Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Debate Tonight

skitealwedrop

Can't wait to Hear all the accomplishment by Mr. O...Let see we end two wars...one already had a date on it....the second one we announce the future date of Exit....we might hear a little about closing down Guantanamo...it still open...naw I doubt that last one... we definitely hear about the Killing of Bin Laden (wonder how many times his name will be said?) in which it was left by the Intelligence and Policy of the Last Administration...they not blame that on GW ..what else..Libya... that going to be interesting...Hear about China ...Little Trade...Iran..all in 90 minutes...cant wait for it Thanks SKI..

• Upvote 4

I just heard on the news that Bob Schieffer (tonight's debate moderator) disclosed the topics to be discussed....

* US role in the world

* War in Afghanistan

* Israel and Iran

* Mideast and terrorism

* China

........Why in the hell isn't Libya going to be debated? Oh, that's right....epic fail on Obama's part....Schieffer has to protect his precious one.....can't let anyone challenge his infinite foreign policy wisdom! I hope Romney brings it up anyway...

• Upvote 5

I try to remain optimistic with regards to our country. I always have. Our election is important. It will effect American taxpayers, SMALL BUSINESS and Corporate America.

Obamacare will create financial havic in this country, if instituted. That's all I have to share.

Go vote!

Can't wait to Hear all the accomplishment by Mr. O...Let see we end two wars...one already had a date on it....the second one we announce the future date of Exit....we might hear a little about closing down Guantanamo...it still open...naw I doubt that last one... we definitely hear about the Killing of Bin Laden (wonder how many times his name will be said?) in which it was left by the Intelligence and Policy of the Last Administration...they not blame that on GW ..what else..Libya... that going to be interesting...Hear about China ...Little Trade...Iran..all in 90 minutes...cant wait for it Thanks SKI..

The Dem's are riding the coat tails of our prior Administration. Good post Yota.

• Upvote 2

We have an important debate tonight. I hope all members watch. The words spoken this evening could change the direction of the election dramatically. Go R! :D

You are right Ski.....tonite is a big deal, as to which one will slip and say something so stupid we all go 'WHAT'......and it changes in a single breath....Romney seems to be pretty good off the cuff, unlike POTUS, who fumbles words and stutters without teleprompters.......the race is so close percentage wise....should be interesting

GOD help us all

• Upvote 2

You are right Ski.....tonite is a big deal, as to which one will slip and say something so stupid we all go 'WHAT'......and it changes in a single breath....Romney seems to be pretty good off the cuff, unlike POTUS, who fumbles words and stutters without teleprompters.......the race is so close percentage wise....should be interesting

GOD help us all

The polls have them close, come Nov 6th it will be like walking into Chick-Fil-A!!!! Then we get to hear from the Media squirming out by what went so wrong!!! IMO

• Upvote 2

GOD help us all

Hey LF,

Our election is important to the financial future of our country. I'm really concerned. We need an immediate change in DC. Basically, the US is bankrupt. We can no longer spend the dollars of American taxpayers to support other countries, war and hand outs to undeserving Americans. I'm totally cool with helping families in need, though I believe that the system has been abused for far too long.

The tax basis will fail without American workers. Without American works our Social Security and Medicare surplus will be non existent, as they are today. Working Americans deserve better.

I care about Americans. DC should also take a close look in the way that they spend our money.

Take care,

Ski

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 1

Was my wife and I the only ones that heard the moderator say "Obama Bin Laden"... unsure.gif ... musta been a Freudian slip!!!rolleyes.gif

OblameO has shown time and time again one tactic... if he says it often enough even he will believe it... the facts are irrelevant!!! dry.gif

Another thing I have noticed. OblameO spends a lot of time blaming past administrations, and quoting things, or should I say "misquoting things" from his opponent (but remember... if "he says it... it's magically true"). When imo, a true leader lays out what they will do and then does it. This is a very small, egotistical man... twice he raised his voice saying "I" or "Me"... like a child wanting to be noticed and take the credit. So much for the selfless servants of humanity!!! Oh... sorry... I forgot... he did win a Nobel Peace Prize!!! emot-shakehead.gif

• Upvote 2

I take it you are all democrates? LOL

A political party might change the course of our country but a President? I dont think so.

I am fairly sure that many of you do understand how the political process works, right?

REGARDLESS OF PARTY, I hope our socioeconomic system strengthens.

Peace all... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I take it you are all democrates? LOL

A political party might change the course of our country but a President? I dont think so.

I am fairly sure that many of you do understand how the political process works, right?

REGARDLESS OF PARTY, I hope our socioeconomic system strengthens.

Peace all... :rolleyes:

Good point. I do understand the political process. Romney and Ryan are the best choice in this election. If they succeed they will have to deal with Congress and other members of the Executive Branches.

The members of Congress are of particular concern to me. They are ineffective and waste time and money arguing with a lousy net result. Our Congressmen and women are sitting up on the hill thanks to our voters.

If elected, Romney and Ryan have a long way to go to turn this country around.

We have to start somewhere!

• Upvote 1

Good point. I do understand the political process. Romney and Ryan are the best choice in this election. If they succeed they will have to deal with Congress and other members of the Executive Branches.

The members of Congress are of particular concern to me. They are ineffective and waste time and money arguing with a lousy net result. Our Congressmen and women are sitting up on the hill thanks to our voters.

If elected, Romney and Ryan have a long way to go to turn this country around.

We have to start somewhere!

The beginning of blame game or simply the truth. Doesnt it echo the past 4 years?