Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OH CANADA we await your annoucement with baited breath

steveinfla

10-23-2012 Intel Guru TerryK WATCH FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT COMING THE 26TH OUT OF CANADA. I CAN'T SAY ANYMORE OTHER THAN YOU ALL MAYBE CASHING IN NEXT TUESDAY OOPS AFTER THE 26TH.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz2ABEvRwbk

He may not be able to say anymore but I say if I am not cashing out on the 26th. I want the Tronoto Maple Leafs to use him as a puck! Or maybe Ole Bret Hart can take him to the Hart family dungeon and teach him a few of Stu's old wrestling moves!

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

10-23-2012 Intel Guru TerryK WATCH FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT COMING THE 26TH OUT OF CANADA. I CAN'T SAY ANYMORE OTHER THAN YOU ALL MAYBE CASHING IN NEXT TUESDAY OOPS AFTER THE 26TH.

He may not be able to say anymore but I say if I am not cashing out on the 26th. I want the Tronoto Maple Leafs to use him as a puck! Or maybe Ole Bret Hart can take him to the Hart family dungeon and teach him a few of Stu's old wrestling moves!

Why doe's it always boil down to picking on my beloved Maple Leafs ???? LOL. steveinfla, its also spelled Toronto not Tronto...to funny.

On a serious note, I live in Canada, I know a few people and I can tell everyone right now, its NOT happening on the 26th.I wish it was, but there are a few things that are close, but still nee to happen and the 26th is just to close for all that to happen.

Thxs steveinfla, I give you a +1 even if you did slam my Maple Leafs..... :o)

pp

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

First MED say's the 22nd now TerryK say's the 26th. What next Okie saying it will be the 31st?

If the 31st is a PAYDAY then yeah....he will call it for that day. Gotta love the fake payday and end of the month PUMPing that goes on....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd think that after years of doing this that MORE people would see how transparent these "gurus" are...the level of fakeness they have. But no, people run off to sign up on their forums in droves. All I can do is SMH. :angry:<_<<_<:huh::huh::blink:

• Upvote 1

End Quote

TerryK.....

On a serious note, I live in Canada

End Quote

Beautiful place... I'd like to go back one day... Only visited Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto and Ottawa and loved every minute of it.

That was eons ago (1977) and I'm sure lots of things changed in the meantime... A very good Friend of mine ( italian) currently teaches italian in Ottawa and loves it.

End Quote

TerryK.....

Next tuesday never gets here like free beer tomorrow

• Upvote 2

Why doe's it always boil down to picking on my beloved Maple Leafs ???? LOL. steveinfla, its also spelled Toronto not Tronto...to funny.

On a serious note, I live in Canada, I know a few people and I can tell everyone right now, its NOT happening on the 26th.I wish it was, but there are a few things that are close, but still nee to happen and the 26th is just to close for all that to happen.

pp

NOT much ever happens here in Canada ... except winter ... and winter ... and .. oh yeah !! WINTER !!!

I give steveinfla a +1 for slammin' ther leafs too!! It's our national past time !!

Since autumn is upon us ... we should dig out our leaf blowers too !!!

LeafBlower.jpeg

:D :D

Sorry pp - butt it's what we Canadians do ... poke good fun at each other!!! Though I think your friend there might have other things he'd rather poke !!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I Already know what the Canadian announcement is going to be. The first and second-tier have cashed out at the Doha bank, and now it's the third tiers turn... Ohhhh wait... No.... The announcement isn't about the Doha bank at all... It's.... That they finally got the rv antenna fixed, and okie will be transmitting a rate of 8.64 through mind waves. just make sure that to receive it you're wearing an oil lubed foil hat pointed towards Oklahoma.

What if I can't read Canadian??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last I looked, Okie called it for October 32nd!!!

Don't worry KBean !

I have two games this weekend in Montreal. I'll ask my fellow Canadian Puck Heads if they have any juicy info. After a few bottles of Jameson's I can speak any language , and still play hockey. :blink:;)

• Upvote 1

pp

I LOVE the Maple Leafs, especially the gold and silver kind. I've been a devout member of the RCM for years and just love the goodies ya'll send to my door step. Thanks PokerPlayer :D

NOT much ever happens here in Canada ... except winter ... and winter ... and .. oh yeah !! WINTER !!!

I give steveinfla a +1 for slammin' ther leafs too!! It's our national past time !!

LeafBlower.jpeg

Sorry pp - butt it's what we Canadians do ... poke good fun at each other!!! Though I think your friend there might have other things he'd rather poke !!!

Yeah I remember seeing that guy a few years back before.Was wondering what happened to him :P

He didn't say we would be cashing in on the 26th, he said we would maybe be cashing in on the tuesday after the 26th which is the 30th.

LOL...it's always around a payday isn't it?

Never fails :rolleyes:<_<:unsure::P

It wouldn't be "dinarland" if there wasn't a PAYDAY pumping or 3day weekend pump lurking around. A tiger never changes it's stripes. Same tune, different record :huh:

Edited by Princess DinarTard

LeafBlower.jpeg

Gol dang BJ, thats just right nasty. You don't see me Slamming your Canadians ??? {{{pp frantically trying to find a Canadians joke pic to post}}}

Its all good, I get the ribbing every year, that and how after 12 months of winter we get.... Highway Construction :lol:

I will +1 you as no one else will :o)

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 2

I would love for any team in the NHL to do anything!