Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama vs Romney Debate

Markinsa

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the debate?

• Obama
    • Romney
    • Tie
    • Didn't Watch

Obama remains LIAR IN CHIEF. This last debate was on foreign policy. I am glad Mr O has picked up on a few things as President, while not passing a budget in four years. Granted we have better technology at our military's disposal but we still have to maintain a larger force strenght than Mr O says. Even Leon Penetta said so himself. No sooner did Mr O say that sequestration on our military's budget will not happen during the debate, then his people were spinning that statement claiming that he didn't say that. And thats not what he ment. Yet if you were listening you heard it. Yes I understand the words that are coming out of your mouth Mr P)resident. Romney knows so much more about foreign and domestic politics than Obama did prior to Mr O getting elected the first time. How come Mr O still is COVERING UP what went on in Libiya? Why is he or his people still lying to the American people? Does he think we are all that stupid? You know we have this thing called the internet that allows even the dumbest of us to become informed/no longer dumb.

• Upvote 3

Obama remains LIAR IN CHIEF. This last debate was on foreign policy. I am glad Mr O has picked up on a few things as President, while not passing a budget in four years. Granted we have better technology at our military's disposal but we still have to maintain a larger force strenght than Mr O says. Even Leon Penetta said so himself. No sooner did Mr O say that sequestration on our military's budget will not happen during the debate, then his people were spinning that statement claiming that he didn't say that. And thats not what he ment. Yet if you were listening you heard it. Yes I understand the words that are coming out of your mouth Mr P)resident. Romney knows so much more about foreign and domestic politics than Obama did prior to Mr O getting elected the first time. How come Mr O still is COVERING UP what went on in Libiya? Why is he or his people still lying to the American people? Does he think we are all that stupid? You know we have this thing called the internet that allows even the dumbest of us to become informed/no longer dumb.

Great point new york kevin, in a nut shell, Obama knows his supporters are stupid, so he says whatever he wants to, they don't know the difference. They won't research and find out how they are being bs'd. Obama supporters take his bold faced lies and won't question them. That's just how stupid they are.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You think it would be cheaper if we sent covert military in to their country and hijacked their commercial airliners and flew them into their buildings?

Because having military bases thousands of miles away all over the world somehow prevents people from flying planes in our buildings on our soil at home?

Why haven't other first world nations been attacked to the extent we have even though they spend considerably less on their militaries?

FACE PALM!

Yes!

Other first world nations are ensuring the same protection to their citizens while spending significantly less on their militaries.

Perhaps it is our foreign policy that needs to change . . .

Other first world nations are being protected by US securing freedom

in the world, Including Japan....But hell, It wouldnt bother me one bit to

withdraw from there....Get ready to learn Chinese.

Simple, just a question. Your business went belly up in 2005, you blame Bush. You like the current pretender-in-chief. If Obama's your hero, why haven't you started your company up in the last four years under Obama, if he's so damn great?

Thats a damn good question

I hadnt heard that...The Libs are backpedaling the sequestration remark? :lol:

• Upvote 1

Other first world nations are being protected by US securing freedom

in the world, Including Japan....But hell, It wouldnt bother me one bit to

withdraw from there....Get ready to learn Chinese.

Do you have anything to substantiate that claim? I'm guessing not. And just out of curiosity, how do bases all over the world stop terrorism at home? How did that work out on 9/11? Or how did having all these bases in other countries prevent the few terrorist attacks that have happened there? So how is the US efforts in Libya, Syria, and Egypt to secure freedom working out/ Oh yeah, those countries are in shambles and we are giving weapons and aid to Al-Qaeda who in turn is killing civilians and committing terror attacks in those countries.

Seems the ME has been in more turmoil since we went it, hasnt it?

Seems every time the US tries flex it's military muscle, other nations follow (China, Russia, Iran, etc.). It's as if the Cold War never ended.

• Upvote 1

Do you have anything to substantiate that claim? I'm guessing not. And just out of curiosity, how do bases all over the world stop terrorism at home? How did that work out on 9/11? Or how did having all these bases in other countries prevent the few terrorist attacks that have happened there? So how is the US efforts in Libya, Syria, and Egypt to secure freedom working out/

Oh yeah, those countries are in shambles and we are giving weapons and aid to Al-Qaeda who in turn is killing civilians and committing terror attacks in those countries.

Seems every time the US tries flex it's military muscle, other nations follow (China, Russia, Iran, etc.). It's as if the Cold War never ended.

Lie To Me Once... Shame On You.

Lie To Me Twice... Shame On Me.

I'm Done With Being Lied To. I DO NOT Want Our Kids Involved In This Anymore.

