Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arabic side of the Central Bank Of Iraq News and Announcements!!

yota691

***///

Sarge's Gals "Friday Afternoon Martini Math":

Remove 3 Zeros, Slowly mix in New Currency with razed/raised zeros,

run consecutively for 1 year, Remove old Denoms to avoid acidity,

add slow crawl, serve up with cold, hard USD....and an olive.

Okay so.... let's see... that's uh..... LOP + R/I = RV.....! :wacko:

WHATEVER...! :P:lmao::bow:

• Upvote 3

But the auctions dont remove currency from circulation....its just a big cycle of exchanging one for the other....

Thats why there exchanging new currency for damaged currency this month, and selling gold for currency . there plan is to get as much in as possible by end of year! :P

• Upvote 1

But the auctions dont remove currency from circulation....its just a big cycle of exchanging one for the other....

Thats why there exchanging new currency for damaged currency this month, and selling gold for currency . there plan is to get as much in as possible by end of year! tongue.gif

The selling of the gold for the currency is definately a way to reduce some of the currency in circulation.....I hope they do that for a few years and we should see the value of the dinar crawl upwards!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Hello Keep,

Thanks for your post. Although I don't always agree with your take on things I do enjoy your posts.

"Yep....the end result is a higher valued NEW dinar....and thats what they have been saying this whole time. I think it confuses people because they dont see how a lop would make a stronger dinar, but by reducing the money supply from trillions to billions, you effectively have less money out there, still have the same amount of reserves backing it, so each dinar left over is now worth more!"

We have to remember that we are talking Fiat currency here. Fiat money is without intrinsic use value as a physical commodity, and derives its value by being declared by a government to be legal tender.

I personally don't believe the CBIs numbers especially now with corruption that has been in the news latey. I know what their M-1 and M-2 says but just don't buy it. If it is correct we don't stand much of a chance in making any substantial money. Many here swear by this info fed to them. To me thats hard to understand. If they truly believe the numbers why would they hold IQD? Does not make any since to me to stay in this game if they believe the money supply has not been reduced and Shabs was not manipulating the rate. It does not matter to me as i have found some pretty darn good deals on IQD lately from people baling out.

Yes Im still buying IQD but paying less than the CBIs rate.

Now I know that you know the numbers well, but have to believe that they could be false. Thats why you are still here. There is a chance of this happening even with all the RD talk out there. I'm all in!

Enjoy the weekend!

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 4

You're buying at less than $854 per million? Why would people sell for less than that when tey can get that much from a dinar dealer or easily get $900-1000 per million on a dinar site or eBay?

Regardless of precisely how accurate the CBIs M2 number is, it's obvious there are many trillions in circulation. If there weren't there wouldn't be 25,000 dinar notes and there wouldn't be hundred of millions for sale on eBay every day and you wouldn't have Ali and many others selling billions. Seems like thinking te circulation numbers are off by a thousand percent is wishful thinking. There isn't any evidence for it and it doesn't make any sense.

You're buying at less than $854 per million? Why would people sell for less than that when tey can get that much from a dinar dealer or easily get $900-1000 per million on a dinar site or eBay?

Regardless of precisely how accurate the CBIs M2 number is, it's obvious there are many trillions in circulation. If there weren't there wouldn't be 25,000 dinar notes and there wouldn't be hundred of millions for sale on eBay every day and you wouldn't have Ali and many others selling billions. Seems like thinking te circulation numbers are off by a thousand percent is wishful thinking. There isn't any evidence for it and it doesn't make any sense.

A lot of people are cash poor and need money now.

Just paid $200 for a 25 -10 K notes. She had them advertised for $250.00 on Craigslist. Offered $200.00 and she said yes. She even had her dinar trade cert with it.

To funny met her in front of a grocery store and when i pulled them in the open to verify that they were real and she freaked out and was like what are you doing? People will see us. Like we were dealing Drugs or something. Nice young lady but she talked to somebody who told her to get out of this game" Never going to happen " he told her. . Almost every banker, accountant and business person I know that I have discussed this with has said the same to me.

• Upvote 1

A lot of people are cash poor and need money now.

Just paid $200 for a 25 -10 K notes. She had them advertised for $250.00 on Craigslist. Offered $200.00 and she said yes. She even had her dinar trade cert with it.

