Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2012 to be year of "global reset"

Hmmmph....

Well there are EXACTLY 68 days left until this year (2012) goes belly up.

That's 68 days or 2 months and 7 days....to be even MORE SPECIFIC....

so this global reset needs to be done in the next 1,632 hours then because that's how many hours it will be until the ball in Times Square drops!!!! Otherwise it will be an epic #FAIL

:P:angry::angry:;);)

(sidebar: wouldn't it be easier just either embed the link to that video in your post instead of linking back to another BOGUS made up dinar site?)

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

also, that video was made and uploaded back on Dec. 30th of 2011....by a news agency.

The gentleman featured in that 3 min clip was not an expert and never once hinted that the global reset would include our beloved dinar. Everything he mentioned was PURE CONJECTURE and speculation. It is disheartening because here we all sit nearly 11 months later and still nothing.

More smoke. More mirrors. <_<<_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry folks, global reset is a myth. Im not going to devalue my money to make yours worth more. Get back to work. :angry:

You know...there may be some truth to your statement.

I finally took a look at that infamous "white hat" blog which is known for touting the "global reset" mantra around the INTERWEBS.

Hmmm....much of what was reported seemed more like disinfo and someone writing from a very anti Obama mindframe. Now, don't get me wrong, I am no fan of his but I find it highly suspecious that these "white hats" have been around for so long but only made their first "REPORT" in 2010. Why?

If there was going to be a global reset, it would've happened a long time ago. The American election should not be the reason to do something that should've occured years ago. So I'm gonna call b.s. too on all this "global reset" chatter too!! SMH.

Looks like it came from someones colorful imagination and it took on a mind of it's own. If these people are going to lie, they need to at least stay consistent. So I will co sign with you on this....the global reset is pure garbage. This may all be one BIG joke. <_<<_<

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Sorry folks, global reset is a myth. Im not going to devalue my money to make yours worth more. Get back to work. :angry:

I agree. Global settlements, global reset is all garbage. It cannot work that way. Irag's revalue is not anywhere close to large enough to getting even the major worlds economies out of debt, which is the problem. The revalue could help if the major world players will use it as a "reserve currency", but it will not and cannot fix the world economy. There is no short-term, easy fix to the mess we are in. It will take years to fix and that is assuming we get the debt situation under control immediately.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

also, that video was made and uploaded back on Dec. 30th of 2011....by a news agency.

The gentleman featured in that 3 min clip was not an expert and never once hinted that the global reset would include our beloved dinar. Everything he mentioned was PURE CONJECTURE and speculation. It is disheartening because here we all sit nearly 11 months later and still nothing.

More smoke. More mirrors. <_<<_<

This is the typical garbage that so many gurus are basing the 'global reset' theory on.....there is NO SUCH THING! Everyone expecting the dinar to jump in value as part of this myth should stop holding your breath, It will kill you. when the dinar revalues, if it revalues...it will be because it is the the correct action for the government of Iraq to better their trade, improve internal economics and to induce foreign investment. All this crap about global reset and the 'plan' and the rest of the cockeyed conspiracy theories are just fodder for people who like to hear themselves talk and seem important. If you are wanting to know when the RV will hit.....don't look until 2014 or even farther out. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

I work in Iraq and an Iraqi man has told me the people were told the zeros were going to be removed and this would happen before the end of 2012.

I've worked in Iraq, too....so what. The Iraqis have been told many things for many years....and have been disappointed many many times. The Iraqis are no different than us...their politicians tell them whatever they need to tell them so they stay uninformed, complacent and defeated.

For everybody who has been in this for years (5 or more) HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD THE RV WAS EMINENT OR HAS HAPPENED....TOO MANY FOR MY LIKING, WAY TOO MANY! For those of you new comers (less than 5 years) FORGET ABOUT IT. Stick your dinar in the drawer, live your life.....Adam will send you a text when the RV hits, he promises we won't miss it as long as we give him a good phone number!

As for this "remove the zeros by the end of 2012" I'll take that bet just like I've taken the last 20 regarding deadlines that have come and gone. Just don't make it too hard on yourself, I haven't lost one of these things yet and it doesn't look like I'll lose this one either....sorry :o

• Upvote 2

This is the typical garbage that so many gurus are basing the 'global reset' theory on.....there is NO SUCH THING! Everyone expecting the dinar to jump in value as part of this myth should stop holding your breath, It will kill you. when the dinar revalues, if it revalues...it will be because it is the the correct action for the government of Iraq to better their trade, improve internal economics and to induce foreign investment. All this crap about global reset and the 'plan' and the rest of the cockeyed conspiracy theories are just fodder for people who like to hear themselves talk and seem important. If you are wanting to know when the RV will hit.....don't look until 2014 or even farther out. :tiphat:

cosign +1

I've worked in Iraq, too....so what. The Iraqis have been told many things for many years....and have been disappointed many many times. The Iraqis are no different than us...their politicians tell them whatever they need to tell them so they stay uninformed, complacent and defeated.

For everybody who has been in this for years (5 or more) HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD THE RV WAS EMINENT OR HAS HAPPENED....TOO MANY FOR MY LIKING, WAY TOO MANY! For those of you new comers (less than 5 years) FORGET ABOUT IT. Stick your dinar in the drawer, live your life.....Adam will send you a text when the RV hits, he promises we won't miss it as long as we give him a good phone number!

As for this "remove the zeros by the end of 2012" I'll take that bet just like I've taken the last 20 regarding deadlines that have come and gone. Just don't make it too hard on yourself, I haven't lost one of these things yet and it doesn't look like I'll lose this one either....sorry :o

^^^ what you wrote (in bold)....deserves a clap!!!

PREACH ON!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1