Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama vs Romney Debate

Markinsa

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the debate?

• Obama
    • Romney
    • Tie
    • Didn't Watch

Dude please, what is your question if I overlooked?

I don't even know why you're asking me questions but please list them here. I truly want to answer and see your responses!

If this is what you're talking about, my answer is yes. People were suppose to believe it. Was it actually possible in those 4 years, I don't know. Be minded that once they got in office the recession was in full force and other things required attention. Several economic situations continued to pile on.

Thanks for answering. Don't agree at all but thanks just the same. Campaign promises unfullfilled and now he's promising the exact same things minus Gittmo. Should we have believed him then or should we believe him now? - Peace

Simple,also as a matter of fact Obama and his team just released millions of fliers stating his goals if elected for his 2nd term. Which be ok if not that they are exact same goals he stated for his 1st term-priceless. CNN was the first to report this and it was wild to see the almost word for word text & actual verbage from Obama himself.-Peace

Simple,also as a matter of fact Obama and his team just released millions of fliers stating his goals if elected for his 2nd term. Which be ok if not that they are exact same goals he stated for his 1st term-priceless. CNN was the first to report this and it was wild to see the almost word for word text & actual verbage from Obama himself.-Peace

If it was anything different I would say "why didn't he do that the first 4 years". He's not wavering from his thoughts and plans. Same man, same thoughts, same vision excluding what was already accomplished, healthcare. Economy improving and job predictions are favorable per economist predictions.

Remember Romney even said if he does nothing the economy would improve. Romney also said economy is improving. He also adds it could be faster - and we are suppose to believe that. Romney is an Obama supporter running for President.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 4 months later...