To funny met her in front of a grocery store and when i pulled them in the open to verify that they were real and she freaked out and was like what are you doing? People will see us. Like we were dealing Drugs or something. Nice young lady but she talked to somebody who told her to get out of this game" Never going to happen " he told her. . Almost every banker, accountant and business person I know that I have discussed this with has said the same to me.

I dont really buy into the 1000% idea either. Whats that a 1 cent revalue, It would be nice though.

I can easily see a 50 to 100 % increase happening to start and then slowly move from there and thats why we need a whole lot of these things.

Another thing I know is big business is all BS and things don't always make sense.

• Upvote 1

Yep....the end result is a higher valued NEW dinar....and thats what they have been saying this whole time. I think it confuses people because they dont see how a lop would make a stronger dinar, but by reducing the money supply from trillions to billions, you effectively have less money out there, still have the same amount of reserves backing it, so each dinar left over is now worth more!

Keep, i think you are confuse. LOP does not reduce money supply. :D

Their money supply is stil the same.....instead of calling them trillions, they divide everything by 1000 and now call them billions.

If you change 60 minutes to 1 hr.....there's no reduction.

Call them 30 trillion dinar or 30 billion dinar...their money supply is still the same, it is till 25 billion dollar. Where''s the "less money supply"..?

Edited by zul

Keep, i think you are confuse. LOP does not reduce money supply. :D

Their money supply is stil the same.....instead of calling them trillions, they divide everything by 1000 and now call them billions.

If you change 60 minutes to 1 hr.....there's no reduction.

Call them 30 trillion dinar or 30 billion dinar...their money supply is still the same, it is till 25 billion dollar. Where''s the "less money supply"..?

If you give me a 25k dinar note, and I give you a 25 dinar note in return, the money supply just dropped by 24,975 dinar......

Your thinking of its total value in USD.....thats completely different.....

Its total VALUE in USD doesnt change simply because each NEW dinar is now worth more so it evens out. But it drastically reduces how much dinar is out there, and thats what they are counting as their money supply....how much dinar or how many dinar is out there.....the money supply isnt how much value it holds when converted to another currency

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

If you give me a 25k dinar note, and I give you a 25 dinar note in return, the money supply just dropped by 24,975 dinar......

Your thinking of its total value in USD.....thats completely different.....

so tell me where do they keep the reduced amount...? the 24,975 dinar?

You can't, because nothing is reduced.

LOP does not reduce money supply from trillions to billions, they only CHANGE trillions to billions.

so tell me where do they keep the reduced amount...? the 24,975 dinar?

You can't, because nothing is reduced.

LOP does not reduce money supply from trillions to billions, they only CHANGE trillions to billions.

The 24,975 dinar that was taken away is destroyed.....it all becomes demonitized and at some point, no longer is valid as currency......

The CBI doesnt plan on keeping the old 25k note and redistributing them.....havent you read the articles that mention needing to set up and plan out how they will get rid of the old notes that are turned in??

Im not sure how you can say that it doesnt reduce the money supply.....its basically how they are able to end up with a higher valued currency.....if the money supply stayed the same, then there would be no room for movement in its value

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

The 24,975 dinar that was taken away is destroyed.....it all becomes demonitized and at some point, no longer is valid as currency......

The CBI doesnt plan on keeping the old 25k note and redistributing them.....

Taken away and then destroyed? :D . You know there's no 24,975 dinar.

If they LOP, the same 25K dinar note will be called 25 dinar note. :peace::salute:

Im not sure how you can say that it doesnt reduce the money supply.....its basically how they are able to end up with a higher valued currency.....if the money supply stayed the same, then there would be no room for movement in its value

I totally agree, That's why i think delete 3 zeros means removing the 3 zeros notes from circulation. Now, that is reducing money supply.

Taken away and then destroyed? :D . You know there's no 24,975 dinar.

If they LOP, the same 25K dinar note will be called 25 dinar note. :peace::salute:

I totally agree, That's why i think delete 3 zeros means removing the 3 zeros notes from circulation. Now, that is reducing money supply.

Im not saying there is a 24,975 note lol.....thats how many dinar is basically removed from the money supply if you exchange your 25k note for a new 25 note.

