Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent .. Prosecution of al-Maliki and al-Asadi and Jubouri charges of assassination Waeli,

phoenix27

Urgent .. Prosecution of al-Maliki and al-Asadi and Jubouri charges of assassination Waeli,23 october

Twilight News / brother accused former governor of Basra Mohammed Misbah Waili, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the two businessmen Abdullah Auaz Jubouri and Issam al-Asadi "process" assassination Waili after the latter revealed the presence of a cell intelligence "secret" then Prime Minister al-Maliki.

Asaad said Waeli former governor's brother at a news conference, accompanied by his other brother attended the " Twilight News "," told us our brother 20 days before his death that there is a process planned to assassinate him. "

"When we asked him about the people tell us (Waeli) that one of the intelligence services operate under the command of (Prime Minister Nuri) al-Maliki to assassinate people and he (Waeli) may reveal clues began this device to report him."

And between "our brother told us that this device is funded from two businessmen Issam al-Asadi and Abdullah Auaz Jubouri, and also told us that he told the latter after their intention to run a unified list the name of loyalty to Basra in the province to buy off some people."

He Asaad Waeli "Tell us our brother that he told Jubouri rejection of the formation of that list and contest elections in the province as it is not the people of the province and leave the city center."

"We told our brother that if exposed to anything his blood neck-Maliki and al-Jubouri and Asadi and machine intelligence, which will liquidate him."

And between that and today both as gold and forward complaints against al-Maliki and al-Jubouri and Asadi and intelligence on the device for filtering Waeli.

The unidentified armed men intercepted the end of last month, a car former governor of Basra Mohammed Misbah Waili and opened the fire towards them, which led to exposure to serious injuries caused after his death.

And demanded the Islamic Virtue Party, the federal government opened an investigation "urgent and expanded" on the death of former governor of Basra, Mohammed Misbah Waili attack by unidentified gunmen.

The governor belongs slain, to the tribe of "Bani Wael" deployed in the whey of to spend Qurna, north of Basra...read more: http://bit.ly/OZL9SO

• Upvote 1

Iraq is as bad as any crime syndicate in the midst of a bloody power brab...you couldn't make this stuff up it's so absurd. And most people want to believe that amongst all this chaos, corruption, double dealing, killing and sectarian division,,,,,the GOI is going to RV the dinar so we can all benefit from it. Forget 2014.....this may not happen until 2016? :o

• Upvote 1

Iraq is as bad as any crime syndicate in the midst of a bloody power brab...you couldn't make this stuff up it's so absurd. And most people want to believe that amongst all this chaos, corruption, double dealing, killing and sectarian division,,,,,the GOI is going to RV the dinar so we can all benefit from it. Forget 2014.....this may not happen until 2016? :o

But Tim, if you think about it...this is the perfect time to RV. Amongst all this chaos. That's my opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As Adam stated in his chat...this stuff is still happening, and more than likely always will. But, For the most part...Iraq has come a long way...and is much more stable than they were even a year ago! He doesn't think that any of this will be an issue as far as our investment is concerned...and personally I don't see it being a problem either! One way or the other....I still believe that we will see what we have been waiting on in a very, very short period of time. I think it will be before the end of 2012...I don't see it playing out until 2014...Just my personal belief!! God Bless!!

• Upvote 3

Mr. Optimistic has entered the room. Hold on to your shorts you might need them.

:lol::lol::lol:

Everyone is going to be arrested in Iraq!!! Shabb's, Maliki, Jabouri, Hashemi, Allawi, and on and on!!!

With any luck at all, maybe the only ones left not under arrest or hiding in another country will be Talabani, or Barzani, and then maybe we can get some stability, and RVVVVV!!

Other than that, sit back, and watch the soap opera!!!

Go RV!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Damm, things are falling apart. Ok, back to work for another 20 years. Geez.

Oh no, it's about to come together. I love this, you know I do. He can't go on forever. He's been supporting Iran and Syria and going behind the sanctions he is so desperate to get out of and snubs his nose to all of it. Evil gets to meet his fate.

• Upvote 1