Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The upcoming election and RV

Hello everyone,

it has been ages since I last posted here but I wanted to tell you guys that if Obama gets reelected kiss your RV away for another four years. This president wants to deminish the USA and anything that will get the USA back on track would be basically against his convinctions and philosophy. I just hope that this communist doesn't get reelected if he does G-D help.

Be well and stay real.

Nir

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

This is just my opinion, but I don't believe that Obama has any authority pertaining to the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. I truly believe that he is a puppet on a string and takes his orders from people much more powerful than he is. As I stated...this is just my personal opinion! Thanks for your thoughts! God Bless!! Go RV/RI!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I don't want to see Obama get reelected either. I think he is lying about his agenda and most people don't see it or want to hear about it as long as they will still get their food stamps. I don't believe that he has any say in this RV. I also don't believe that the PTB want it to happen either. People with money are harder to control. I do believe that the RV will happen soon though only because the world needs an event like this to pull some butts out of the fire. JMHO

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Can't say I know if any of this below is true.....but kind of makes you think......?????.......

with all that we know.......why would anyone not want to roll the dice for "Change"......Obama came in 4 years ago with the thought he could create "Hope and Change"......well today there isn't much hope.........and we need to make a change!!!!

by all logical appearances.....O's hope is for the distruction of America as we know it...

+++++++

The World Global Settlement FundsOn the evening of Thursday 28th July 2011, Barack Obama, the President of the United States, informed the World Court at The Hague that as long as he was President, he would not sign off on the World Global Settlement Funds. More background here (28.07.11).

Obama’s refusal to lawfully execute his responsibilities in this specific followed upon the wide circulation of a letter dated 7th July 2011, from Lindell Bonney to Dana Wilcox (full text here). The financial data set out in this letter showed that the US income taxes expected to be paid to the US Treasury from just four of the World Global Settlement Fund-related recipient-paymasters would amount to a sum in excess of $11 trillion. This would be sufficient to pay off most of the US national deficit and would pump-prime the US Dollar Refunding Program.

Situation updates from Al Clifton Hodges

On Friday 17th June 2011, the 44th President of the United States of America, Kenyan-born Barack Obama, had on his desk in the White House Oval Office primary legislation for a US Tax Provision relating to the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation cash-in within the US. The proposed legislation requested eleven per cent tax. The President refused to sign the document until he received more money in his personal off-shore accounts.

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/58123701/Al-Hodges-6-17-2011

This executive refusal to sign further delayed the due and lawful disbursement of The World Global Settlement Funds ($47 trillion), the implementation of the US Dollar Refunding Project ($10 trillion), the long-agreed global debt jubilee (universal debt forgiveness), and the introduction of the new precious metals-backed international currencies.

The text linked above is a letter dated the 17th June 2011 from Pasadena Attorney Al Clifton Hodges to the Chinese government through the Chinese Ambassador to the United States,

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I don't want to see Obama get reelected either. I think he is lying about his agenda and most people don't see it or want to hear about it as long as they will still get their food stamps. I don't believe that he has any say in this RV. I also don't believe that the PTB want it to happen either. People with money are harder to control. I do believe that the RV will happen soon though only because the world needs an event like this to pull some butts out of the fire. JMHO

PTB, that has to be the funniest thing in the world, PTB, what the hell is the PTB, you really think that a group of people called PTB sits around and makes world choices. I think you need to trade your tinfoild hat in for a normal one and forget about the PTB.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

PTB, that has to be the funniest thing in the world, PTB, what the hell is the PTB, you really think that a group of people called PTB sits around and makes world choices. I think you need to trade your tinfoild hat in for a normal one and forget about the PTB.

Somebodys in for a nice little surprise

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Whether you like Obama or not, I could care less. Personally, I don't think either Obama or Romney have what it takes to turn the country around. However, it is not very intelligent in my humble opinion to let fairly objective arguments be clouded by the fact that you dislike someone as the original posters obviously does not like Obama. If Obama is the one holding this up, don't you think he would have ordered the RV to take place before the election? Even if he hates the country as you assume (which I think is totally stupid even if you hate his policies and I am not arguing in favor of his policies), I am pretty sure there is absolutely nothing either Obama or Romney want more to get elected, and an RV before election would only help Obama.

I have also seen the other argument that the Republicans (Bush and his buddies) still have an influence on the RV and they are delaying it so Obama isn't re-elected. I obviously don't believe this in the least, but at least this argument makes sense from a standpoint of reality.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know what PTB stands for, just find it hard to understand how thinking adults that that "PTB" are out there plotting against them.

It reminds me of The X-Files.....PTB is the "Shadow Government" =) The theme song always gave me the heebee-jeebees and couldn't watch the show in the dark. =)

"An embodiment of the concept of the "shadow government" in conspiracy theory lore, the Syndicate comprised covertly allied, influential government officials and businessmen. The Syndicate, operating at the highest levels of power, concealed from the world a program by an unidentified extraterrestrial species to colonize and repopulate the planet, as well as their own plans and stake in that future, which they held to be inevitable."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syndicate_(The_X-Files)