Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Free Electricity

PowerGeneration

Hey PowerGen!

If you are serious about this and need investment capital, as well as protection from the big guys (which is a very real concern). email me and I will send it forward for consideration and further discussion with a large well-funded and extremely brilliant group of people. Or you can email me and I can send you the links to their site and you can contact directly.... (though it woudl be good if I let them know to consider your email :) ) There are tons of folk out there and very few well established streams to float this in and I would love to see you sucessful in your endeavor :D

PS and if you want to handle this on your own and enlist individual investors, you might want to at least talk to them as far as the pitfalls and ways toward development and protection as you proceed. And BTW there's nothing in it for me except some karma points :D

• Upvote 1

PowerGen,

Congratulations,

I am glad for your success, I just found this video and thought it was along the same line

Wow jonjon......With the right size magnets and good bearings,

that simple little device could be made to generate energy....very cool ;)

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 1

That was a cool video! Those are neodyminium rare earth magnets I have a pile of those.

They are very strong.One magnet the size of a dime can lift ten pounds.They come in all shapes and sizes

they dont cost much either.Alot of people make bracelets out of them and they wont fall off either no strings.

The only problem with those magnets is you cant let them clack together real hard or they shatter.

I thought about making a generator out of those magnets but trying to ship a large magnet posses problems

it they stick to anything you will have to buy a demagnatiser or you wont get a 1 lb magnet to let go

no matter how strong you are.They are strong!

And cris you would need a bigger compressor for a large home unit and maybe a extra air tank.

not much air is expelled when it runs almost all is recycled recompressed.Its 1:00 am and its still running!

Amen and Amen.I cant wait! and cant sleep !

Thanks Yall your a great bunch of folks! :)

PowerG:::: What you are saying violates the "Law of the conservation of energy"!!!! You think you are getting more out than put in... Greater than 100% efficiency....Logic says that is not possible....Reverse entropy...Not possible.... Go back thru your calculations . The conversion of mechanical energy to electric is tricky... 75 amps at 110v???? What did you use for a load??? Should be pure resistance , power factor of 1.0...

• Downvote 1

Thanks JonJon for thinking of us "visually stimulated types"... your post made sense!!! Very cool!!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

PowerGeneration on the other hand... I saw your lips moving but all I heard was "blah, blah, blah-blah, blah"!!! rolleyes.gif blush.gif

Hey, I wish you well buddy, my grandpa was an inventor... something like 23 patents, some of which we use almost every day. That is why I agree with everyone else.... I'm no lawyer but be careful. Big companies have a way of swallowing up small fries for lunch. All the hard work my grandfather did, and he lived "comfortable"... but in no way high off the hog like he should have compared to the amount he changed the manufacturing industry. Then of course it's no secret... even in our supposed "energy hungry" industry breakthrough's have a way of mysteriously "disappearing" if they threaten the status-quo... or the big guy's bottom line! Good luck... I always root for the small guys with the big brains and a bright future!!!tip_hat.gif

PowerG:::: What you are saying violates the "Law of the conservation of energy"!!!! You think you are getting more out than put in... Greater than 100% efficiency....Logic says that is not possible....Reverse entropy...Not possible.... Go back thru your calculations . The conversion of mechanical energy to electric is tricky... 75 amps at 110v???? What did you use for a load??? Should be pure resistance , power factor of 1.0...

rockfl9... what's that you say??? blink.gif Sounds like more "blah, blah, blah-blah, blah" to me!!! rolleyes.gifemot-shakehead.gif

Aim low sherriff... those guys are riding Shetland ponies!!! laugh.gif

Sir, I tend to agree as regards GE. You don't really need GE. During the time when Jack Welch led the company, he seeded a small group who were designing a tomotheraphy machine. I happened to be searching for alternative methods of treating my mom's small cell adenocarcinoma. In her case, usual and customary was contra indicated. I found an article about the group in a financial magazine. The bottom line here is that Jack Welch withdrew funding prior to completion - it seems the numbers didn't add up. The group carried on, however, and the machine's in use in numerous facilities.

Enough folks on this forum have already expressed interest in your idea, up to and including fiscal input. There are fiscal wizards on this forum, and otherwise. Take the time to inquire and VET.....and then VET again.

Prepare your way as completely as you can - I wish you the very best of fortune!

Wow jonjon......With the right size magnets and good bearings,

that simple little device could be made to generate energy....very cool ;)

This configuration of a V drive has been around for a few years now and I don't think anyone has extracted useful work from it yet- and believe me, people have tried. If it were that easy you'd own one by now.

This configuration of a V drive has been around for a few years now and I don't think anyone has extracted useful work from it yet- and believe me, people have tried. If it were that easy you'd own one by now.

Im sure you're right.....

A zero gravity application would be interesting.... But still,

Probably not as effective as solar

I totally agree that Tesla was screwed. I do not buy into the secret warehouse full of perpetually running self-powered motors theory.