If they lop, the 25k note is still a 25k note.....but its value will be equal to a new 25 note....they will have the same purchasing power. And in a way you are correct, cause they are removing 3 zeros notes from circulation....those and the current non 3 zeros notes.....its a complete currency replacement

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

i feel you Keep but this is the one publication that not many people talk about and it is essential when attempting to calculate the value of the IQD. the elephant in the room is the dirty float implemented by the cbi with the full intent to drive down the value of the dinars we are currently holding. this has nothing at all to do with zero's or lops. this is directly associated with the current value of the dinar we are holding in our hands. what then is the true value of this currency because we know full well it cannot be 1170iqd:1usd.

has anyone studied this publication? and what is your interpretation? if today the country was dedollarized and the iqd allowed to float freely, what would its value be?

excerpt:

But that wasn’t the only source of dollars. Because the new Iraqi dinar was so popular, the central bank bought billions of U.S. dollars to keep the dinar from appreciating too much. As a result, billions in cash accumulated in the vaults of the central bank. Later, with American help, the Iraqi central bank deposited these billions at the New York Federal Reserve Bank, where they could earn interest.<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12.727272033691406px; "><br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12.727272033691406px; ">[am i reading this right?!! this is the true essence of a dirty float. not that a dirty float is bad but just saying that the cbi purposely has been holding the value of the iqd down. for all who need a little help on definition of dirty float here you go:

Dirty Float - A system of floating exchange rates in which the government or the country's central bank occasionally intervenes to change the direction of the value of the country's currency. In most instances, the intervention aspect of a dirty float system is meant to act as a buffer against an external economic shock before its effects become truly disruptive to the domestic economy.

so the cbi have been actively manipulating the value of the dinar preventing it from appreciating naturally in value. regardless of the rate, this tells me that the cbi is withholding a lot of true information from the general public concerning the dinar. i highly believe that no one knows what is really in circulation. no one knows what the true numbers are because it is being scientifically manipulated by the money changers supreme, the cbi.]

Finally, when Iraq started to earn dollars selling oil, the United States transferred the cash revenue to the Finance Ministry, where it was used to finance government operations, including salaries and reconstruction. Many of these transfers occurred in 2004, long after the financial stabilization operation had concluded. Iraqi Finance Ministry officials had already demonstrated that they were serious about keeping the controls they had in place. The 360 tons mentioned by Henry Waxman includes these transfers as well as the 237.3 tons shipped in 2003 during the stabilization.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/129576-dollars-for-dinars-greatest-article-ive-ever-read/#ixzz2B8c0HsCh

• Upvote 2

i feel you Keep but this is the one publication that not many people talk about and it is essential when attempting to calculate the value of the IQD. the elephant in the room is the dirty float implemented by the cbi with the full intent to drive down the value of the dinars we are currently holding. this has nothing at all to do with zero's or lops. this is directly associated with the current value of the dinar we are holding in our hands. what then is the true value of this currency because we know full well it cannot be 1170iqd:1usd.

has anyone studied this publication? and what is your interpretation? if today the country was dedollarized and the iqd allowed to float freely, what would its value be?

excerpt:

But that wasn’t the only source of dollars. Because the new Iraqi dinar was so popular, the central bank bought billions of U.S. dollars to keep the dinar from appreciating too much. As a result, billions in cash accumulated in the vaults of the central bank. Later, with American help, the Iraqi central bank deposited these billions at the New York Federal Reserve Bank, where they could earn interest.<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12.727272033691406px; "><br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12.727272033691406px; ">[am i reading this right?!! this is the true essence of a dirty float. not that a dirty float is bad but just saying that the cbi purposely has been holding the value of the iqd down. for all who need a little help on definition of dirty float here you go:

Dirty Float - A system of floating exchange rates in which the government or the country's central bank occasionally intervenes to change the direction of the value of the country's currency. In most instances, the intervention aspect of a dirty float system is meant to act as a buffer against an external economic shock before its effects become truly disruptive to the domestic economy.

so the cbi have been actively manipulating the value of the dinar preventing it from appreciating naturally in value. regardless of the rate, this tells me that the cbi is withholding a lot of true information from the general public concerning the dinar. i highly believe that no one knows what is really in circulation. no one knows what the true numbers are because it is being scientifically manipulated by the money changers supreme, the cbi.]

