Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Intellectuals Against Romney

divemaster5734

I wonder, how many millions in taxes did we spend to educate these shining stars?

The following are 50 crazy things that Obama supporters are threatening to do if Romney wins…

1. if romney wins i will cry in the fetal position every day

2. I’m serious: if Mitt Romney wins the presidency I’m moving to La Jolla to live in his vacant mansion #election

3. #IfObamaDontWin ima be walking around playing #2Pac with a 38 on my hip every where i go”

4. Best believe if Romney wins I’m dropping out and selling drugs

5. If romney win ima start bac robbin white folks.!

6. if Romney actually wins, I’m starting a riot

7. If Romney take away weave & my yams(foodstamps) . Ima get his White Asz

8. If Mitt Romney wins , I’m never having sex again!

9. if Romney wins and there’s a riot, I’m participating!

10. #IfObamaDontWin hell yeah America should riot and kill Romney!!!

11. if #Romney becomes president ima find away to be in the black panthers so we can take that mf out.

12. If Mitt Romney wins the election, I volunteer as tribute for the Hunger Games

13. If Romney Get Elected , The Only Hope Ima Have Is Sellin Dope ! #Gshit

14. Why ppl say if Romney win it’s back to the feilds? Lol if he win ima blow the white house up

15. If mitt Romney gets elected then ima buy all the tampons in the store!!!!!!!! And probably buy them in bulk from Sam’s club

16. If Romney takes away food stamps 2 Chainzz in this bit IMMA START A RIOT

17. If romney do win.. This riot is gon help out my christmas shoppin alot lol

18. I think we are all being too kind as Dems. If Romney wins see how kind he will be to our Middle class disappearing pockets. This is war!

19. If Romney wins I’m moving out of the country..

20. If Romney wins who’s moving to Canada with me?

21. #IfObamaDontWin Im moving to mexico lol

22. I swear if #Romney wins Im legit packing up my stuff and moving to england!! I cant stand him! He always changes his mind!

23. #IfObamaDontWin Why hello Italy.. I’m going back.

24. If Romney wins the election I’m fleeing to Brazil after graduation.

25. #IfObamaDontWin Im Moving To Ghana

26. #IfObamaDontWin I’m Moving to Zimbabwe.

27. I’m an undecided voter. I haven’t decided where I’m moving if Romney wins.

28. My mom said if Romney wins we’re leaving the country ^.^

29. #IfObamaDontWin people are gunna move to a different country were they can get financial help

30. I think ima start a riot if romney win.

31. Maybe workers should stand together and tell bosses if Romney wins they’re walking off the job.

32. If I see another “Romney” sign I swear ima knock it down… -_- #Obama2012

33. Ima start stealing Romney signs for a bonfire lol

34. if romney wins our ppl will riot….

35. If Romney became President and took away welfare Downtown Cincinnati would become a riot

36. If Mitt Romney wins come Nov. I’m becoming an Atheist Nun, just to shut-down those dickheads that want take control over me.

37. If romney becomes president just know it’s gone be a RiOT ! People can’t stand him.

38. Guys if Romney wins that means no more food stamps. The hood is about to have its own hunger games…

39. Oh wow! I heard there is gunna be a big riot if Romney wins!

40. When Romney wins, deys arl gonna riot and kill the cwacker, and da rest of da whiteys too. (I CAN’T F$KING WAIT!) I need a target rich envir

41. @FloggerBarb LMAO! Naw, my homeboy paged me. Say he gots to axe me a question about rioting #ifobamadontwinholla, jig!

42. If mitt Romney wins instead of ridin round wit da Nina we Gonn be ridin round wit dat pistol

43. Dear American pro-lifers, if Mitt Romney becomes president, I will personally abort one foetus for every vote he wins.#tryme

44. I Heard Mitt Romney , Tryna Take Away Food Stamps , If He Do .”IMA START A RIOT , IMA START A RIOT”

45. If Romney wins Ima start a riot ill burn the whole White House down

46. If Romney wins then ima take it upon myself to assassinate his ass!!

47. IF MITT ROMNEY WINS THERE WILL BE A CIVIL WAR

48. If Romney wins, I think I’ll kill myself. Can’t live through the indignity of that on top of a really crappy year.

49. I Hope The USA Is Well Aware That If In The Event This Character Romney Wins The Election, The People Will Start A Country Wide Riot! #Power

50. If Mit Romney win ima start a ******* riot str8 burning **** down

Hey wait, how about we send them all to all those OTHER countries that love o, Iran, Cuba, Africa, Venezuela, and especially Italy. I'm sure Italy would love to feed, house, and care for them all. Heck, I'll bet there's a person right on this board that would just jump at the chance to give their home away to all those angry, unhappy, and totally broke freeloaders that refuse to bother working for a living and only want to run around in gangs, smoke dope, and shoot each other....

If they want to riot and threaten my family, all they have to look out for is a little lead poisoning. About 140 grains at a time...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

***///

How ironic it would be if - as his last act in office - would be having to unleash

gubment troops against his own constituancy - the obummer supporters! :lol:

Wouldn't hurt for him to cull THAT herd!

Nice little FEMA Camp vacation for those folks....

Hey, they might learn to love it as their own version of a Club Med,

and they wouldn't even miss the Food Stamps there! :P

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

This one is my favorite and would help solve all our problems:

8. If Mitt Romney wins , I’m never having sex again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually 12,20,25, & 26 would be a great thing, I'd be happy to help them pack!

#23 Doesn't count that came from Umbertino. <_<

I'm with ya friends, start that crap and you will realize very quickly the deadliest mushrooms in the woods don't grow on the ground or on the trees! :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I wonder, how many millions in taxes did we spend to educate these shining stars?

Hey wait, how about we send them all to all those OTHER countries that love o, Iran, Cuba, Africa, Venezuela, and especially Italy. I'm sure Italy would love to feed, house, and care for them all. Heck, I'll bet there's a person right on this board that would just jump at the chance to give their home away to all those angry, unhappy, and totally broke freeloaders that refuse to bother working for a living and only want to run around in gangs, smoke dope, and shoot each other....

If they want to riot and threaten my family, all they have to look out for is a little lead poisoning. About 140 grains at a time...

This is my favorite

27. I’m an undecided voter. I haven’t decided where I’m moving if Romney wins.

But it looks like this guy wants a ticket out of the Country....That would

be a cheap final welfare payment

29. #IfObamaDontWin people are gunna move to a different country were they can get financial help

This one is my favorite and would help solve all our problems:

8. If Mitt Romney wins , I’m never having sex again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually 12,20,25, & 26 would be a great thing, I'd be happy to help them pack!

#23 Doesn't count that came from Umbertino. <_<

I'm with ya friends, start that crap and you will realize very quickly the deadliest mushrooms in the woods don't grow on the ground or on the trees! :D

Lmao :lol: Good one Dive