I've witnessed a company come very close to success. There were several household names ready to buy manufacturing licenses. Then, as it alway seems to be, a seemingly minor issue would not go away and the deals fell through. At no time did the "Men in Black" darken their doorstep. The company is still in business developing an offshoot the technology.

Business is too cutthroat for all the members of an industry not to exploit a disrupting high profit technology- someone would breakout and make a killing.

• 2 weeks later...

Kudos to you PG.... I love your enthusiasm and passion to see this through and believe me it would good to snub the noses of the big boys. At all cost do not be trapped into the big coy ploys...they will screw you.

If you can keep it within a small select few friends and like minded engineers.

You have had some good offers from people on this board....but in everything do your due diligence and get water tight patents done for world wide application.

My uncle was an inventor...he invented a rotary engine before the Funken Wagnel engine came about. Sadly, he showed the idea to the **** they bought it cheaply and then they buried it and never developed the idea...and to think he had considered making it available for a small car industry down under. He was a clever man but constantly got screwed by big business...he never made a big buck...nor did he realise his dream of helping the masses.

Having said that..... If after the 30 day testing cycle has been complete and the patents secured. I and countless others would be delighted if you in your good grace might look at releasing your invention for others outside of the USA. We all need an alternative to the coal and gas fired power generators!!

All the best with your endeavour.

Fly

• Upvote 1

Myself and some friends of mine have been working on a new source of electricity and found a solution.

I am so proud of my fellow engineers.We took what is known as the Faraday shake light to new concepts!

We enlarged the whole thing to 20 times its size and instead of shaking the thing we ill scoop this up.

generating your our electricity you cant beat that! All from a little shake light!

CAREFUL....KNOW THE POLITICS OF POWER GENERATION AND PROTECT YOURSELF GOING INTO NEGOTIATIONS WITH GE.

THIS CHEAP POWER IS NOT IN THEIR INTEREST - THEY WANT TO KEEP GENERATING EXPENSIVE POWER

ON THE GRID WHERE THEY CAN CONTROL IT AND THE POLITICIANS - NOT AT THE SOURCE (YOUR HOME)

THEY WILL BUY IT AND BURY IT

Thank You! All of you! I am scarred to death of what we have engineered.And all of you are right I need some protection

against the corporate wheels.Getting a patent is not cheap in these matters and hopefully the lawyer we hired can take

care of this.But I like the greenpeace Idea at least I would have witnesses.Not to many folks have seen what we have done

just mostly neighbors and such.They didnt think we could do it but we did.I am doing this for America we need electric

energy without burning coal polluting our air not to mention the cost.I have always helped people and will keep helping

folks save money and have a clean solution.It took us over 5 years to figure this joker out and hard work finally paid off.

Now if I can just keep from getting robbed of our plans I will be happy to of gave America something we all can be

proud of.Thats why I like this board so much! lots of good people here with lots of advice.

I will make sure this board gets the first set of plans for all to make this wonderful product.

I am sure there will be some safety issues with this product because we are trying to make this product as cheap as we can

so all can afford this generator.I would love to call my provider and tell them to cut my wires off my pole and

recycle the wire.I dont really care if I profit from this thing as long as our names are on the product.

I have never been so excited in all my life and never so scarred at the same time.

I just dont want the Government coming here to take my ideas and burying them because they will lose alot of money

when this device hits the markets.I think most everyone will want one.We will be running this generator through some tests

for 30 days to make sure it doesnt explode or cause electrical shock.to anyone I am the guinea pig.It will run non stop

during this period.Thank You All you deserve free electricity! We have paid enough for it.

Was involved for some years with a friend generating electricity over unity...his father held Clorox compound patent - his father lost everything in a stolen coup - be very careful. My friend has paid over $175,000 for worldwide patents, had a colleague try to steal it and sell it for one million, all kinds of trouble. We eventually realized patents were not the way to go, but rather a foundation and hitting the market hard and fast using a "green" label. Others will compete and steal/back engineer the idea anyway if it's that good, patents be damned. It's a free for all. Make it a non-profit foundation and franchise it - lots of money for the foundation, and if it gets out there wide and deep in a quick way, the big boys can't stop it easily.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey PowerGen! Happy Thanksgiving..... I happened to talk to my buds for T Day, and if you want to talk with them directly let me know, and I will get you hooked up. Nothing in it for me, period, it will be between you and them. Here is their link if you want to check them out. From the sounds of it, you guys seem to be on the same page... My link

Let me know. ....I won't bring it up again, or bug you about it, just wanted to extend this in person contact in the event you want to chat with them... I'm going to try to extract one of them back to this coast come January, so would be a good idea to let me know before then :D....

Remember Tesla and those who followed up with his research! Big money does not want free electricity, the technology has been available for some time now.

PG...Good on ya! ...I'm with what the group of folks on here who say GE and other large corps will put it on the back burner...Are there other alternatives?? I know I'm interested in one. I just built a olar panel in July and it's gonna take up a lot of surface area (which I don't like) I'm down with yours for sure. Take care and congratulations :)