Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama vs Romney Debate

Markinsa

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the debate?

• Obama
    • Romney
    • Tie
    • Didn't Watch

***///

Right you are, TAMPA1000...

He's angry, defensive, striking out innapropriately,

seemingly shocked that he has to defend his defensless actions

--- classic psychopathic behaviour. <_<

Waste of time....

Obama is the worse thing that has ever happen to the USA.

He added 6 trillion dollars to the national debt.

He has been a complete embarrassment for us international.

He has destroyed the private sector of the country.

He has forced legislation through opposing the citizens.

He blackmailed congress with holding military and SS payments to raise the debt ceiling

Reverting back to the bs lines, I don't blame you jj.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Obama is the worse thing that has ever happen to the USA.

He added 6 trillion dollars to the national debt.

He has been a complete embarrassment for us international.

He has destroyed the private sector of the country.

He has forced legislation through opposing the citizens.

He blackmailed congress with holding military and SS payments to raise the debt ceiling

***///

No comment required,

just so spot on, it required posting again! :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

Romney stayed on message: O's Economy failures (jobs, mid american income declines), Mitt's new vision internationally. Business people like Romney get to the point fast, no razzle dazzle,....you are with us or you not. International community will respond to him as president. He is a person of unquestioned integerity & ethics!

• Upvote 3

Who do you think won?

-

Well Markinsa, I won't pull any punches on this one. My unbiased, Romney backing opinion... Romney won it hands down.

1. I haven't agreed with President Obama's foreign policy since he started his apology tour. There is nothing President Obama can do to ever gain my trust or vote.

2. He has allowed Iran to get much closer to having nuclear weapons and for a nation that states that Israel should be eliminated from existence is unacceptable, and I'm not a war-monger as I've come close to losing two nephews in Iraq and Afghanistan but there are times when, yes you may be weary but you have to step up to the plate and handle business.

3. When President Obama stated to the sitting President of Russia to pass along to the incoming President that after the election I will be more flexible in regards to weapons I have to question what else is he saying when he thinks the microphone is off? By the way I find that to be a haughty spirit for a man that should be humble as president of the United States, what an awesome call on a persons life to become president of the greatest country in the world.

4. When you can lie time after time to the American people about the cause of the attack against America and our embassy in Benghazi and not bat an eye about it, I have a problem with that, especially when we the people knew immediately after being shown videos of our attackers with weapons that the average citizen of Libya wouldn't show up with at a spontaneous demonstration. Two weeks plus went by before this administration would finally admit it was a terrorist attack against our embassy which is an attack against America.

I have to give Gov Romney credit for staying low keyed during this debate about Benghazi, he could have pressed it more but chose not to. A class act, lives were lost and there are loved ones that this emotional roller-coaster event is over for them.

As far as Usama bin-ladens meeting with God that was so wonderfully arranged by our Navy seals, President Obama was the president when the call was made, he gave them the "go/greenlight" but for him to make it part of his foreign policy, hog wash to that,, sorry Mr President, you had to be called off the golf course to watch that one go down!!! and from what I've read and heard you still had a difficult time to give our Navy Seals the greenlight.

• Upvote 3

No businessman has ever had a successful term in the White House! Mark my word and do your fact checking.

hmmm lets see..... obama had NO experience in anything (which is blatant now) and Romney was a successful Governor....hmmmm

• Upvote 4

obummer just spouted off bs as usual throughout the whole debate , dodging the truth and flat out lying the rest of the time. Anyone that has been following the news during his presidency would know that . I don't know how in the world he even has the support he has now . We can only pray he doesn't get re-elected .

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

***///

the pretender obummer despises our U.S. Military,

hates our Flag,

disrespects our Military Personnel,

treats our Security Personnel like dogs,

bows to foreign leaders displaying subservience & weakness,

is hell-bent on destroying this Country.

What this horse's ass knows about military ships is negligible at best...

remember those pictures of the RUSSIAN NAVY at the Dem convention....?

He deserves no respect for any of his opinions on any topic.

He has failed this Nation.

We'll take Romney over obummer's epic fail of a term any day -- even of Romney had two heads.

WE'LL TAKE ROMNEY....

He's really rich, so he's going to know how to save us...

He looks more like a Pres....you know what I mean....

He belongs to the 1% so if we give them more tax breaks, it'll trickle down....more jobs

He's going to stop Obama's destruction of the US...by bringing back the Bush/Cheney years and set things right...

It's been a bad four years...you'd think if Obama were smart he coulda done better, since we handed him such a clean plate to start with...

Romney - save us from the bad brown man!

Why do we have the largest military? We have the most to lose!

No other country has ever been in a position to lose so much economically as the United States. If you like what we (still) have, we must protect it. To do that properly, and be a deterrent to aggression, we need a globally capable and very visible military.

Yeah!

We need to spend MORE on the military like Raw Money wants...so we can show 'em we're strong!!!!!

Spending more than the next fifteen nations behind us, including China, etc. COMBINED is barely ENOUGH!

We need to maintain the economic empire!

So Peterson, you send your son or daughter to fight for our "economic rights" overseas. Let them die for corporations and our "strategic interests."

Somebody's gotta do it.

Mine aren't, I can tell you that.

Obama won the battle, Mitt won the war. We already know what Obama can do and has done. Now its time to step it up a notch, bam, bam, bam. Now its time to run this country like a business, your fired Obama. :o

Yeah!

Wait, you mean run it like a business...like Bush did?

Been enjoyin' the big business party since 08?

By the way, it's spelled: "you're" fired

Pathetic

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Gotta love the race card . It has nothing to do with the color of his skin but everything to do with his character . He has already shown us what he will actually do as President and it ain't pretty .

That all they got and Criticize others, yet they don't find any blame among themselves!!

• Upvote 2

Obama can spin his presidency any way he wants,at the end of the day he is responsible for the last four years. And in case no ones noticed we are no better and in many cases worse off. You ever notice Obama likes to Say "I","Me", & "Mine" alot when spewing his few possitives,and blame others for "his" failures. It's never "We" or "Our",very self centered individual. Even tho alot of what Obama said last night I don't agree with,I thought he won the debate based effectiveness of his BS. Many can't see thru it and think he's done a good job-smh. Also his "battleship" the game reference was uncalled for and shows his lack of respect & class. I do agree with Obama that we need to do something to improve the middle class,and that would be to vote his behind out of office. He has done nothing to improve anyones situation and to ensure our countries future financial demise with his policies. I vote for Romney for one simple reason,he's not Obama. For me it's that simple. P.S. the race card being thrown around is disgusting and will be used even more when Romney's elected-Peace

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

obummer just spouted off bs as usual throughout the whole debate , dodging the truth and flat out lying the rest of the time. Anyone that has been following the news during his presidency would know that . I don't know how in the world he even has the support he has now . We can only pray he doesn't get re-elected .

We're probably reading different news.... Also interpreting different results.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1