Maggie

PS. Google IS Your Friend.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

Simple, just a question. Your business went belly up in 2005, you blame Bush. You like the current pretender-in-chief. If Obama's your hero, why haven't you started your company up in the last four years under Obama, if he's so damn great?

I never said belly-up DM... remember the word 'sold'... never used the lame word blame, said affected through those years... Actually bought small existing business in 2007, scaled it up and sold in 2009... Timing DM. Consulting and investing since then... 90% free time.

You'll know my motivation if you read my previous posts. Education, this is for the children… education and more avenues to colleges are critical.

What I want from the government: nice roads; general welfare for the country and protection of the weak; regulations to protect me from unscrupulous behaviors; a fair chance for my neighbor and me to pursue dreams that will support our families and neighborhoods. My votes will appoint fellow constituents who wish to work on my behalf to meet those expectations while I pursue my core plan. I’ll adapt to revolutions, I’ll overcome adversities! I expect the government to tax me for these duties. I also expect these administrators to be justly regulated with more of my tax dollars. I don’t expect insurances on all promises; I don’t expect all promises to be attainable; I don’t expect tactical deceits.

How much has our military spending cost you personalty?

Example of military spending by country.

USvsWorld.gif

Edited by simple
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know my position with the obstructions of GOP representatives. You know my position of the economy and we disagree down the line. Give him time to fullfil. I feel comfortable with O. See my previous comments for clarity. No need to be redundant.
Your the one who brought up specifics. So when I ask about specifics and you do not answer but try to redirect what would you call that? With your lack of response to specific questions that tells me one of two things 1)blind loyalty or 2)lack of knowledge on the specific issues questioned.-either way - peace Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

Your the one who brought up specifics. So when I ask about specifics and you do not answer but try to redirect what would you call that? With your lack of response to specific questions that tells me one of two things 1)blind loyalty or 2)lack of knowledge on the specific issues questioned.-either way - peace

Show me a post where I ask for specifics; I think you're getting this whole thing twisted.

I don't intend to win over any votes, so no need to be redundant. I can't help you any further if you're having problems interpreting my responses.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Show me a post where I ask for specifics; I think you're getting this whole thing twisted.

I don't intend to win over any votes, so no need to be redundant. I can't help you any further if you're having problems interpreting my responses.

Thanks for your non answer response-peace.

• Upvote 1

Do you have anything to substantiate that claim? I'm guessing not. And just out of curiosity, how do bases all over the world stop terrorism at home? How did that work out on 9/11? Or how did having all these bases in other countries prevent the few terrorist attacks that have happened there? So how is the US efforts in Libya, Syria, and Egypt to secure freedom working out/ Oh yeah, those countries are in shambles and we are giving weapons and aid to Al-Qaeda who in turn is killing civilians and committing terror attacks in those countries.

Geeez....Do you ever do your own due diligence....Thats alright

you know its true.....Japan is a weakling ally that should be immediately

dropped....The Chinese really should be allowed to take over the entire

Far East....Really, who cares....An immediate American withdrawal from

that entire region is a good idea....Let those tiny little Nations fight their

own battles with Communist China.

What could possibly go wrong? :lol:

• Upvote 3

Geeez....Do you ever do your own due diligence....Thats alright

you know its true.....Japan is a weakling ally that should be immediately

dropped....The Chinese really should be allowed to take over the entire

Far East....Really, who cares....An immediate American withdrawal from

that entire region is a good idea....Let those tiny little Nations fight their

own battles with Communist China.

What could possibly go wrong? :lol:

*face palm*

yeah, the US is the only reason China hasn't invaded Japan. It can't possibly be due to China preferring dialog instead of war, impending economic sanction it would incur, it's own allies urging dialog, etc. *face palm*

Besides, if the US wasn't in Japan, Japan could actually be forced to build a real military and defend itself. Then, America can send those troops back home to defend our own soil. Look! Such a novel idea!

Because you know, it's so difficult to reach an ally and aid them militarily with today's technology. Oy.

But I guess you didn't like the facts presented earlier. That's OK. I expected it from you and many others on this site.

• Upvote 1

*face palm*

yeah, the US is the only reason China hasn't invaded Japan. It can't possibly be due to China preferring dialog instead of war, impending economic sanction it would incur, it's own allies urging dialog, etc. *face palm*

Besides, if the US wasn't in Japan, Japan could actually be forced to build a real military and defend itself. Then, America can send those troops back home to defend our own soil. Look! Such a novel idea!

Because you know, it's so difficult to reach an ally and aid them militarily with today's technology. Oy.

But I guess you didn't like the facts presented earlier. That's OK. I expected it from you and many others on this site.