Finally, when Iraq started to earn dollars selling oil, the United States transferred the cash revenue to the Finance Ministry, where it was used to finance government operations, including salaries and reconstruction. Many of these transfers occurred in 2004, long after the financial stabilization operation had concluded. Iraqi Finance Ministry officials had already demonstrated that they were serious about keeping the controls they had in place. The 360 tons mentioned by Henry Waxman includes these transfers as well as the 237.3 tons shipped in 2003 during the stabilization.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2B8c0HsCh

You understand that the reason they wanted to keep the dinar from jumping too high in value is because it would have sent inflation through the roof.....thats why a central bank would intervene (as I reference your def of a "dirty float"). Thats not the monetary policy they are following now though. They have been on a peg for quite some time. This article is far from the elephant in the room bud.

It is the inflated money supply.....thats what is keeping the value of the dinar from going any further. They were able to raise the value for years because of the growing amount in reserves. Thats not a dirty float either. Pegged currencies rely heavily on the reserves backing it. Shabs has built a nice buffer with the amount of reserves on hand and the value could actually be higher then it is now by maybe 30%?? The dinar has never been on a dirty float system. This is just one of those opinion pieces the gurus love to reference and twist up into fitting whatever their claims maybe....usually that the CBI is (like you said) holding the dinar down artificially and that the value now is not its "true" value.

But if you check the IMFs reports, they actually even said that the dinar is probly a little over valued......

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

You understand that the reason they wanted to keep the dinar from jumping too high in value is because it would have sent inflation through the roof.....thats why a central bank would intervene (as I reference your def of a "dirty float"). Thats not the monetary policy they are following now though. They have been on a peg for quite some time. This article is far from the elephant in the room bud.

the reason they wanted to keep the dinar's value down is immaterial. the fact is that they did it. they artificially manipulated the value of the currency preventing its natural evolvement. so then, they flooded their market with the usd by the billions and stabilized their currency at an acceptable rate. this is currency manipulation at its root and is THE definition of dirty floating.

until they undo what they did, we will never know the true value of this currency.

• Upvote 3

<br />the reason they wanted to keep the dinar's value down is immaterial.  the fact is that they did it.  they artificially manipulated the value of the currency preventing its natural evolvement.  so then, they flooded their market with the usd by the billions and stabilized their currency at an acceptable rate.  this is currency manipulation at its root and is THE definition of dirty floating.  <br /><br />until they undo what they did, we will never know the true value of this currency.  <br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

How can you say that though?? There was a reason why they did it.....and its the same reason you wont see a huge jump in the value now.....the CBIs main goal is to ensure stability in the exchange rate, and to control inflation.....

If they let the dinar appreciate too quickly, inflation runs wild, and eventually hurts the value.....why would they risk that? Why would they take steps backwards? The goal was to bring inflation under control because of the very high inflation rates they experienced with Saddam because he set wildly high rates with the dinar, while excessively printing it and spending the reserves backing it.....

The dinar is at a programmed rate now....there is no "dirty float"....although it is still a pegged currency to the USD......

Even if they remove all USD from the country of Iraq, it doesnt change anything.....how could they "undo" what they did?? It doesnt change whats in circulation, and it doesnt change what they have backing the value of the dinar either.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

<br /><br /><br />

How can you say that though?? There was a reason why they did it.....and its the same reason you wont see a huge jump in the value now.....the CBIs main goal is to ensure stability in the exchange rate, and to control inflation.....

If they let the dinar appreciate too quickly, inflation runs wild, and eventually hurts the value.....why would they risk that? Why would they take steps backwards? The goal was to bring inflation under control because of the very high inflation rates they experienced with Saddam because he set wildly high rates with the dinar, while excessively printing it and spending the reserves backing it.....

The dinar is at a programmed rate now....there is no "dirty float"....although it is still a pegged currency to the USD......

Even if they remove all USD from the country of Iraq, it doesnt change anything.....how could they "undo" what they did?? It doesnt change whats in circulation, and it doesnt change what they have backing the value of the dinar either.....

Huge jump or low jump does not affect the rate of inflation, not directly. It's the money supply. If they can control their money supply, they can control their inflation.

