Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Chat 3-25-2010

k98nights

Good evening Family,

If you could go back in time……..and you found yourself gripping the railing of the Titanic on a cold night ………would the sight of icebergs tell you something? If you were standing in a muddy field with your village friends as you watched Noah and his sons hammer away at a big boat……..would that tell you something? If you stood in a Spanish harbor and you saw Christopher Columbus sailing to the West with two other ships following behind him……..would you feel confident in knowing what he was about to discover? As you observe Iraq improve with security ……..infrastructure and now governance……..what does it tell you about the future of their currency? The three that I just mentioned may not be running at their full maximum potential as of yet …………but the encouragement of seeing it surely tells you something. Iraq’s leaders both in the CBI and GOI for the last three years have NOT given us subliminal messages of an RI …..instead they have made it very clear what their intentions are concerning their currency. What does that tell you? As a business person that is invested in this currency I can’t help but to be excited! Rebuilding Iraq has been slow but it has been steady and progressive for the IQD. After 7 years and over 44 billion dollars later………..results are on the radar. Unfortunately any time that you get near to your goal many types of discipline go out the window due to the excitement. But in our situation it is our struggling economy and personal financial woes that can handicap our focus. This week I started to lean away from discussing complicated intel…….and I plan to continue in this direction. What more can we say Family than ………it’s in the hands of the CBI and no one else’s. What does that tell you Family? It should tell you the obvious. Here’s an example…….I want you all to pray strongly for “some” ………tomorrow in Iraq. Some have to be protected. It is even possible that due to some ………election results will not be revealed to us. To go deeply into explaining this intel IMO…….would just be dumb! In fact it really doesn’t take much to understand what I am asking you to pray about tomorrow. This week I have found myself trying to balance myself on the tight rope as I do my daily postings with you. I love what I’m hearing ………but I am not comfortable in talking about it. I know the Titanic sunk unfortunately. I know that a flood came during Noah’s times……….fortunately. I also know that the Spaniards met my forefathers………the Aztecs. In all three of these cases no intel would have made a difference. Because IMO the will of God is much greater ………than the will of man. I will be careful with my intel so as to be focused …….on the obvious. Let’s work together on this and be patient with each other as we fellowship at www.xxxxxxx.com .

Yesterday I told you that a doctor friend of mine from TN and a local businessman from OH will be meeting with a high political figure from Baghdad in the next few days. We called Ali yesterday and told him about this individual. We asked Ali to be part of this meeting. IMO……it is not to seek intel but to set the record straight on ……..the obvious. I will take your prayers for this rendezvous that we have worked hard to establish. Ali was impressed and is eager to help us because it would add strength and validity to our belief in the IQD’s RI.

Since I am not willing to have my team ask questions beyond the CBI door and put them in danger………there isn’t much to share with you Family. From a cluster of grapes …….allow me to pick a few that interest me. Did you see the auction from yesterday and today? These are large numbers. I don’t know what they mean but it would please me to know that they were for the movement of lower denoms. Has anyone seen the 2010 budget rate yet? Has anyone seen the 2010 budget for that matter? Does anyone in Iraq even talk about the 2010 budget? Why does one ignore a subject? It seems pretty obvious to me they don’t want to tell us the rate they will use in the budget. BUT WHY NOT? What’s so bad about telling us that you are going to use 1170………again?! Unless? The GCC wants to create a single currency basket by March 30th . They have invited Iraq in the past to be a part of it. Silly rabbits …..they can’t do that with used toilet paper…….unless. A lot of funds are being recovered in Iraq…..in fact they are trying to find a way to recover the 12 million dollars lost daily from burning off excess natural gas from oil fields. Why bother…….unless? How many of you remember the OFAC list? Reminds me of CH7…….rules can be bent when needed. Remember the 7 lawyers that I have been telling you about? They are scheduled to stay until tomorrow. I don’t know what it means…………. but it was from this source that we learned that the sole decision for the RI now lies on the other side of the CBI door. Anyways that’s a little synopsis of our team’s efforts from last night. By the way sorry I disappeared on you last night. But time goes by so quickly and there are so many that call ……..I simply lost track of time.

.......edit............

I believe I am ready to present to you my solutions for different exchange scenarios. I took some of your Ali questions and applied them to different situations. If nothing major happens tomorrow……I will be presenting them to you.

We topped over 9,000 members now and I am very proud of that. I was on a conference call analyzing some intel that was sent to us just a few days ago. At the end of the call I was told who presented it to us. I was impressed at the source because it was a well known singer. Then I was floored to find out that he was in the background listening to my analysis………quietly. Greetings Sir if you are reading this. So many walks of life here at KTFM……..I am very excited about what we will do in building churches ……..schools and hospitals. There are so many amazing people that call me daily to pledge their help. We have become a formidable army for God. We have so many strong Prayer Warrior Groups established across the world already that I am sure it sickens L. I love that! KTFM may already have its leaders among the board and mods………but I’ll tell you this Family……within the structure of our forum…………we have MANY strong leaders READY …………..to help God!

.........edit..............

I bring you this life story Family to tell you that IMO………..I was brought to KTFM ………….to meet all of you. It is not you that needs me…………..it is I who needs you. I have a dream and I cannot fulfill it unless I am complete …………..with you. Rest assured that the Creator of the universe………….our precious Heavenly Father, knows very well why we are all gathered together here. God loves us so much that IMO…………he put us in the right place…………At the right time.

I hope you all enjoyed our post today. See you tonight and as always …………….My Christian Love and very warm Alohas………obviously!

KTF,

Frank

Note: the edits were made by the site I lifted this chat from, and not by me. They were long wordy descriptions of various KTF people who were in need etc.

Edited by k98nights