people they are contrary and argumentative and not emotionally rigged to do anything concrete about what they "need" to do, like put more people to work, feed the people, give them electric power ... silly that a country that produces just about the largest source of energy in the world, cannot even give their people enough energy to cook dinner at dinner time and make them cook dinner at noon and eat it cold later. NEED? What they need is to realise they have to start cooperating ... oh, forgot, that word, even that concept, is not in their vocabulary, or their behaviour.

<_<

smee2

• Upvote 1

Yeah, well, there is a vast difference between what Iraq should do (in our opinion, right?) and what they do. As a people they are contrary and argumentative and not emotionally rigged to do anything concrete about what they "need" to do, like put more people to work, feed the people, give them electric power ... silly that a country that produces just about the largest source of energy in the world, cannot even give their people enough energy to cook dinner at dinner time and make them cook dinner at noon and eat it cold later. NEED? What they need is to realise they have to start cooperating ... oh, forgot, that word, even that concept, is not in their vocabulary, or their behaviour.

<_<

smee2

smee2,

Sounds like you are describing the US!.. lol... NOT!... :-/

• Upvote 2

smee2,

Sounds like you are describing the US!.. lol... NOT!... :-/

Yeah no kidding. Sounds like they are going full speed down the 'Me Me Me!" road. Blatant disregard for the people of their beloved country. Much like that of the one that I and many of you live in. Sanctimonious pricks if you ask me. Take care of those that take of you. Your citizens will only sit by for so long while you get fat.

• Upvote 1