Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama vs Romney Debate

Markinsa

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the debate?

• Obama
    • Romney
    • Tie
    • Didn't Watch

In Romney's 49 minute video he mentioned; "I would not have to do anything and the economy would get better."

Probably because Romney believes that less government interference will bolster the economy. It's actually a true (and smart) comment.

• Upvote 3

Probably because Romney believes that less government interference will bolster the economy. It's actually a true (and smart) comment.

You statement doesn't make sense. He would have to remove regulations, raise his hand or do something besides look presidential to lessen government interference. But he says nothing --- even you guys must wonder why.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You statement doesn't make sense. He would have to remove regulations, raise his hand or do something besides look presidential to lessen government interference. But he says nothing --- even you guys must wonder why.

I'm not really pondering this quote from Romney, as it was a quip to illustrate the point that stopping Obama in his tracks is necessary for the recovery of our country. If you truly believe that Mitt Romney's plan for economic recovery is to literally do nothing, I can't help you.

• Upvote 1

I'm not really pondering this quote from Romney, as it was a quip to illustrate the point that stopping Obama in his tracks is necessary for the recovery of our country. If you truly believe that Mitt Romney's plan for economic recovery is to literally do nothing, I can't help you.

Either you're saying you don't believe what he says when he says it, or you select to believe what he says when you're ready to believe what he said. Aaahhh, too confusing for a simple person. :)

Have a good day!

• Upvote 2

Either you're saying you don't believe what he says when he says it, or you select to believe what he says when you're ready to believe what he said. Aaahhh, too confusing for a simple person. :)

Have a good day!

simple you act as if everything romney says in any context can be used in any other context .. if this is the way you think .. please explain the FACT that obama said he campaigned in 57 states .. show me the states he was talking about . your genius ..obama .. explain him please .. i dont understand how he could of campaigned in 57 states when we only have 52 states

• Upvote 2

Either you're saying you don't believe what he says when he says it, or you select to believe what he says when you're ready to believe what he said. Aaahhh, too confusing for a simple person. smile.gif

Have a good day!

So are we to believe our pres when he stated over and over on the campaign trail in 08 that he would close gitmo, reduce the deficit,& reduce unemployment..........He's had 4 years to prove himself & improve the countries situation and has failed and thats as simple as it gets. He is extremely talented in blaming others I'll give him that and should be awarded the 1st annual "wa wa waaaaaahhhhh" crying infant award-peace

52 states? rot roh-lol

simple you act as if everything romney says in any context can be used in any other context .. if this is the way you think .. please explain the FACT that obama said he campaigned in 57 states .. show me the states he was talking about . your genius ..obama .. explain him please .. i dont understand how he could of campaigned in 57 states when we only have 52 states

• Upvote 1

So are we to believe our pres when he stated over and over on the campaign trail in 08 that he would close gitmo, reduce the deficit,& reduce unemployment..........He's had 4 years to prove himself & improve the countries situation and has failed and thats as simple as it gets. He is extremely talented in blaming others I'll give him that and should be awarded the 1st annual "wa wa waaaaaahhhhh" crying infant award-peace

52 states? rot roh-lol

Really comparing to flip flopping day to day? Economy improving - the GOP have confirmed as far back as January.

The GOP gave him the ecth a sketch and flip flop title.

• Upvote 2

Really comparing to flip flopping day to day? Economy improving - the GOP have confirmed as far back as January.

The GOP gave him the ecth a sketch and flip flop title.

Really? This is what you come back with when I gave (3)specific promises unfullfilled from 4 years ago. Instead you twist it like our Pres and blame others.

• Upvote 4

Really? This is what you come back with when I gave (3)specific promises unfullfilled from 4 years ago. Instead you twist it like our Pres and blame others.

No president has ever been capable of fulfilling all 'promises' as you put it. If that's blaming I'm guilty. He was able to bring the changes (I don't call them promises) that I expected. Let me be clear, I have no preference to Gitmo closing or not! The GOP was not interested in these things either, they announced their bi-partisan position through Mitch McConnell.

Fact is you have no idea what Romney would do - on any subject - on any day. Like many of you have said, you're voting against the POTUS not for Romney. Speaking of blind positions!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

No president has ever been capable of fulfilling all 'promises' as you put it. If that's blaming I'm guilty. He was able to bring the changes (I don't call them promises) that I expected. Let me be clear, I have no preference to Gitmo closing or not! The GOP was not interested in these things either, they announced their bi-partisan position through Mitch McConnell.

Fact is you have no idea what Romney would do - on any subject - on any day. Like many of you have said, you're voting against the POTUS not for Romney. Speaking of blind positions!

explain obamas 57 state campaign please.. "im holding him to it" that he was in 57 states campaigning..he said it .. it must be the truth ,, obama said it

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Still did'nt answer to any of the (3) mentioned campaign promises OBAMA made and has yet to fullfill or even come close to. I made no mention of others promises, I asked specifics and you give "well the gop............." Yes politicians very seldom come thru on many of they're promises,but these three were cornerstones of his campaign. Correct we don't know what Romney will do ............................but we do know what Obama has'nt done. Very clear difference imo

• Upvote 3

Still did'nt answer to any of the (3) mentioned campaign promises OBAMA made and has yet to fullfill or even come close to. I made no mention of others promises, I asked specifics and you give "well the gop............." Yes politicians very seldom come thru on many of they're promises,but these three were cornerstones of his campaign. Correct we don't know what Romney will do ............................but we do know what Obama has'nt done. Very clear difference imo

You know my position with the obstructions of GOP representatives. You know my position of the economy and we disagree down the line. Give him time to fullfil.

I feel comfortable with O. See my previous comments for clarity. No need to be redundant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah!

We need to spend MORE on the military like Raw Money wants...so we can show 'em we're strong!!!!!

Spending more than the next fifteen nations behind us, including China, etc. COMBINED is barely ENOUGH!

We need to maintain the economic empire!

So Peterson, you send your son or daughter to fight for our "economic rights" overseas. Let them die for corporations and our "strategic interests."

Somebody's gotta do it.

Mine aren't, I can tell you that...

My family has a long history of ensuring this nation's economic and strategic security. And I'm proud to say that my son has continued the tradition. I hope you thank someone, God I hope, that we have been and are still willing to ensure your ability to live the life you do.

Lord knows there are a lot of folks out there who would like nothing better than to take that away from you.

• Upvote 1

My family has a long history of ensuring this nation's economic and strategic security. And I'm proud to say that my son has continued the tradition. I hope you thank someone, God I hope, that we have been and are still willing to ensure your ability to live the life you do.

Lord knows there are a lot of folks out there who would like nothing better than to take that away from you.

Other first world nations are ensuring the same protection to their citizens while spending significantly less on their militaries.

Perhaps it is our foreign policy that needs to change . . .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Other first world nations are ensuring the same protection to their citizens while spending significantly less on their militaries.

Perhaps it is our foreign policy that needs to change . . .

How much has our military spending cost you personalty?

• Upvote 2

How much has our military spending cost you personalty?

Enough to know that politicians are catering to the very Military Industrial Complex that Eisenhower warned about.

And it has cost many lives, both at home and abroad.

And enough to know that if something is unnecessary is such large quantities, you cut back. Simple math. Simple economics.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know my position with the obstructions of GOP representatives. You know my position of the economy and we disagree down the line. Give him time to fullfil.

I feel comfortable with O. See my previous comments for clarity. No need to be redundant.

Simple, just a question. Your business went belly up in 2005, you blame Bush. You like the current pretender-in-chief. If Obama's your hero, why haven't you started your company up in the last four years under Obama, if he's so damn great?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1