Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm voting for Obama

dhr05b

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-calls-romney-a-bullshter/

President Barack Obama called Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney a “bullsh**ter” in his latest interview with Rolling Stone magazine.

Per Politico’s Mike Allen:

Rolling Stone cover, “Obama and the Road Ahead: The Rolling Stone Interview,” by Douglas Brinkley: “We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bullsh–ter, I can tell.”’”

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-calls-romney-a-bullshter/

President Barack Obama called Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney a “bullsh**ter” in his latest interview with Rolling Stone magazine.

Rolling Stone cover, “Obama and the Road Ahead: The Rolling Stone Interview,” by Douglas Brinkley: “We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bullsh–ter, I can tell.”’”

:lol: Yeah....takes one to know one! LMAO

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

http://www.theblaze....ey-a-bullshter/

Ok go ahead and vote for the big O.....you will be remembered when everything seems to be falling down around you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You go ahead and vote for Obama, thats why our men and women are dying so you can have the freedom of choice. His administration is as transparent as a glass of milk ! And I'm so sorry to hear about your accident that made that made you DEAF, DUMB, AND BLIND !!!!!!

God Bless

Goooooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obama shows the same contempt for the American people with his whole Big Bird/Binders/Bayonets routine - figuring you're not paying enough attention to assess the race on the basis of things that really matter. We sure as hell know he doesn't want you to assess it that way, because if you do, he loses. That's why Romney is talking about the economy and Obama is talking about this crap.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Apparently I overestimated my ultra-conservative status on this forum. Please understand that I will NOT be voting for Obama and the Clown - I'm being painfully sarcastic. I'm ok with the skewering though, because it means people are reading what this punk said (and hopefully spreading it to their uninformed family members/friends). I'm happy to see people so fired up about this election.

12 days left, and now Michigan and Pennsylvania are officially 'swing' states. The Romney/Ryan ground game is working. Here's to a blowout.

• Upvote 6

This is one of the biggest mismatches ever. Obama has been president for 4 years and he still isn't qualified. He is a complete joke an embarrassment to the American people. Big bird and binders while 47% of people are on food stamps the real unemployment is 14-16%. His college transcripts say he's from Kenya, thats why trump asked for them, Obama wanted foreign student status. He has literally done nothing, bush started the auto bailout. This lybia cover up is worse than Watergate. Obama is trying to play the race card? He won in 08 so that has no merit. Romney will win and it won't end up being close. Oh ya and I voted for Obama in 08.

• Upvote 7

This is one of the biggest mismatches ever. Obama has been president for 4 years and he still isn't qualified. He is a complete joke an embarrassment to the American people. Big bird and binders while 47% of people are on food stamps the real unemployment is 14-16%. His college transcripts say he's from Kenya, thats why trump asked for them, Obama wanted foreign student status. He has literally done nothing, bush started the auto bailout. This lybia cover up is worse than Watergate. Obama is trying to play the race card? He won in 08 so that has no merit. Romney will win and it won't end up being close. Oh ya and I voted for Obama in 08.

I agree 100%

Edited by Man_Kind
  • Upvote 1