Thats cool....I guess you didnt know, a presence in the region &

China's respect for America's capabilities are the only thing keeping Japan,

S. Korea, and all the other little Nations there safe.

I guess you also didnt know that a presence is the only way to do that, short

of Intercontinental Ballistic missles.

Im guessing you also didnt know that American troops dont get 'deployed' to

protect the US borders.....The borders are wide open buddy ;)

Like I said....Let Japan fight its own battles, including negotiations....What could

possibly go wrong.

Thats cool....I guess you didnt know, a presence in the region &

China's respect for America's capabilities are the only thing keeping Japan,

S. Korea, and all the other little Nations there safe.

I guess you also didnt know that a presence is the only way to do that, short

of Intercontinental Ballistic missles.

Im guessing you also didnt know that American troops dont get 'deployed' to

protect the US borders.....The borders are wide open buddy ;)

Like I said....Let Japan fight its own battles, including negotiations....What could

possibly go wrong.

lol, all fluff and no substance once again. :shakehead:

And LOL @ you somehow trying to offend me by calling these Asian nations little and weak (though it makes your reek of ignorance and makes you look like someone who can't think past the Budweiser in his hand and the NASCAR on his TV). I'm 100% America, buddy. You're childish behavior is just that, childish and offends no one.

*FACE PALM*

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 1

lol, all fluff and no substance once again. :shakehead:

And LOL @ you somehow trying to offend me by calling these Asian nations little and weak (though it makes your reek of ignorance and makes you look like someone who can't think past the Budweiser in his hand and the NASCAR on his TV). I'm 100% America, buddy. You're childish behavior is just that, childish and offends no one.

*FACE PALM*

You're sensibilities are obviously offended.....Why such quick responses?

Dont worry buddy....Im agreeing with you, The US should leave the entire

Far East Region......Intercontinental Ballistic Missles are certainly a viable

way to take out incursions against our Allies.....How could that possibly

be bad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you ever had a cogent thought?.....Have you ever thought of the

unintended consequences of the Pauler policy?.....Obviously not.

You guys are funny.....Seriously, leaving the ME to the kind & benevolent

mercies of the Muslim Brotherhood is such a good idea...Thats O'blahs idea,

but the Paulers are getting exactly what they want.....What a great idea...Hows

that working out.

Just remember.....America leaving a region is the lib Policy, also the Paul Policy.

• Upvote 2

You're sensibilities are obviously offended.....Why such quick responses?

Dont worry buddy....Im agreeing with you, The US should leave the entire

Far East Region......Intercontinental Ballistic Missles are certainly a viable

way to take out incursions against our Allies.....How could that possibly

be bad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you ever had a cogent thought?.....Have you ever thought of the

unintended consequences of the Pauler policy?.....Obviously not.

You guys are funny.....Seriously, leaving the ME to the kind & benevolent

mercies of the Muslim Brotherhood is such a good idea...Thats O'blahs idea,

but the Paulers are getting exactly what they want.....What a great idea...Hows

that working out.

Just remember.....America leaving a region is the lib Policy, also the Paul Policy.

darth-vader-didnt-read.gif

Edited by rightsonword

Them seem to take their lead from the top. :huh:

-

Lonely at the top, no need to agitate. Give the President time and he may get to your wishes or vote in another President and keep wishing. Same difference for the things you complain about.

Thanks for your non answer response-peace.

You got my answers.. Peace!

• Upvote 1

Lonely at the top, no need to agitate. Give the President time and he may get to your wishes or vote in another President and keep wishing. Same difference for the things you complain about. You got my answers.. Peace!
Really? Go back and re-read and then come back and try again. Not once did you answer my questions that I have asked, what at least three times. Man you make having a decent conversation very difficult with your dancing around. They were'nt even difficult questions,but your continous neglect to answer really just answers the questions for those who know. Nevermind its like talking to a wall-Peace Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Really? Go back and re-read and then come back and try again. Not once did you answer my questions that I have asked, what at least three times. Man you make having a decent conversation very difficult with your dancing around. They were'nt even difficult questions,but your continous neglect to answer really just answers the questions for those who know. Nevermind its like talking to a wall-Peace

Dude please, what is your question if I overlooked?

I don't even know why you're asking me questions but please list them here. I truly want to answer and see your responses!

So are we to believe our pres when he stated over and over on the campaign trail in 08 that he would close gitmo, reduce the deficit,& reduce unemployment..........

If this is what you're talking about, my answer is yes. People were suppose to believe it. Was it actually possible in those 4 years, I don't know. Be minded that once they got in office the recession was in full force and other things required attention. Several economic situations continued to pile on.

• Upvote 2