Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SEE THE GLOBAL RESET BY TODAY

phoenix27

terryk] ok back hey dee what you hearing

[dee1031] Last i heard was we were supposed to see the global reset by today so far nothing

[terryk] she has some contacts because that is spot on one person waiting to get paid its that close im hearing tomorrow night for the fund not the rv the fund whew ok had me worried we dont want u homeless that would look good

[dee1031] Well, i;ve been out of work for a year and a half

[terryk] a homeless mod

[dishman] whats the fund you were talking about

[terryk] global settlement funds ok all im heading off to bed i’m exhausted

information about the global reset: http://bit.ly/QXGWva

TERRYK? REALLY? This guy has been lying steadily going on 6 years now. I would advise you to never listen to ANYTHING he has to say....

THANK and YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TerryK along with ALL the others Lie.....

Every. Single. Day.

(especially on payday weekends :P )

Pump, pump, pump, pump....PUMP IT UP :blink:

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 4

I don't know much about it, but I have heard from a couple different news articles that these " global settlements" have basically already been funded...and are ready to happen. Just waiting for the "powers that be" to give the go ahead. Wish I had saved these articles. Seems that during a CC yesterday, someone who called himself "T Man" stated that he was a member of the "white hats group" and said that we would see these settlements about the same timeframe as the Iraqi Dinar revaluation. Like I said, I'm not really up to.speed on all of this....anyone have any input regarding this?? God Bless you all!! Go RV/RI!!

I don't know much about it, but I have heard from a couple different news articles that these " global settlements" have basically already been funded...and are ready to happen. Just waiting for the "powers that be" to give the go ahead. Wish I had saved these articles. Seems that during a CC yesterday, someone who called himself "T Man" stated that he was a member of the "white hats group" and said that we would see these settlements about the same timeframe as the Iraqi Dinar revaluation. Like I said, I'm not really up to.speed on all of this....anyone have any input regarding this?? God Bless you all!! Go RV/RI!!

You would be talking about "T Man" who did a radio show on OCTOBER 19th (2012) with Kerry Cassidy of "Whistle Blower Radio" Here is the link to that show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbrAkqNFghs

A member of this forum posted this interview YESTERDAY but it was originally taped on the 19th of THIS month.

It's still up in the air whether or not if this guy is credible and/or authentic by various members on this forum. But feel free to take a listen for yourself and decide.

All I know is that we all sit here almost a week later since that show was broadcasted and still there has been no RV. The only thing of major significance that happened last week was that Shabibi drama. So only time will tell if this is all just more speculaltion and b.s. But hopefully one of these days SOMEONE is gonna be right. Hey, a broke clock is correct at least twice a day, you know? ;)

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 1