Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bill Clinton'Urging Hillarious to Release Benghazi Doc

Man_Kind

Government

Ed Klein: Bill Clinton ‘Urging’ Hillarious to Release Benghazi Documents That Would ‘Exonerate’ Her, Destroy Obama’s Re-Election Hopes

Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton ordered additional security for the U.S. mission in Benghazi ahead of the terrorist attack but the orders were never carried out, according to “legal counsel” to Clinton who spoke to best-selling author Ed Klein. Those same sources also say former President Bill Clinton has been “urging” his wife to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election.

Appearing on TheBlazeTV’s “Wilkow!” on Wednesday night, Klein told host Andrew Wilkow that Bill and Hillarious Clinton have been having “big fights” for “two or three weeks” about the issue, according to his two sources on Clinton’s legal counsel. While Bill Clinton wishes his wife would “exonerate” herself by releasing the documents that show she wasn’t at fault for the tragic security failure in Libya, the secretary of state refuses to do so because she doesn’t want to be viewed as a traitor to the Democratic party.

On Glenn Beck’s radio show earlier on Wednesday, Klein said his information comes from two “very good” sources.

Wilkow pointed out the obvious, that the Obamas and the Clintons have a “very behind the scenes, tense relationship” — to put it lightly.

“I said to you last night, and I think I stand corrected, that it seemed like Obama out-Clintoned the Clintons,” Wilkow said. “But Clinton seems to have gone along with all of this because he knew that Hillarious would be exonerated in the end.”

He then asked Klein whether he thought Clinton would resign over the Libya scandal and expose the truth.

“No,” the author said immediately. “I can’t imagine that she would resign. It would bring down the entire administration. [Obama] would lose the election and she would be essentially blamed by the left-wing base of the party.”

“She will not be tarred with the blame for bringing down this administration,” Klein added.

http://www.theblaze....election-hopes/

Edited by Markinsa
Removed duplicate text
  • Upvote 1

Government

Ed Klein: Bill Clinton ‘Urging’ Hillarious to Release Benghazi Documents That Would ‘Exonerate’ Her, Destroy Obama’s Re-Election Hopes

Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton ordered additional security for the U.S. mission in Benghazi ahead of the terrorist attack but the orders were never carried out, according to “legal counsel” to Clinton who spoke to best-selling author Ed Klein. Those same sources also say former President Bill Clinton has been “urging” his wife to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election.

Appearing on TheBlazeTV’s “Wilkow!” on Wednesday night, Klein told host Andrew Wilkow that Bill and Hillarious Clinton have been having “big fights” for “two or three weeks” about the issue, according to his two sources on Clinton’s legal counsel. While Bill Clinton wishes his wife would “exonerate” herself by releasing the documents that show she wasn’t at fault for the tragic security failure in Libya, the secretary of state refuses to do so because she doesn’t want to be viewed as a traitor to the Democratic party.

On Glenn Beck’s radio show earlier on Wednesday, Klein said his information comes from two “very good” sources.

Wilkow pointed out the obvious, that the Obamas and the Clintons have a “very behind the scenes, tense relationship” — to put it lightly.

“I said to you last night, and I think I stand corrected, that it seemed like Obama out-Clintoned the Clintons,” Wilkow said. “But Clinton seems to have gone along with all of this because he knew that Hillarious would be exonerated in the end.”

He then asked Klein whether he thought Clinton would resign over the Libya scandal and expose the truth.

“No,” the author said immediately. “I can’t imagine that she would resign. It would bring down the entire administration. [Obama] would lose the election and she would be essentially blamed by the left-wing base of the party.”

“She will not be tarred with the blame for bringing down this administration,” Klein added.

Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton ordered additional security for the U.S. mission in Benghazi ahead of the terrorist attack but the orders were never carried out, according to “legal counsel” to Clinton who spoke to best-selling author Ed Klein. Those same sources also say former President Bill Clinton has been “urging” his wife to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ed-klein-bill-clinton-urging-Hillarious-to-release-benghazi-documents-that-would-exonerate-her-destroy-obamas-re-election-hopes/

I wish she would release them now. That way Romney wins and thank Goodness for that.

If she waits, Obama becomes the culpable one, and an impeachment is a very real possibility. If that results in Joe Biden being our Prez........Oh my Goodness, let THAT sink in for a while ! Of course, she helps herself politically because she doesn't damage the party (and of course she puts herself ahead of country). Since she doesn't damage herself politically, she can win the party's nomination in 2016. That's been her ambition all along, anyway.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.................. :(:angry::huh:

• Upvote 1

I wish she would release them now. That way Romney wins and thank Goodness for that.

If she waits, Obama becomes the culpable one, and an impeachment is a very real possibility. If that results in Joe Biden being our Prez........Oh my Goodness, let THAT sink in for a while ! Of course, she helps herself politically because she doesn't damage the party (and of course she puts herself ahead of country). Since she doesn't damage herself politically, she can win the party's nomination in 2016. That's been her ambition all along, anyway.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.................. :(:angry::huh:

Hi eastcreek,

Yes, I would like to see her release them now as well. Maybe hubby Slick Willie will talk her into it. <_<

• Upvote 1

Hillarious has been screwed by two presidents now..............

She has ruined her career with her lies about the Benghazi attack. I am sure in private that President Clinton is mad at Hillarious......The media is also responsible for not bringing this in the open but we all know they are Obama lovers.

• Upvote 2

Hillarious has been screwed by two presidents now..............

She has ruined her career with her lies about the Benghazi attack. I am sure in private that President Clinton is mad at Hillarious......The media is also responsible for not bringing this in the open but we all know they are Obama lovers.

I'm fairly convinced that since Obama paid off Hillarious's campaign debts (and made her Secretary of State), Benghazi was forcefully 'her fault' - even though we found out over the past couple of days that her requests for additional security were ignored in addition to Ambassador Stevens'. Though she owes Obama, falling on the sword for him is going to be too much, as this is now a truly impeachable action. I was listening to Monica Crowley last night, and as she put it (paraphrased), "Watergate was enough to get rid of Nixon, yet Benghazi has a body count, and it's just a 'misunderstanding.'"

They're now out to save face, as the media and the Obama Campaign are desperately trying to peg this on anyone and everyone so as to divert attention from the Anointed One.

• Upvote 2

***///

White Water a-la-Libya...?

Who'd a thunk it... Bill has a conscience after all. Atta boy, Billy!

He owes Hil big time, after all the stunts he pulled....

If no scape goats can be had for this one, as in White Water,

may as well throw the dems under the bus.

So many of us would, especially now, as the wheels are fallin' off the whole thing!

• Upvote 3