That's the reason why Iraq keep talking about reducing their money supply, over and again. And by that, i'm sure they mean reducing their money supply physically. Not by CHANGING their currency unit from 25k to 25dinar or from trillion to billion..

Kuwait is having a high exchange rate against any major currencies, but their inflation is under control. And they do this by controlling their money supply.

By the way, do you have any article/document to support your claim that dinar is pegged to the dollar. I have seen few articles indicating that they are under managed float.

Huge jump or low jump does not affect the rate of inflation, not directly. It's the money supply. If they can control their money supply, they can control their inflation.

That's the reason why Iraq keep talking about reducing their money supply, over and again. And by that, i'm sure they mean reducing their money supply physically. Not by CHANGING their currency unit from 25k to 25dinar or from trillion to billion..

Kuwait is having a high exchange rate against any major currencies, but their inflation is under control. And they do this by controlling their money supply.

By the way, do you have any article/document to support your claim that dinar is pegged to the dollar. I have seen few articles indicating that they are under managed float.

Your basically agreeing with what i said without recognizing it......

Directly or indirectly, it will affect inflation.....too much money chasing too few goods....

Have you been listening to kraperoni? lol....I know that you understand that by exchanging a 25k note for a 25 note you ARE reducing the money supply physically.....you cant reduce the money supply by simply exchanging the bigger bills for an equal amount in lower denoms.....for instance exchanging a 25k note for 1000 (25) notes.....that does nothing to reduce the money supply!

As far as the dinar being pegged to the dollar, it has been pegged to the dollar since 1959 when it switched from being pegged to the british pound.....

The dinar was introduced into circulation in 1932, by replacing the Indian rupee, which had been the official currency since the British occupation of the country in World War I, at a rate of 1 dinar = 11 rupees. The dinar was pegged at par with the British pound until 1959 when, without changing its value, the peg was switched to the United States dollar at the rate of 1 dinar = 2.8 dollars. By not following the devaluations of the U.S. currency in 1971 and 1973, the dinar rose to a value of US$3.3778, before a 5 percent devaluation reduced the value of the dinar to US$3.2169, a rate which remained until the Gulf War, although in late 1989, the black market rate was reported at five to six times higher (3 dinars for US$1) than the official rate.[2]

You can just look at all the articles regarding the value of the dinar vs the USD....they mention it in almost all the currency articles coming out of Iraq....Nothing has indicated they have moved away from being pegged to the USD....another reason they hold about 45% of their reserves in the USD....even though its a program rate still, it hasnt moved away from being pegged to the dollar....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your basically agreeing with what i said without recognizing it......

Directly or indirectly, it will affect inflation.....too much money chasing too few goods....

Have you been listening to kraperoni? lol....I know that you understand that by exchanging a 25k note for a 25 note you ARE reducing the money supply physically.....you cant reduce the money supply by simply exchanging the bigger bills for an equal amount in lower denoms.....for instance exchanging a 25k note for 1000 (25) notes.....that does nothing to reduce the money supply!

As far as the dinar being pegged to the dollar, it has been pegged to the dollar since 1959 when it switched from being pegged to the british pound.....

The dinar was introduced into circulation in 1932, by replacing the Indian rupee, which had been the official currency since the British occupation of the country in World War I, at a rate of 1 dinar = 11 rupees. The dinar was pegged at par with the British pound until 1959 when, without changing its value, the peg was switched to the United States dollar at the rate of 1 dinar = 2.8 dollars. By not following the devaluations of the U.S. currency in 1971 and 1973, the dinar rose to a value of US$3.3778, before a 5 percent devaluation reduced the value of the dinar to US$3.2169, a rate which remained until the Gulf War, although in late 1989, the black market rate was reported at five to six times higher (3 dinars for US$1) than the official rate.[2]

You can just look at all the articles regarding the value of the dinar vs the USD....they mention it in almost all the currency articles coming out of Iraq....Nothing has indicated they have moved away from being pegged to the USD....another reason they hold about 45% of their reserves in the USD....even though its a program rate still, it hasnt moved away from being pegged to the dollar....

NEXT YEAR VIETNAM DONG also cut 3 zero, the dong will become close to the dollar...also Indonesia Rupiah ......a you agree on that?